+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Ghanaian applying/applied for student visa for January 2016 term?

kwamepipim

Star Member
Jan 6, 2016
they not letting us know where we stand is killing me, i check my email every second, try calling vfs global tomorrow.
why dont you push your entry date to september

dennis05

Star Member
Oct 16, 2015
For you it is usually a good sign when they request for medicals. Meaning they have done 1st review and your docs are okay.

kwamepipim

Star Member
Jan 6, 2016
omg, these people paa, so the problem is with the embassy. why they not releasing our results for us. these people paa if is not going through go there err.
i called several times but they werent picking.

dennis05

Star Member
Oct 16, 2015
I have no idea what's going on. Apparently it's not only the Accra office. Lots of people who applied from Europe and Asia are complaining too. What do we do now?

kwamepipim

Star Member
Jan 6, 2016
am planning on changing my entry date if by next week friday i dont hear from them, cause my last day to register is that day.what am worried is if the date passes will they still give us the visa. ?

guycoolman

Jan 11, 2016
@kwamepipim, I think their first response to you was very quick. You applied on the 7th Dec and by 14th Dec they requested for medicals. That was super fast. Well, what I can say is that, the fact that they requested for your medicals is a good sign that you're a step to getting your visa and that is as long as you pass the medicals. That's what I've read so far from other people's post. So remain calm, pray and wait for good news. Also I personally think they have a huge volume of applications they're processing at the moment hence the delay or probably they have just few staffs working on the applications. I didn't know the whole thing will be quite a process to go through. Lets just be optimistic that all goes well. I submitted my application just recently, 29th Dec and was hoping for an update but after reading other people's post here, lol... 2 months and waiting with no update, it's not a joke... hmmm

kwamepipim

Star Member
Jan 6, 2016
@ dennis, i called them on friday and they told me that December applicants application results are not ready.
@guycoolman, the deal is my class has already started, i was supposed to be in class last week monday, am afraid if my entry date passes and they use it as a reason to deny me.

kwamepipim

Star Member
Jan 6, 2016
@dennis, i called them and told them my applicaion is taking too long, then they told me that those who applied in December their results are not ready.

kwamepipim

Star Member
Jan 6, 2016
@asante that is what am wondering of?
@dennis i called the VAC office.
i think since october no one has gotten their visas ooo, buh when i went there to apply people were collecting theirs oo.