+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

Godzilla9

Sep 22, 2012
Can you please help me to understand some wording in GCMS:

We have passed Eligibility, Criminality, Medical. Empty fields are Security, HIRV (human rights violation stuff), Org Crime.

Paper file location: HPT - Hold for PPT. Why they put it on hold?

Also, Application status 2 says TFR eligibility is open. What does it mean?

omidonya

Jan 9, 2013
immka said:
Congrats :) , could tell when did you apply and how long does it take for each steps?
I applied on April 13, 2012. And my approval is on July 13. Statues being in process on September 19. and PPR is on March 12,2013. It was around 11 mounts.

immka

Star Member
Feb 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2012
File Transfer...
05-02-2013
Med's Done....
23-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2013
omidonya said:
I applied on April 13, 2012. And my approval is on July 13. Statues being in process on September 19. and PPR is on March 12,2013. It was around 11 mounts.
Thanks wish you all the best specially for upcoming Nowruz

ad4972

Aug 17, 2012
Hello i have question i receive this email from ankara embassy
asking for passport and photos
i like to submitting my passport in-person do i need appointment
and is that mean visa is ready ?
if i drop my passport in the morning do i have to wait for next day ?( cuz am in Istanbul dont wanna stay for 2 days in ankara i dont like it over there :D
thank you so much wish you all the best

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. Following the closure of the Immigration Section in Damascus, your application is now being processed in Ankara. Please submit the following documents:

· Original valid passports for you and each accompanying family member.
· 2 recent photographs (35 mm x 45 mm, white background) for you and each accompanying family member.
· Height and eye colour in writing for you and each accompanying family member.
If a visa is issued, it will expire on ( Medical Expiry Date ) or on the expiry date of your passport whichever date comes first. You must arrive in Canada on or before this date, it cannot be extended or renewed. This letter is not a guarantee that a visa will be issued.

Each person must have their own passport, including minor children. Each passport must have at least two empty pages. Ordinary passports are the only type of passport into which a permanent resident visa may be inserted. Diplomatic, official, special or other similar types of passports are not acceptable. Passports must be valid beyond your planned date of arrival in Canada. Any passport changes after the visas are printed will result in a Replacement of an Immigration Document charge ($30.00 CAD) for each visa that needs to be reprinted.

Your passports must be received no later than 30 days from the date of this letter. Failure to provide the requested documents within the given timeframe could result in the refusal of your application.

If the validity date of your visa will be shorter than two months, we recommend that you submit your passport in-person to our office in Ankara (instructions below). This will allow us to return your passport faster and will give you more time to travel to Canada.

lboxixodl

Star Member
Feb 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-12-2012
AOR Received.
17-01-2013
File Transfer...
21-01-2013 In Process......: 13-04-2013
Med's Done....
29-10-2012 2thMed's Done: 10-02-2014
Passport Req..
25-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
06-03-2014
LANDED..........
17-04-2014
Hi

Congratulation ad4972

i think you are ppr now and you can go to Canada embassy in Ankara and get you your visa.

would you please tell your application time line ( application receive by Mississauga date , application sent to Ankara date, in process date , and ppr Date)

B+S

nazafarin

Apr 11, 2011
Toronto
lboxixodl said:
Hi

Congratulation ad4972

i think you are ppr now and you can go to Canada embassy in Ankara and get you your visa.

would you please tell your application time line ( application receive by Mississauga date , application sent to Ankara date, in process date , and ppr Date)

B+S
;) ;) ;)We received your application for permanent residence on June 6, 2012.

We started processing your application on December 10, 2012. ;D ;D ;D

Godzilla9

Sep 22, 2012
ad4972 said:
if i drop my passport in the morning do i have to wait for next day ?( cuz am in Istanbul dont wanna stay for 2 days in ankara i dont like it over there :D

Usually, if you came in person, they issue a visa the same day but no guarantee for that.

Godzilla9

Sep 22, 2012
Seniors, who received visas!
How long did it take for Ankara to stamp the visa on your passports? Excluding transportation time.

Mary9

Star Member
Jan 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2012
AOR Received.
17-05-2012
File Transfer...
11-09-2012
Med's Done....
28-01-2012
Passport Req..
06-03-2013
Hi guys

You can have your passport sent to Ankara by another person who obviously has your permission n meets the requirement (An agency maybe? - read details in the letter they sent you) OR you can go in person (I believe the drop off dates are Mondays and Wednesdays) - however you cannot mail your passport - Regardless of how you get your passport to Ankara, the Visa will be issued the next day at 2pm along with COPR. thats how it was for us :)

Shabnamasoud

Mar 10, 2013
Hi
Im from iran. Would you plz help me.
In 24 dec ankara requested landing fee and
Till now no news anymore.
My medical expired last month.
Woul
You please tel whats the next process?and how long
It takes from landing fee request?
Thanks

Mary9

Star Member
Jan 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2012
AOR Received.
17-05-2012
File Transfer...
11-09-2012
Med's Done....
28-01-2012
Passport Req..
06-03-2013
Hi shabnam

your situation is exactly like how mine was...don't worry. it usually takes 6 or 7 months after landing fee for ppr. And if you haven't heard anything about medical expiration..its prob bcz they will extend it for you. VO is allowed to extend your medical 15 months after your original medical date. you will prob not hear anything from them untill your ppr. so dnt stress. its perfectly normal.

Shabnamasoud

Mar 10, 2013
Mary9 said:
Hi shabnam

your situation is exactly like how mine was...don't worry. it usually takes 6 or 7 months after landing fee for ppr. And if you haven't heard anything about medical expiration..its prob bcz they will extend it for you. VO is allowed to extend your medical 15 months after your original medical date. you will prob not hear anything from them untill your ppr. so dnt stress. its perfectly normal.

Tnx for reply
I cant wait anymore. Even for a single day.
I miss my husband. I want to start my life with him.
I am too depress these days. But im sure that all waiting
Partners here have same feelings with me.
Its norouz and
We are 14000 kl far from eachother.
But i want to swnd a lot of positive energy
For all. Omidvaram khoda be hamamun ppr eidi bde;)..aaamiiiin

ad4972

Aug 17, 2012
lboxixodl said:
Hi

Congratulation ad4972

B+S
nazafarin we have same date did you get your visa ??

Thank you and this is my time line

We received your application for permanent residence on June 6, 2012.

We started processing your application on December 10, 2012.

Medical results have been received.