+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Pakistani here?

A

adnan_hsn

Albertagoverner said:
Albertagoverner said:
asaleem said:
Hi,

Just wondering if any Pakistani has applied under the fast track program and got a reply back from the central office?

Thanks.
Why do you wanna bring this stupid issue in this forum? This forum has mostly Reddy and TANA members
Why, wots bothering you abt Pakistanis? And why do you call it an 'issue' and wots 'stupid' abt it? Asaleem just asked a question which seemed to have offended you. I have been registered on this forum for abt an year now, but since I dont even know wot Reddy or TANA or Naija means, I'd b grateful if you could enlighten me and majority of the other members on this forum. Rgds.

Mughal

Aug 1, 2008
The requirement of one Provincial programms is:

''You have completed a post-secondary education or training program of at least one year in duration, and received a degree, diploma or certificate and in the past four (4) years, the same person has completed three (3) years of full-time work experience or three (3) years of full-time post-secondary education, or three (3) years of a combination of each''

I have just passed Bsc(Hons) in Applied accounting(in Feb 2009) by Part-Time Studies.Second i am also working as an AuditTrainee for last one year.

Please let me know if i fulfill the above criteria.

Regards
Mughal

target2009match

Star Member
Dec 18, 2008
i am also from pakistan ,i think albertagovernor requires some behavioural classess and his username indicates his projection ,well ,feel free to post any query because those queries are important for you ,takecae

ali786leo

Star Member
Jun 23, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HI guys we are in this forum to help each other instead of passing comments on each so pls do not make any rubbish comments on each other .

thx

kashif_nouman03

Feb 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
30-06-2010 London (Full Docs 01-01-2010)
Med's Request
waiting
i would like to say that albertagoverner could not understand asaleem's question. He took him wrongly. Asaleem! i havn't got any reply from visa office after my file no on 15-Jan. still waiting.

seesamad

Mar 11, 2009
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello there,
i found you guys very active an knowledgable person in this forum. i have very complex situation regarding "proof of Funds" . As 50% of my funds invested in Prize bonds of State bank and 50% in banks. one this i have a property having fair value or markt value arround 85% of required fun limit. Should i also show current valuation as proof of fund and prize bonds photo copies as supporting backups. pls reply to my query its urgent .Am goona to fowd my case in 1st week of april please. Abdul . seesamad@hotmail.com.

Thanks a lot Forum admn. to provide us such an informative plateform.