+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any nigerian or ghanaian student applying for study permit for fall 2017?

Playcold

Star Member
May 20, 2017
I intend to apply for advance certificate/ post graduate diploma in Assiniboine college for September 2018 academic by October first, please must I submit my international passport along
You need to contact the school
Also check the requirements at the school website, that info shd be there.

worshipper

Nov 1, 2016
my class is starting first week of September and my online application was sent in along wit biometric 4th of July . how do you think they will meet up with the time of my class resumption?
There is usually a date on the admission letter stating when it will expire ,if by that date you are yet to get your visa then forget it . My observation is with all the delays they will issue visa before that expiration date.

Ghanastud

Star Member
Feb 4, 2017
There is usually a date on the admission letter stating when it will expire ,if by that date you are yet to get your visa then forget it . My observation is with all the delays they will issue visa before that expiration date.
once he qualifies for study permit, the VO will request for a new admission letter so be prepared to defer your course if u dont hear from them before resumption

Reactions: Playcold

nasham

Aug 12, 2017
Hello everyone.. I just joined this group.. I applied since 6 of June still no reply.. School starts on 7th September.i don't know whether to defer or what. Don't know what to do.. Pls help me out..when I checked two days ago it came as no record found and when I checked yesterday it went back to still processing

Playcold

Star Member
May 20, 2017
Hello everyone.. I just joined this group.. I applied since 6 of June still no reply.. School starts on 7th September.i don't know whether to defer or what. Don't know what to do.. Pls help me out..when I checked two days ago it came as no record found and when I checked yesterday it went back to still processing
We all in the same boat. Most of us are still waiting patiently, my school starts in 5th sep and i applied since 17th may.

Daisy19

Aug 14, 2017
Hi everyone,
I just joined this forum and I applied for my Visa on the 11th of July. I had my medicals done before submitting my application and I have not gotten any update from cic.

Study awake

Aug 17, 2017
So after all the nervous headache following submission of my cv ,police certificate ,school certificates and hospital bill payment I got a request after 3 days of submitting to go for medicals.
But they then request to advise if I wrote English Aptitude test. I did not write ielts and I informed the school so they conducted online video English dialogue with me and also sent me questions from a comprehension to answer and to write a summary.
Now I have two friends who just got there student visa ,one wrote ielts while the other did not write and she informed them accordingly . At this point I am at cross road on what to say .
Any help ?
Sometimes one thing that works for one does not work for the other. I will advice contacting the school again because it will be unfair if you did an interview and didn't get what you wanted unlike your friends who didn't. http://www.studyawake.com/university-central-oklahoma/

deolanaire

Nov 19, 2015
We all in the same boat. Most of us are still waiting patiently, my school starts in 5th sep and i applied since 17th may.
Hello, have you gotten any update on your application yet, I applied since the 9th of May from Nigeria, Online application, Orientation in school starts on the 31st of August, classes start on the 5th of September.Any information about fastracking?

Playcold

Star Member
May 20, 2017
Hello, have you gotten any update on your application yet, I applied since the 9th of May from Nigeria, Online application, Orientation in school starts on the 31st of August, classes start on the 5th of September.Any information about fastracking?
Still waiting ... Theres nothing like fast tracking of application in canada that i know of, i know UK has priority but i dont know of canada. Hopefully we hear something this week. All the best