+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

any dentist graduates trying Express Entry for immigration? NOC 3113

neatransa

Mar 6, 2015
anybody who has created EXPRESS ENTRY profile without having started NDEB application process......

Dentist D.M.D

Feb 8, 2015
Hi,
I am a dentist and I have been registered for the Express entry... But I have already passed all NDEB exams and got certificate of qualifications... Unfortunately, the new system doesn't give points for that!! Did you registered for the EE?

Jan 31, 2015
Hi
I m a dentist from india.I have been registered for EE.I have some doubts regarding application if u guys can plz help.
1.in education section shud we select option 'medicine' or ' health sciences'?
2. Is it necessary to give proof of funds for applying under FSW category? If yes then wat r fund requirements for a single applicant ?

neatransa

Mar 6, 2015
hi,,, i have created EE profile... with CRS 452..wife too dentist.....but haven't started NDEB application process.....is it wise enough to migrate to Canada first then write NDEB exams....... will we get any good job till that time? what do you all say.....

neatransa

Mar 6, 2015
Incrediblechahal said:
Hi
I m a dentist from india.I have been registered for EE.I have some doubts regarding application if u guys can plz help.
1.in education section shud we select option 'medicine' or ' health sciences'?
2. Is it necessary to give proof of funds for applying under FSW category? If yes then wat r fund requirements for a single applicant ?
we should select health sciences i believe....proof of funds will be required when we land in Canada..the minimum is prescribed for all principal applicants and co-applicants .

Jan 31, 2015
Thanks for the reply neatransa
I made some corrections in my cic profile3 days ago.but these are not transmitted till today.does anyone know how long they take to update ur profile after u make changes.m worried because my CRS score depends on dis.plz help guys.

raffan

Star Member
Apr 17, 2014
Hello ! I am from pakistan and I wanted to know how can we proceed to evaluate credentials as dentist. And which documents needs to attest degree or transcriot . what are the chances to get ITA without job offer or PNP since our profession is regulated. And if we apply in one province so only that province will give us PNP or all the provinces who have entered in the express entry pool.regards Raffan

madattray90

Mar 6, 2015
Hi. I wanted to know that dentists do qualify for professional degree right that makes 135 points in education.. Or only bachelors degree is to opted even by the dentist???

neatransa

Mar 6, 2015
raffan said:
Hello ! I am from pakistan and I wanted to know how can we proceed to evaluate credentials as dentist. And which documents needs to attest degree or transcriot . what are the chances to get ITA without job offer or PNP since our profession is regulated. And if we apply in one province so only that province will give us PNP or all the provinces who have entered in the express entry pool.regards Raffan
u need to apply to WES online to get your certificates attested. get both degree and transcript copy attested and sealed by the university and send them to WES by courier, and pay the fee

neatransa

Mar 6, 2015
dentists qualify for proffesional degree points in the CRS system.

just keep your fingers crossed on whether we would get ITA without job offer or PNP

madattray90

Mar 6, 2015
neatransa said:
dentists qualify for proffesional degree points in the CRS system.

just keep your fingers crossed on whether we would get ITA without job offer or PNP
Yes you're right because dentists won't be hired as dentists in canada without license.. However somebody told me that this is possible.

james.ks

Mar 15, 2015
neatransa said:
hi,,, i have created EE profile... with CRS 452..wife too dentist.....but haven't started NDEB application process.....is it wise enough to migrate to Canada first then write NDEB exams....... will we get any good job till that time? what do you all say.....
I too have created EE profile but CRS ONLY 365 .. Wife also dentist... we both have good Ielts score and I have done my ECA. Then how is this much ponts difference betweeen us ... NEATRANSA.. pls share your thoughts....

Dentist D.M.D

Feb 8, 2015
I also have just 364 points! It is unfair that we got no points if we pass all the NDEB exams and got certificate of qualifications!!! I passed all the exams.. but on the new system of EE we got no poins for that!!! What do you think?