+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

strength2

Jul 5, 2016
App. Filed.......
23-05-2019 (recieved)
Doc's Request.
06-12-2019 (biometric)
Med's Done....
30-01-2020
Hallo,
on applicant's side of ecas saw "we started processing your application on ... " . It means, that file is in VO? How long can it last until DM?
if it is normal process it generally takes up to one month. If you background check goes in progress and stays like that for a while then you are selected for security screening and that can take minimum extra six months.

Reactions: driim

mona_momeni

Feb 19, 2017
Tehran
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2016/10/05
AOR Received.
2016/11/04
File Transfer...
2016/11/11
Med's Request
upfront
Interview........
No interview yet
so far we have 1 CSIS completed Nov 2016, 2 completed Feb 2017, 6 completed April 2017, 1 completed Aug 2017 (total 10/32 got CSIS). Mona's case is not clear.
How do you know when it is completed? Is this mentioned in the report itself?
My case is clear because it is complete. I just don't know since when it is complete. I don't see any fields in SSRN Details, Case Conclusion, and Recommendation/Advice tables which relate to the date case is completed. My Recommendation/Advice table is blank.

SMirio

Feb 25, 2017
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 15, 2016
Med's Done....
Upfront - April 24, 2016
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hi Guys,

I just received my CBSA report after waiting for over two months, however, there is nothing about security. There is a section 'admissibility' which is completely blank! Only says HIRV 0 at the bottom.

Any ideas???!

Sara Joon

Star Member
Feb 10, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-06-2016
Doc's Request.
25-10-2016
AOR Received.
25-06-2016
File Transfer...
02-08-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Hi Guys,

I just received my CBSA report after waiting for over two months, however, there is nothing about security. There is a section 'admissibility' which is completely blank! Only says HIRV 0 at the bottom.

Any ideas???!

o woooooooow I am waiting on mine by Friday its 2 months that I am waiting? and I have no idea what they mean by that, is there anything in your report that you didn't know before?

Reactions: SMirio

Sara Joon

Star Member
Feb 10, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-06-2016
Doc's Request.
25-10-2016
AOR Received.
25-06-2016
File Transfer...
02-08-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Hi Guys,

Any ideas???!
I found out it means Human international rights violation, so if there is nothing in front of it its good unless you have international crimes.

strength2

Jul 5, 2016
App. Filed.......
23-05-2019 (recieved)
Doc's Request.
06-12-2019 (biometric)
Med's Done....
30-01-2020
Hi Guys,

Any ideas???!
What does activity section show for security screening and security? How many ss activities do you have?

SMirio

Feb 25, 2017
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 15, 2016
Med's Done....
Upfront - April 24, 2016
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
I found out it means Human international rights violation, so if there is nothing in front of it its good unless you have international crimes.

Hi Sara Joon,

Thank you for finding that out. It says 0 next to it and ofcourse we have no crimes.

I must say the report was useless for me because everything is blocked. I still don't know if the file is in CBSA or not and I have no idea how to find out.

SMirio

Feb 25, 2017
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 15, 2016
Med's Done....
Upfront - April 24, 2016
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
What does activity section show for security screening and security? How many ss activities do you have?
There is no Security section it's just admissibility which is blank as mentioned above. Only says HIRV 0

Under activities, there are 20 activities in total, and activity 2,3,4,5, and 11 is blocked. It's white . I bet these are the security ones, but not sure.
Because the rest of visible activities are all only eligibility, biometrics, and medical only.

I might order the regular GCMS notes. Maybe they would be more useful than the CBSA ones.

Was your CBSA report same as well?

mona_momeni

Feb 19, 2017
Tehran
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2016/10/05
AOR Received.
2016/11/04
File Transfer...
2016/11/11
Med's Request
upfront
Interview........
No interview yet
There is no Security section it's just admissibility which is blank as mentioned above. Only says HIRV 0

Under activities, there are 20 activities in total, and activity 2,3,4,5, and 11 is blocked. It's white . I bet these are the security ones, but not sure.
Because the rest of visible activities are all only eligibility, biometrics, and medical only.

I might order the regular GCMS notes. Maybe they would be more useful than the CBSA ones.

Hi SMirio,

I just wanted to make a point because I have seen regular GCMS notes (atip from IRCC) and CBSA notes (atip from CSIS). Your note seems like IRCC GCMS notes to me. When I ordered my CSIS, there was a space to explain which information I needed, and I wrote I want to know if my security screening at CSIS is done, and if yes, what is the date. Their report starts with a 1-page report which is signed, then a few pages of guidlines printed from their website, and finally 2 pages including small tables.

How and where did you submit your atip request? Was that CSIS or IRCC?

Hope everything goes well.

SMirio

Feb 25, 2017
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 15, 2016
Med's Done....
Upfront - April 24, 2016
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hi Dear Mona,

Thank you for that info. You are right my report looks almost exactly like the ATIP from IRCC. However, these were not ordered from CSIS. These were ordered from CBSA.
I know for a fact that CSIS has completed their review on my file. I am just trying to figure out where it is located now.

strength2

Jul 5, 2016
App. Filed.......
23-05-2019 (recieved)
Doc's Request.
06-12-2019 (biometric)
Med's Done....
30-01-2020

no my CBSA clearly showed the security screening activities which was submitted to CBSA and received by CBSA. Also it had EDE required. Leave me your email address in a message and I will send it to you.

SMirio

Feb 25, 2017
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 15, 2016
Med's Done....
Upfront - April 24, 2016
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
no my CBSA clearly showed the security screening activities which was submitted to CBSA and received by CBSA. Also it had EDE required. Leave me your email address in a message and I will send it to you.

Interesting! I wonder why they entirely blocked mine!

strength2

Jul 5, 2016
App. Filed.......
23-05-2019 (recieved)
Doc's Request.
06-12-2019 (biometric)
Med's Done....
30-01-2020
Follow up with CBSA either by ordering ATIP or through your MP

Guys, as you know I contacted many weeks ago the MP (who is lawyer as well) from my city. He called me yesterday. He told me that he contacted CBSA and the officer confirmed him that CBSA completed my Security Screening very short time ago and sent already my file to IRCC. The officer told moreover that now the entire security screening is completed and the MP should contact IRCC for any further updates. He will contact IRCC next week.
I was shocked that he called me personally. We talked around 15 minutes and he said he is expecting that I would get PR in a short time. He mentioned, I was lucky because the CBSA officer said him that SS of some applicants have reached 24 months line.
I am very happy (now I cannot imagine how happy people become after getting their golden email!) and am also a bit confused. I guess CBSA would not provide false info to an MP, am I right?
What do you think how long does it take to get PPR after security screening is completed?
I am looking forward to your feedback.

Best,

Matt

strength2

Jul 5, 2016
App. Filed.......
23-05-2019 (recieved)
Doc's Request.
06-12-2019 (biometric)
Med's Done....
30-01-2020
I got this email on Monday (Oct 16). I sent them two emails one July 18th and one Oct 10th with the CSIS report attached enquiring about security

"Thank you for your message.

The Embassy recently received the results from the Other Government Department. Please note that this response does not come directly into our system from CSIS and therefore we did not receive it until now.

The security activity for this file has now been passed.

As the medical activity has expired, new medical instructions were issued. Please advise only if you do not receive the medical instructions.

Sincerely,

Immigration Section"

strength2

Jul 5, 2016
App. Filed.......
23-05-2019 (recieved)
Doc's Request.
06-12-2019 (biometric)
Med's Done....
30-01-2020
Interesting! I wonder why they entirely blocked mine!
Don't worry just the fact that you ordered it is important and will casue your file to go forward. When did you request CBSA atip?

Last edited: