+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Amman - Spousal Since January 2012 or Late 2010

hm3

Sep 30, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mini2016 said:
I need your advise please. I am trying to get the police certificate from the united kingdom where my huband used to live as a refugee for 8 years. He is now back home. I have to order it online however, he in the uk had different name and dob which does not mach his info on his current iraqi passport. It is the only paper I am missing for my sponsorship. How do I expalin to the UK that my husband had a different name in the uk. I am stuck. Any advise would help please.
How and why did he use a different name and dob? Is that legal?
Where did you meet your husband?

Mini2016

Star Member
May 18, 2016
I actually double checked and his dob is the same. It is only his name. He had two didferent names always. But its all good. I got the paper works and I sent them already. Just waiting to see what happens next???

steph89

Aug 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August/2015
LANDED..........
January/2017
So we got an email from the embassy in Romania asking for a copy of my husbands passport, height and eye colour, we sent it 2 weeks ago today, and nothing yet! Usually they send for PPR within a week of this email, I'm getting worried!!!

boubou

Star Member
Jan 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
steph89 said:
So we got an email from the embassy in Romania asking for a copy of my husbands passport, height and eye colour, we sent it 2 weeks ago today, and nothing yet! Usually they send for PPR within a week of this email, I'm getting worried!!!
thats good news congrats.... send a case inquiry to CIC, did you mailed or uploaded to your account... i hope the rest of 2015 will get good news...

steph89

Aug 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August/2015
LANDED..........
January/2017
boubou said:
thats good news congrats.... send a case inquiry to CIC, did you mailed or uploaded to your account... i hope the rest of 2015 will get good news...
No they asked to send it as an attachment in an email, they said to reply to the email they sent, or start new one .. I got an email conformation that our email
Was sent, so we'll see what happens.

Mini2016

Star Member
May 18, 2016
I sent my new police certificate and the medical as well as I paid $490 for the PR as the immigration requested in their letter however, I have no idea whats next? What should I expect and how much longer? I know there is no straight answer but does anyone have any advise please???? Thanks so much.

Mini2016

Star Member
May 18, 2016
Hi guys!!!!!! I swear I am not dreaming but the processing time is changed to 20 months for Iraq!!!!!!!! I just checked the immigration site. Please tell me I am right????

steph89

Aug 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August/2015
LANDED..........
January/2017
Mini2016 said:
I sent my new police certificate and the medical as well as I paid $490 for the PR as the immigration requested in their letter however, I have no idea whats next? What should I expect and how much longer? I know there is no straight answer but does anyone have any advise please???? Thanks so much.
Maybe they'll ask for a copy of the passport next

elllham

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
Mini2016 said:
Hi guys!!!!!! I swear I am not dreaming but the processing time is changed to 20 months for Iraq!!!!!!!! I just checked the immigration site. Please tell me I am right????
That's true. I just checked it

Mini2016

Star Member
May 18, 2016
I hope that they will ask for my husband's passport next steph89. Did you get back any news from the immigration since they requested for your husband's passport???

steph89

Aug 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August/2015
LANDED..........
January/2017
Mini2016 said:
I hope that they will ask for my husband's passport next steph89. Did you get back any news from the immigration since they requested for your husband's passport???
They requested a copy, not the PPR But no nothing yet so sad I thought he would be here for the holidays but looks like not going to happen. It's weird through usually after they ask for a copy PPR come within a week, but it's been almost 3 weeks and nothing yet. We got a confirmation that they received the email. I hope all is okay.

Mini2016

Star Member
May 18, 2016
Don't worry. They are just really busy and the Holidays are coming up soon thats why its taking a while. as long as he is safe. You will meet him soon ;D. I just don't understand what's PPR and PR. Are they the same??? I know PR is the permanent Resident.

steph89

Aug 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August/2015
LANDED..........
January/2017
Mini2016 said:
Don't worry. They are just really busy and the Holidays are coming up soon thats why its taking a while. as long as he is safe. You will meet him soon ;D. I just don't understand what's PPR and PR. Are they the same??? I know PR is the permanent Resident.

ya i hope so!

steph89

Aug 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August/2015
LANDED..........
January/2017
its been so quiet!! no news yet!!!

Mini2016

Star Member
May 18, 2016
Thr only news that I have is that a friend of mine who applied for her husband's sponsorship back in February 2016 and her husband is coming in January 2017. It didn't even take 1 year for her. I don't know what's taking so long for us???