26-06-2014
AOR Received.
06-10-2014
Med's Request
06-10-2014
Med's Done....
20-10-2014
steph89 said:
And you sent them everything within the time frame they gave you ?
I could not get that paper at the deadline they gave me another month so it took my husband and I Two months to finish and we couldn't get the Georgian pc so I don't know what will happen because the ambassy didn't answer me .

Frogandlove

Star Member
Oct 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
26-06-2014
AOR Received.
06-10-2014
Med's Request
06-10-2014
Med's Done....
20-10-2014
elllham said:
When did you send the documents requested? Did you track it to make sure they received what you sent?
my husband sent it by DHL and I sent it by FedEx

Frogandlove

Star Member
Oct 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
26-06-2014
AOR Received.
06-10-2014
Med's Request
06-10-2014
Med's Done....
20-10-2014
Frogandlove said:
my husband sent it by DHL and I sent it by FedEx
and still until this moment no news I sent to the embassy to explain my hard situation they said don't bother us anymore can you imagine how rude are they

steph89

Aug 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August/2015
LANDED..........
January/2017
Frogandlove said:
and still until this moment no news I sent to the embassy to explain my hard situation they said don't bother us anymore can you imagine how rude are they

Can the MP help ?

Frogandlove

Star Member
Oct 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
26-06-2014
AOR Received.
06-10-2014
Med's Request
06-10-2014
Med's Done....
20-10-2014
steph89 said:
Can the MP help ?
no swear I tried so many but they just saying anything to keep me calm .

steph89

Aug 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August/2015
LANDED..........
January/2017
Frogandlove said:
no swear I tried so many but they just saying anything to keep me calm .
Well it's passed the processing time, so they need to do something!!

Abbadi44

Aug 11, 2016
Abbadi44 said:
I received an e-mail from the Canadian embassy in Romania yesterday asking me for a new medical test, they have given me 30 days to finalize that.

My medical test has been completed and submitted by the clinic on September 21st 2016.

No update on the application status online.

When they requested the updated documents and police clearance, I sent them by DHL, it took them two months after they have received it to request for my new medical test.
They will not confirm that they received your documents, you have to get the proof of delivery from the courier company.

steph89

Aug 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August/2015
LANDED..........
January/2017
Abbadi44 said:
My medical test has been completed and submitted by the clinic on September 21st 2016.

No update on the application status online.

When they requested the updated documents and police clearance, I sent them by DHL, it took them two months after they have received it to request for my new medical test.
They will not confirm that they received your documents, you have to get the proof of delivery from the courier company.

but for me, when they did the request for documents i had to do the medical too .. it showed up on mycic account asking for a new medical .. honestly they do what ever they want,... they arent consistent!!
but what can we do .. my medical shows passed since the first week of September . we also sent the documents with DHL ..
i guess all we can do it wait..

elllham

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
steph89 said:
but for me, when they did the request for documents i had to do the medical too .. it showed up on mycic account asking for a new medical .. honestly they do what ever they want,... they arent consistent!!
but what can we do .. my medical shows passed since the first week of September . we also sent the documents with DHL ..
i guess all we can do it wait..
We are in the exact same situation.They did not ask for medical in their email but they had left a message in my husband's account so we did the tests and sent it along with the police clearance and proof of relationship.we tracked the documents and it said they received them.It's been 3 weeks since they received them and we are waiting for the next step which we hope is the PPR email.

steph89

Aug 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August/2015
LANDED..........
January/2017
elllham said:
We are in the exact same situation.They did not ask for medical in their email but they had left a message in my husband's account so we did the tests and sent it along with the police clearance and proof of relationship.we tracked the documents and it said they received them.It's been 3 weeks since they received them and we are waiting for the next step which we hope is the PPR email.
2 weeks for me!! Loll .. I'm really hoping before Christmas..

Frogandlove

Star Member
Oct 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
26-06-2014
AOR Received.
06-10-2014
Med's Request
06-10-2014
Med's Done....
20-10-2014
steph89 said:
Well it's passed the processing time, so they need to do something!!
I know right
but one of them said my husband has to be in very dangerous city and then they can do something
second one said i have to wait and not bother them
third one said if there's nothing happened throughout next six months i have to call him back so can you imagine that I swear I'm not going to vote to anyone anymore

Frogandlove

Star Member
Oct 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
26-06-2014
AOR Received.
06-10-2014
Med's Request
06-10-2014
Med's Done....
20-10-2014
Frogandlove said:
I know right
but one of them said my husband has to be in very dangerous city and then they can do something
second one said i have to wait and not bother them
third one said if there's nothing happened throughout next six months i have to call him back so can you imagine that I swear I'm not going to vote to anyone anymore
do you use the new account which is new track to access to your account you mean or you mean GCMS notes

Abbadi44

Aug 11, 2016
My CIC still shows:

We sent you correspondence on June 1, 2016. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

I have a question, if I renew my passport, is there anything I should do since my application has been done based on my current passport which I should renew soon.

I wish you all the best guys, hopefully will start hearing the good news for each and everyone of you.

steph89

Aug 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August/2015
LANDED..........
January/2017
Abbadi44 said:
My CIC still shows:

We sent you correspondence on June 1, 2016. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

I have a question, if I renew my passport, is there anything I should do since my application has been done based on my current passport which I should renew soon.

I wish you all the best guys, hopefully will start hearing the good news for each and everyone of you.

i hope so too!!