+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Answers to these questions

qwerty1981

Apr 7, 2009
Hey Everybody
Can u please suggest some answers to these questions

Describe what you have done, or what you plan to do, to search for a job in Alberta (Provide attachment if required):

Describe your plans for initial settlement in Alberta. For instance, where do you plan to live and what type of accommodation are you are seeking? (Provide attachment if required):

Describe your familiarity with Alberta. For instance, what do you know about its climate, labour market, cost of living, geography, etc.? (Provide attachment if required):

How long should they be?? Half a page?
I have pretty general answers which i have found myself by googling......is that allright????
Please advise urgently......
regardsssssssssssss

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
When it asks you to describe what YOU have done, nobody can suggest answers to that because nobody else knows what YOU have done. You have to answer that for yourself based on what you have done.

When it asks you to describe YOUR plans, same thing.

When it asks you to describe YOUR famililarity with Alberta, same thing.

I suggest that you make a plan on how you plan to search for a job in Alberta so you can answer question number one.

I suggest that you make plans on how to settle in Alberta, where you plan to live, think about what kind of accommodation you need so you can answer question number 2.

I suggest you describe what you know about Alberta to answer number 3. If you want to google some information about Alberta before you answer that question, that is perfectly fine.

monteiromarcosb

Star Member
Feb 12, 2009
I think someone in this forum has posted a sample that could be used as a guide for these questions. But, I couldn't agree more with Leon. He's right. Do your research and come up with your best answer. Also, use these questions to enforce your desire to work and live in Alberta.

qwerty1981

Apr 7, 2009
Hi....
I think someone in this forum has posted a sample that could be used as a guide for these questions.

hey i could not find the post....could u please send the link ....would be veryyy helpfulll..
Thanks..............

divagirl

Jan 8, 2009
qwerty1981 said:
Hi....
I think someone in this forum has posted a sample that could be used as a guide for these questions.

hey i could not find the post....could u please send the link ....would be veryyy helpfulll..
Thanks..............
Refer the thread "Re: Strategic Recruitment Stream Alberta PNP" Pg 66 for a sample answer.