+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any one from Sydney australia

S

shibuya

Hi Fariza I had got ur PM. But I do not wish to answer those questions since if i put my point of view and u answer accordingly and GOD forbid something goes wrong then I cannot forgive myself for the rest of my life. You are a very educated person and i am sure u can handle any tricky question. ALL THE BEST FOR UR INTERVIEW. At the end u can ask the visa officer politely whether u r thru. I am 100% sure u will make it.
GOD BLESS U.

Regards,
Shibuya

imanta

Feb 15, 2010
New Zealand
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4 March 2010
AOR Received.
2 June 2010
Hi everyone
I have just submitted my full docs to Sydney CHC. As expected, I want to know how long I should wait for the second AOR and how I will get it? by mail or email?

Thnx

Iman

faroz

Jun 7, 2010
hello to all members!
i m new on this forum well i want to share that i m on the last stage of my case i hv done my medical on 14th of apr, paid the landing fees, noe waiting for PPR request, God knows what is gonna happen ....noe the most important thing for all the members regarding their interview that dont be afraid and try to give ur best most of the time VO would try to ask the question regarding ur skills means in the category in which u applied tht's y try to work out on tht especially ur job desription according ur NOC try to make notes according to these points ur pay slips ur tax papers take out all these things ..... and other simple questions regarding canada ...hv a look on tht too may be they can ask ..well wish u good luck all of u guys and pray for me too

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shibuya said:
Hi Fariza I had got ur PM. But I do not wish to answer those questions since if i put my point of view and u answer accordingly and GOD forbid something goes wrong then I cannot forgive myself for the rest of my life. You are a very educated person and i am sure u can handle any tricky question. ALL THE BEST FOR UR INTERVIEW. At the end u can ask the visa officer politely whether u r thru. I am 100% sure u will make it.
GOD BLESS U.

Regards,
Shibuya
I understand Shibuya.... Many thnx for your wish..

dasalcedo

Star Member
May 21, 2010
Adelaide - Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney - Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-11-2009
Doc's Request.
27-01-2010
AOR Received.
10-05-2010
IELTS Request
10-04-2010
File Transfer...
28-01-2010
Med's Request
28-07-2010
Med's Done....
04-08-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Waiting....
Hello Fariza, how did the interview go? I hope everything went smooth.

Cheers

medusa

Star Member
Jul 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/4/2010
Doc's Request.
8/7/2010
AOR Received.
3/11/2010
Med's Request
27/05/2011.
Med's Done....
14/6/2011. received london 27/6/2011.
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
12/9/2011.
VISA ISSUED...
28/9/2011
LANDED..........
24/5/2012
hey all!

i understand there are a number of people on this forum who came to australia as international students and are now working on moving permanently to canada. i was a student in melbourne for 3 yrs, but now i am back in my home country and have applied together with my family for permanent residence in canada.

my question has to do with traffic history prinouts, that is, driving record from VicRoads. My husband and I both had international driver licenses and we owned and drove two cars, first one, then another, while in Melbourne. But as international students we could not get an Aussie driver license, of course. How do we get a traffic history printout from VicRoads, there's an online submission option, but it requests your license number (which we can't have)? Wrote them an email, but they haven't responded yet... Am in a hurry, of course, getting documents together to send as Sydney (Nova Scotia) ok-ed initial application.\

Can anyone please help? Someone must have been in this situation, what did you do? Many many thanks and best of luck to all! :)

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
medusa said:
hey all!

i understand there are a number of people on this forum who came to Australia as international students and are now working on moving permanently to canada. i was a student in melbourne for 3 yrs, but now i am back in my home country and have applied together with my family for permanent residence in canada.

my question has to do with traffic history prinouts, that is, driving record from VicRoads. My husband and I both had international driver licenses and we owned and drove two cars, first one, then another, while in Melbourne. But as international students we could not get an Aussie driver license, of course. How do we get a traffic history printout from VicRoads, there's an online submission option, but it requests your license number (which we can't have)? Wrote them an email, but they haven't responded yet... Am in a hurry, of course, getting documents together to send as Sydney (Nova Scotia) ok-ed initial application.\

I used my car registration details to get the traffic history as I have been on Int driving licence... They used my details in registration to use as client ID to make the traffic history print outs . But I was in person there (QLD transport office) to get it. But not sure whats the difference in different state and how you can get it as being away from Australia through online...Chk it out if someone you know at Vic can get you some help....hope this might be of little helpful if not at all

Can anyone please help? Someone must have been in this situation, what did you do? Many many thanks and best of luck to all! :)

medusa

Star Member
Jul 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/4/2010
Doc's Request.
8/7/2010
AOR Received.
3/11/2010
Med's Request
27/05/2011.
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
12/9/2011.
VISA ISSUED...
28/9/2011
LANDED..........
24/5/2012
thanx fariza!

it's been 5 yrs since we left melbourne, naturally we didn't keep papers for cars we sold... i'm sure we'll be able to work something out, we do have our addresses there still so mbe that will help... in any case, once i find sth out, will post so others know.

i see you're a 4131, i'm 4121 :D

best of luck!

singh84

May 19, 2010
medusa said:
hey all!

i understand there are a number of people on this forum who came to australia as international students and are now working on moving permanently to canada. i was a student in melbourne for 3 yrs, but now i am back in my home country and have applied together with my family for permanent residence in canada.

i dont know how you could say if you are international students you cant able to get Aus. driving license i had got my Victorian driving license when i was student and my cousins and brothers who have been living here since 1998 even they got their license when they were international students i hav'nt seen or heard this rule since i came here very strange "Exceptional case mate"

medusa

Star Member
Jul 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/4/2010
Doc's Request.
8/7/2010
AOR Received.
3/11/2010
Med's Request
27/05/2011.
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
12/9/2011.
VISA ISSUED...
28/9/2011
LANDED..........
24/5/2012
@singh84

pls take a look at the VicRoads webiste ..../Home/Licences/NewToVictoria/OverseasDriversLicences.htm (sorry, am not allowed to post entire link)

since a student visa means you're staying in australia temporarily, you can drive with an international license. why bother to take the tests, pay for the whole thing if you don't have to? that was our line of thinking...

maybe someone else will have a more constructive reply to post?

many thanks to all!

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
medusa said:
@ singh84

pls take a look at the VicRoads webiste ..../Home/Licences/NewToVictoria/OverseasDriversLicences.htm (sorry, am not allowed to post entire link)

since a student visa means you're staying in australia temporarily, you can drive with an international license. why bother to take the tests, pay for the whole thing if you don't have to? that was our line of thinking...

maybe someone else will have a more constructive reply to post?

many thanks to all!

Hi medusa,

Do you have any Customer Reference number for VicRoads ? Normally the license number is the same number so if you have any customer reference use that as you license number. You had cars in Australia so obviously you will have a customer reference so that will be your license number to get your driving history i hope this helps.

Cheers
Saki

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Saki is right. You will see your customer reference number (CRN) on vehicle registration renewal request letter (provided you can managed to get an old copy of that).. I meant to say earlier that I did use my CRN to get my traffic history report from the local transport office on due payment...

ranaishi

Jul 18, 2010
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-03-2013
AOR Received.
13-03-2013
hi,

I applied from Australia & My application was received on 4th June 2010, but i haven't listened any thing. Anyone could help me about time duration of 1st acknowledgment.

Thanks & Regards,

Ishi

VictoriaM

Star Member
Jun 13, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi , Ranaishi
I sent my full documents to Sydney office at 20th May, and got the acknowledgment at 24th May.
Good Luck!!