+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

SMirio

Feb 25, 2017
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 15, 2016
Med's Done....
Upfront - April 24, 2016
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Oh Strength2 CONGRATULATION! So your security is completed??! Such a great news!

Please keep us posted.

I had ordered my ATIP on August 1, and received it 4 days ago.

They had sent me a letter a month after my request extending the completion of my request for additional 30 days.

If you have your security completed please advise us on what positive steps you took to reach this. As you know our file has been submitted before yours in May, so you are absolutely lucky.

Thank you for the great news!

Reactions: strength2

strength2

Jul 5, 2016
App. Filed.......
23-05-2019 (recieved)
Doc's Request.
06-12-2019 (biometric)
Med's Done....
30-01-2020
Oh Strength2 CONGRATULATION! So your security is completed??! Such a great news!

Please keep us posted.

I had ordered my ATIP on August 1, and received it 4 days ago.

They had sent me a letter a month after my request extending the completion of my request for additional 30 days.

If you have your security completed please advise us on what positive steps you took to reach this. As you know our file has been submitted before yours in May, so you are absolutely lucky.

Thank you for the great news!
if you did cbsa atip Agust 1st your security should pass in a month. Is your medical still valid? If so you will get DM within 1-2 months.

I did a lot of things I don't know which one may have worked I ordered gcms, CSIS, CBSA notes, I approached media (cbc gopublic and torontostar) and they got consent form to contact CBSA, I wrote to the minister of safety and minister of immigration couple of times, I wrote to the auditor general to do CBSA audit, I wrote to the government open data to get Ankara statistics, attended a meeting with the minister of immigration and spoke out, started a petition on the parliament website, sent complaints to CBSA, contacted 10 different MPs who are close to Ahmed Hussen and wrote comments on their facebook pages as well as the minister facebook pages, emailed Ankara with my CSIS report, etc. I am fighting since Jan 2017 non stop and if you had facebook you could follow up what activity I was doing from my spouse sponsorship facebook page.

Write now my theory is CBSA starts processing after you send atip request so you already did this important step I hope everyone will hear back soon.

Sara Joon

Star Member
Feb 10, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-06-2016
Doc's Request.
25-10-2016
AOR Received.
25-06-2016
File Transfer...
02-08-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Follow up with CBSA either by ordering ATIP or through your MP

Guys, as you know I contacted many weeks ago the MP (who is lawyer as well) from my city. He called me yesterday. He told me that he contacted CBSA and the officer confirmed him that CBSA completed my Security Screening very short time ago and sent already my file to IRCC. The officer told moreover that now the entire security screening is completed and the MP should contact IRCC for any further updates. He will contact IRCC next week.
I was shocked that he called me personally. We talked around 15 minutes and he said he is expecting that I would get PR in a short time. He mentioned, I was lucky because the CBSA officer said him that SS of some applicants have reached 24 months line.
I am very happy (now I cannot imagine how happy people become after getting their golden email!) and am also a bit confused. I guess CBSA would not provide false info to an MP, am I right?
What do you think how long does it take to get PPR after security screening is completed?
I am looking forward to your feedback.

Best,

Matt

I am very happy for you and I am hopeful in next 2 months we will get some good news. the theory I believe is working lets wait a bit more and see , there are few of us.

Khosro1380

Star Member
Mar 27, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
28 Sep. 2016
File Transfer...
November 2016
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
31 Oct. 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
I got this email on Monday (Oct 16). I sent them two emails one July 18th and one Oct 10th with the CSIS report attached enquiring about security

"Thank you for your message.

The Embassy recently received the results from the Other Government Department. Please note that this response does not come directly into our system from CSIS and therefore we did not receive it until now.

The security activity for this file has now been passed.

As the medical activity has expired, new medical instructions were issued. Please advise only if you do not receive the medical instructions.

Sincerely,

Immigration Section"
Hi
Congrats!!!! Finally we heard some good news here -:)))) I'm very happy for you and your husband and hope he gets the ppr email soon. Please keep your fingers crossed for the rest of us.

Reactions: SMirio

SMirio

Feb 25, 2017
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 15, 2016
Med's Done....
Upfront - April 24, 2016
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
if you did cbsa atip Agust 1st your security should pass in a month. Is your medical still valid? If so you will get DM within 1-2 months.

I did a lot of things I don't know which one may have worked I ordered gcms, CSIS, CBSA notes, I approached media (cbc gopublic and torontostar) and they got consent form to contact CBSA, I wrote to the minister of safety and minister of immigration couple of times, I wrote to the auditor general to do CBSA audit, I wrote to the government open data to get Ankara statistics, attended a meeting with the minister of immigration and spoke out, started a petition on the parliament website, sent complaints to CBSA, contacted 10 different MPs who are close to Ahmed Hussen and wrote comments on their facebook pages as well as the minister facebook pages, emailed Ankara with my CSIS report, etc. I am fighting since Jan 2017 non stop and if you had facebook you could follow up what activity I was doing from my spouse sponsorship facebook page.

Write now my theory is CBSA starts processing after you send atip request so you already did this important step I hope everyone will hear back soon.
Thank you Dear Strength2,

You've been such a support to all of us.
Among the emails you sent would you please let me know which ones they responded? Because I sent an email to Ahmed Hussen but he never responded.

SMirio

Feb 25, 2017
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 15, 2016
Med's Done....
Upfront - April 24, 2016
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting

SMirio

Feb 25, 2017
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 15, 2016
Med's Done....
Upfront - April 24, 2016
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Guys plz help me, in order to order ATIP whether from IRCC or CBSA do I choose Privacy Act or Access to Information???

Ahmelina23

Sep 7, 2016
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
June 1, 2016
File Transfer...
August 2, 2016
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
Dec. 15, 2016 (passed)
Passport Req..
Feb. 5, 2018
LANDED..........
March 6, 2018
Guys plz help me, in order to order ATIP whether from IRCC or CBSA do I choose Privacy Act or Access to Information???
I chose Access to Information :)
Privacy Act is something else

Reactions: SMirio

SMirio

Feb 25, 2017
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 15, 2016
Med's Done....
Upfront - April 24, 2016
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting

sindokht

Oct 25, 2017
Hi everybody ,i'm may applicant. Since my application was transfered to Ankara for further proceeding in Sep 13th there has been no update in my ECAS regarding start of back ground check, so I wonder if you let me know whether my application is in a normal proceeding time or not and how long more roughly should I wait for decision made? what should i do ?

Sara Joon

Star Member
Feb 10, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-06-2016
Doc's Request.
25-10-2016
AOR Received.
25-06-2016
File Transfer...
02-08-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
welcome,
Hi everybody ,i'm may applicant. Since my application was transfered to Ankara for further proceeding in Sep 13th there has been no update in my ECAS regarding start of back ground check, so I wonder if you let me know whether my application is in a normal proceeding time or not and how long more roughly should I wait for decision made? what should i do ?[/QUOTE

welcome, you are may 2017 applicant your normal processing time is 12 months meaning may 2018 so any time before then you can become DM and when you pass the 12 months then you should get worried for now everything is in order. good luck

Sara Joon

Star Member
Feb 10, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-06-2016
Doc's Request.
25-10-2016
AOR Received.
25-06-2016
File Transfer...
02-08-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
welcome,
Hi everybody ,i'm may applicant. Since my application was transfered to Ankara for further proceeding in Sep 13th there has been no update in my ECAS regarding start of back ground check, so I wonder if you let me know whether my application is in a normal proceeding time or not and how long more roughly should I wait for decision made? what should i do ?[/QUOTE

welcome, you are may 2017 applicant your normal processing time is 12 months meaning may 2018 so any time before then you can become DM and when you pass the 12 months then you should get worried for now everything is in order. good luck
I Know , but I saw some people got DM :( What's the average time for Ankara in 2017 ?

if the applicant is a woman usually it passes in the first 6 months we know people that passed and for visa in 4 to 6 months but if the applicant is a man its usually longer sometimes very long like our cases, that being said I am talking about Iranian applicants

Reactions: strength2

Sara Joon

Star Member
Feb 10, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-06-2016
Doc's Request.
25-10-2016
AOR Received.
25-06-2016
File Transfer...
02-08-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
I Know , but I saw some people got DM :( What's the average time for Ankara in 2017 ?

has your background check started? when? how long ago?