+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Pakistani here?

asaleem

Feb 4, 2009
Hi,

Just wondering if any Pakistani has applied under the fast track program and got a reply back from the central office?

Thanks.

asaleem

Feb 4, 2009
I am trying to estimate the current time its taking from Pakistan under fast track program. Its a simple fair question.

Regards.

mitzi

Oct 7, 2008
This is a forum. Anyone has the right to ask whatever question they have.

Asaleem, if you browse on some other thread in this forum, I have read some posts from Pakistani Nationals...they say its taking a while for them but same wait-time seems to apply to Indian Nationals too.

BTW, there is NO stupid question, just some stupid answer.

pencilcut

Jan 18, 2009
we're all in this forum to try to help answer each other's questions.

there's no need to be rude albertagovernor.

if you have nothing good to post, you should refrain from answering. don't be such a know it all.

mahharrouf

Jan 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Albertagoverner said:
asaleem said:
Hi,

Just wondering if any Pakistani has applied under the fast track program and got a reply back from the central office?

Thanks.
Why do you wanna bring this stupid issue in this forum?

I couldn't understand.... what is stupid issue that you seen in one simple question??

kashif_nouman03

Feb 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
30-06-2010 London (Full Docs 01-01-2010)
Med's Request
waiting
am from pakistan and have applied on 15Nov and received file no on 15Jan and still waiting further instructions. They say they r waiting ministerial instructions on immigration.

asaleem said:
Hi,

Thanks.

Furqan

Star Member
Oct 28, 2008
I am going to apply in this week under FSW-1 from Pakistan. Further people should not misbehave, its totally unacceptable.

jawadahmad77

Star Member
Jan 27, 2009
Albertagoverney,

I am sure you had heard it many times, one more time for your information. It was very valid question. Forum are what for it not for asking even miner or heavy questions. So, dont try to underestimate any one here. Answer if you know answer if u dont, just stick on your seat and watch, and learn, Thats it.

Asaleem,

There is no issue regarding Pakistan or Pakistanis, their criteria is same for every one in the world. If they would have any different proceedure they would post on their site which i never watched yet.

As far as your documents are fine, and you are a clean person. Go for it.

Regards,

Jawad...

Mr.afzal

Dear,

I am Pakistani & very proud to be a Pakistani and since 2007 I am using this site. Such a simple question never answered like this. SHAME
Dear Web Administrator: All post must be checked by the administrator and then it should be posted. Anyone who posts discriminating material(s) should be permanently deleted from the forum, either Pakistani or any national.

NewYorker

Nov 4, 2008
Albertagoverner said:
Albertagoverner said:
asaleem said:
Hi,

Thanks.
Why do you wanna bring this stupid issue in this forum? This forum has mostly Reddy and TANA members
This is not a issue, he is just asking a question. If YOU don't know the answer, simply refrain from answering.

jawadahmad77

Star Member
Jan 27, 2009
Don't be wonder, its all about talent and their requirement, digest this fact that we are talented instead of burning :)

And, for your info, 13-14000, Pakistani are getting approvals for Immigration every year for Canada, so, they are Skilled enough. Better don't bring this nation fight thing in to forum, its made for guidance and help, not for fighting or slapping each other.

For that, join any other Forum.

Regards,

Jawad...

tonnyinchina

Star Member
Mar 21, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
LANDED..........
15th October 2010
Albertagoverner said:
asaleem said:
Hi,

Thanks.
Why do you wanna bring this stupid issue in this forum?
Albertagoverner,if you have nothing to contribute in this forum just shut up! Iam one person who has greatly benefitted from this forum and Iam from Pakistan!

ali786leo

Star Member
Jun 23, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HI I AM ALSO FROM PAKISTAN LIVING IN LONDON I APPLIED FOR CANADIAN IMMIGRATION BUT RESFUED HAVENT GOT THE RESFUAL LETTER TILL NOW I HAVE FEW QUERIES IF SOME ONE HELP ME OUT RECENTLY I HAVE DONE THE MBA FROM UK BUT THE AWARDING BODY OF MY UNIVERSITY IS Worchester University THIS IS AMERICAN UNIVERSITY IF I WANT TO REAPPLY WILL MY DEGREE IS ACCPECTABLE BEUCZ I HAVE HEAR THAT NOW THEY ARE ACCPECTING DEGREE ONLY FROM RECONIZED UNIVERSITY.
CAN SOME ONE CLEAR MY THIS QUESTION