+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

Mina124

May 22, 2017
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
27 May 2016
Doc's Request.
28 Nov 2016- CSQ
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Hi everybody,

The meeting with Ahmed Hussan in Brampton yesterday seems was promising. I would like to thanks all the peoples who attend to the meeting to be our voice there.

This is the link of the meeting from Ahmed Hussan facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/AhmedHussenLib/photos/a.662837417172634.1073741842.601205023335874/1289580554498314/?type=3&comment_id=1290221024434267&notif_t=like&notif_id=1505657126978984

Maryam wrote a comment in his post in facebook to summarize our requests. I and some others also put some comments under the Maryam’s comment. Please like our comments to show that we are alot and many people suffer from this condition. If you like you can put another comment under Maryam’s comment.

Thanks

Khosro1380

Star Member
Mar 27, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
28 Sep. 2016
File Transfer...
November 2016
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
31 Oct. 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
Hi everybody
Apparently CBSA or RCMP operate under the ministry of public safety and emergency preparedness. Currently Ralph Goodale is in charge of this ministry. There is a web form which allows people to contact him through their website. I sent him a message a few minutes ago. I thought it would be good if more people from this forum could contact him and let him know about our problem. Here is the link to the web form:
https://www.publicsafety.gc.ca/cnt/bt/cntct-frm-en.aspx?t=2

Reactions: SMirio and Mina124

strength2

Jul 5, 2016
App. Filed.......
23-05-2019 (recieved)
Doc's Request.
06-12-2019 (biometric)
Med's Done....
30-01-2020
Hi everybody
Apparently CBSA or RCMP operate under the ministry of public safety and emergency preparedness. Currently Ralph Goodale is in charge of this ministry. There is a web form which allows people to contact him through their website. I sent him a message a few minutes ago. I thought it would be good if more people from this forum could contact him and let him know about our problem. Here is the link to the web form:
https://www.publicsafety.gc.ca/cnt/bt/cntct-frm-en.aspx?t=2
I have contacted him a month ago. My enquiry went to Niagra fall CBSA. They called me and they were confused. Then they sent the enquiry back to Ottawa advising them that it was sent to Niagra by mistake. I hope it will eventually finds its way to the minister.

Khosro1380

Star Member
Mar 27, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
28 Sep. 2016
File Transfer...
November 2016
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
31 Oct. 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
I have contacted him a month ago. My enquiry went to Niagra fall CBSA. They called me and they were confused. Then they sent the enquiry back to Ottawa advising them that it was sent to Niagra by mistake. I hope it will eventually finds its way to the minister.
Wow! I dont mean to insult anybody but I cant believe that all this mess is happening in a place that is a member of G7 and considers itself a developed country!

SMirio

Feb 25, 2017
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 15, 2016
Med's Done....
Upfront - April 24, 2016
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
I have also sent Ahmed Hussen email twice long ago and he never responded.
Very disappointing.
We are going to apply for TRV because I am pregnant and I really need my husband by my side atleast for the delivery.

strength2

Jul 5, 2016
App. Filed.......
23-05-2019 (recieved)
Doc's Request.
06-12-2019 (biometric)
Med's Done....
30-01-2020
I have also sent Ahmed Hussen email twice long ago and he never responded.
Very disappointing.
We are going to apply for TRV because I am pregnant and I really need my husband by my side atleast for the delivery.
I met with Hon. Ahmed Hussen on Sat face to face and asked our questions but he didn't answer any of the questions. Congratulations for the baby in advance and I hope the TRV goes successful.

Reactions: SMirio

SMirio

Feb 25, 2017
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 15, 2016
Med's Done....
Upfront - April 24, 2016
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
I met with Hon. Ahmed Hussen on Sat face to face and asked our questions but he didn't answer any of the questions. Congratulations for the baby in advance and I hope the TRV goes successful.
Thank you so much. I really hope I can deliver back home in Canada; if my husband doesn't get Visa or PR I will end up having my delivery in Iran.
It's funny because I've never lived in Iran since I was 2. It be very odd if I give birth here.

It's such a shame that neither Ahmed nor anyone else incharge is able to answer our questions.

16 months passed..

Good luck to all of us.

Sep 20, 2017
Turkey
I don't know, but they are trying to process files faster than before December 2016.
hi guys I am new in this form can u plz help me . Mine is not spousal sponsor my sibling sponsored me I did my interview and medical in November 2016 still waiting only two months are left in expiration of my medical my application office is Ankara. Do u guys have any idea how long will it take ?will they issue the visa or in case of expiration of medical they will ask for remedial plz help me if u have any info regarding this ur input will be highly appreciated
Thank u

Sep 20, 2017
Turkey
I spoke to several of my lawyer colleagues concerning your case. We agreed that perhaps a way to go is to write a letter from a law office (like Pace Law) and threaten to go to the Federal Court if they do not respond in a timely fashion. We can do that if you like , the cost is around $200 plus HST. We have had some limited success in the past but no guarantees.

Problem is that if you want to take it to the Federal Court of Canada the legal cost are around $7000 so you have to be sure you want to go to the next step.

Your call.

Regards

Klaudios
hi guys I am new in this form can u plz help me . I did my interview and medical in November 2016 still waiting only two months are left in expiration of my medical my application office is Ankara. Do u guys have any idea how long will it take ?will they issue the visa or in case of expiration of medical they will ask for remedial plz help me if u have any info regarding this
Thank u

Sara Joon

Star Member
Feb 10, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-06-2016
Doc's Request.
25-10-2016
AOR Received.
25-06-2016
File Transfer...
02-08-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Thank you so much. I really hope I can deliver back home in Canada; if my husband doesn't get Visa or PR I will end up having my delivery in Iran.
It's funny because I've never lived in Iran since I was 2. It be very odd if I give birth here.

It's such a shame that neither Ahmed nor anyone else incharge is able to answer our questions.

16 months passed..

Good luck to all of us.
congrats on your baby darling, hopefully your husband will get the PR soon so you can move back home, just to tell you that your Medicare will expire before 6 months and if you give birth in Iran you have to go through another process for your child since we don't have any embassy in Iran, so be careful with the decisions that you make. I wish you all the best :) very happy for u

Reactions: SMirio

keivan1406

Aug 28, 2017
I have sponsored by my wife to become permanent resident of canada. I sent the documents 7 months ago and today my wife recieved a letter from cic that tells that my documents sent to ankara..doese anyone knows when our dicuments send to visa office? Is sending documents to visa office means that my temorary residency agreed by canada ?

Sara Joon

Star Member
Feb 10, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-06-2016
Doc's Request.
25-10-2016
AOR Received.
25-06-2016
File Transfer...
02-08-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
I have sponsored by my wife to become permanent resident of canada. I sent the documents 7 months ago and today my wife recieved a letter from cic that tells that my documents sent to ankara..doese anyone knows when our dicuments send to visa office? Is sending documents to visa office means that my temorary residency agreed by canada ?
welcome, so after 7 months your application just has been transferred to Ankara? if yes this is really strange , because usually the files are transferred in the first 2 or 3 months. I believe you are from Iran and you haven't passed the time line which is 8 months. it really depends case by case is different some get their visa on time some have to wait like us for more than 16 months, so let hope you are in the other category, it depends you have been on security screening for how long? I hope you get your result soon, good luck.

Reactions: keivan1406

keivan1406

Aug 28, 2017
Unfortunately yes. 2 months after sending our application cic sent a letter to my wife and say that her sponsorship is approved. In the same letter they say that they will send a letter to me and will say to send tham schedual a in 5 days. But i didnt recieve that letter . A week ago,i my self without any request by cic send schedual a and police certificate to cic, finally yesterday they send a letter to my wife and said that my application sent ti ankara.:(

Sara Joon

Star Member
Feb 10, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-06-2016
Doc's Request.
25-10-2016
AOR Received.
25-06-2016
File Transfer...
02-08-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Unfortunately yes. 2 months after sending our application cic sent a letter to my wife and say that her sponsorship is approved. In the same letter they say that they will send a letter to me and will say to send tham schedual a in 5 days. But i didnt recieve that letter . A week ago,i my self without any request by cic send schedual a and police certificate to cic, finally yesterday they send a letter to my wife and said that my application sent ti ankara.:(

you have to be patient, there is no other way, it could be a long process :(