+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any nigerian or ghanaian student applying for study permit for fall 2017?

Ckonadu

May 3, 2017
Me, my passport came back last week with the visa.
Great ... u got it within 2 months. I hope u remember my post about the processing time on this thread. Are u going for PHD?

My application is barely 3 weeks so not expecting much anytime soon but hopefully I will hear from them before the end of July ☺... congratulations; I'm so happy for u

Losangeles101

Star Member
Jun 17, 2016
Yh checked later myself.
But seems online applicants get theirs faster , not sure why but thats my observation. They might switch fully to online in the future
Maybe....Before it used to be solely paper, methinks they are transitioning from paper to online applications.

kceecool

Apr 26, 2017
Nigeria
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Hi Kelechi...I'm going to submit my paper application on Tuesday next week. Please can you guide me with the process so I won't get confused when I'm there. Your reply would be helpful. Thank you
I went through an agent, so he was solely incharge of the

nessacanada

Star Member
Mar 31, 2017
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
09-06-2017
Great ... u got it within 2 months. I hope u remember my post about the processing time on this thread. Are u going for PHD?

My application is barely 3 weeks so not expecting much anytime soon but hopefully I will hear from them before the end of July ☺... congratulations; I'm so happy for u
mine is a post grad diploma. hopefully you will hear something in the next 2 or 3 weeks..all the best.

stluikang24

Jun 13, 2017
hello i have also apply for sep17, its 8 weeks now, though i havent heard from them, but i have link the application to online account and my status reads application is still in process. i applied on march 13th at VAC but the online shows it was received at the high commission on 18th march 17. am still waiting for message for medicals

Ghanastud

Star Member
Feb 4, 2017
hello i have also apply for sep17, its 8 weeks now, though i havent heard from them, but i have link the application to online account and my status reads application is still in process. i applied on march 13th at VAC but the online shows it was received at the high commission on 18th march 17. am still waiting for message for medicals
i applied on march 30 and my application will be 11 weeks tomorrow. i believe ur application is 12 weeks old and not 8 weeks. Goodluck to us all

stluikang24

Jun 13, 2017
i applied on march 30 and my application will be 11 weeks tomorrow. i believe ur application is 12 weeks old and not 8 weeks. Goodluck to us all
Oh thanks for the correction, mine was april 13, but high commission had it on 18th of april. Anyway what is your status now after 11 weeks. Can we communicate on whatsapp?

Last edited:

Ghanastud

Star Member
Feb 4, 2017
Oh thanks for the correction, mine was april 13, but high commission had it on 18th of april. Anyway what is your status now after 11 weeks. Can we communicate on whatsapp? My contact is .......
will contact u on whatsapp asap. take ur number off ur post

nessacanada

Star Member
Mar 31, 2017
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
09-06-2017
Good news!

May I know whether you've made payment for tuition before applying. Let me Knw ASAP before I do wrong thing.
sorry for replying late...im now seeing this. the sch required a deposit before the final admission letter was issued so i paid that to the sch.

Jepheke

Jun 13, 2017
sorry for replying late...im now seeing this. the sch required a deposit before the final admission letter was issued so i paid that to the sch.
i have paid for the application fee before they issued me the admission letter. I am asking whether you paid part or whole of tuition fee before applying for your study permit?