+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Amman - Spousal Since January 2012 or Late 2010

Mini2016

Star Member
May 18, 2016
the only account I have is whne u go on the immigration website and chek for the processing time, it tells you to check you application online. When I sign in, it just shows decision made for me on the left side and right side in process. It never shows the information about security check. How do you access CIC account. Please dear Elham can you tell ne how to do that.

Mini2016

Star Member
May 18, 2016
The account that I log into does not show the security check information. Can you elaborate on that please and thank you?

boubou

Star Member
Jan 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mini2016 said:
The account that I log into does not show the security check information. Can you elaborate on that please and thank you?
use the below link to create an account to link your application
https://clegc-gckey.gc.ca/j/eng/l?ReqID=s2298a4daa71e85b731b009aa707f84c6713ca337a

boubou

Star Member
Jan 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mini2016 said:
Hi boubou. The link you provided does not work but thanks so much for your help.
try this one
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/my_application/link.asp

Or search for linking application cic in google...

elllham

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
Mini2016 said:
the only account I have is whne u go on the immigration website and chek for the processing time, it tells you to check you application online. When I sign in, it just shows decision made for me on the left side and right side in process. It never shows the information about security check. How do you access CIC account. Please dear Elham can you tell ne how to do that.
I don't know how to do it. My husband did it. Just google it and I'm sure you will find out how.

ksa1385

May 21, 2016
Hello everyone
I really dont know why they are taking
so long why there isn't any thing new in my application in vo Romania it is in process since october and my wife's medical will expire in the end of february it is really terrible i hope this wait be over soon .

elllham

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
ksa1385 said:
Hello everyone
I really dont know why they are taking
so long why there isn't any thing new in my application in vo Romania it is in process since october and my wife's medical will expire in the end of february it is really terrible i hope this wait be over soon .
Where is your wife living now? They will ask you for a new medical. When did you apply? I applied for my husband in August 2015 and it's been 18 months now but nothing yet. The processing times say 20 months.

ksa1385

May 21, 2016
elllham said:
Where is your wife living now? They will ask you for a new medical. When did you apply? I applied for my husband in August 2015 and it's been 18 months now but nothing yet. The processing times say 20 months.
i'm really shocked about your processing time of your application you have been waiting over 18 months i can't belive it they don't understand how it is suffer for us ,inshaallah it will all be over soon and i hope you will hear good news soner inshaallah . my wife lives in Iraq right now i have applied in April of 2016 and she did medical in the end of february also my application sent to Bucharest directly but i don't know what are they doing in vo of Rmania ? it is really unfair the most of application finished at least 12 months or even 10 months in the most country ( you can look up in family class sponsorship about Vo timeline from India ' warso ' singapore ' stdney' ... etc ) but for me there isn't anything till now , in my opinion i can say it discrimination between people that all my fault is my wife from Iraq .

elllham

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
ksa1385 said:
i'm really shocked about your processing time of your application you have been waiting over 18 months i can't belive it they don't understand how it is suffer for us ,inshaallah it will all be over soon and i hope you will hear good news soner inshaallah . my wife lives in Iraq right now i have applied in April of 2016 and she did medical in the end of february also my application sent to Bucharest directly but i don't know what are they doing in vo of Rmania ? it is really unfair the most of application finished at least 12 months or even 10 months in the most country ( you can look up in family class sponsorship about Vo timeline from India ' warso ' singapore ' stdney' ... etc ) but for me there isn't anything till now , in my opinion i can say it discrimination between people that all my fault is my wife from Iraq .
You're absolutely right. It's just discrimination. It's faster if the main applicant is a woman though So you're lucky. The same visa office is processing applications from Romania and Bulgaria in 4 or 5 months . They didn't even start processing my husband's application the first 12 months. We applied in August 2015 and they started processing it in August 2016. Most Other countries applications are being processed in about 6 months.
When I ask my mp office why? They say every case is different. I told them when they didn't start the processing in the first 12 months how can u even say it's different? How do u know? It's just discrimination. Because my husband lives in Iraq.

Mini2016

Star Member
May 18, 2016
I have also been waiting for 18 months. For the past two weeks, the processing time is changed to 20 months. I pray that they can finish and sent our spouses visa within 20 months. Im worried that it might take even morethan 20 month and what happens if it does? So If the processing time is 20 months, Elham and I should get an answer within the next 2 months insha Allah.

elllham

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
Mini2016 said:
I have also been waiting for 18 months. For the past two weeks, the processing time is changed to 20 months. I pray that they can finish and sent our spouses visa within 20 months. Im worried that it might take even morethan 20 month and what happens if it does? So If the processing time is 20 months, Elham and I should get an answer within the next 2 months insha Allah.
Inshallah we will hear good news soon

steph89

Aug 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August/2015
LANDED..........
January/2017
Mini2016 said:
Steph 89, did your husband get his visa yet?
Yes he did, he landed in Jan!

Mini2016

Star Member
May 18, 2016
Congratulation hon. Im so happy for you. Just trying to figure out how long it takes to get the visa after submitting the passport.