+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Amman - Spousal Since January 2012 or Late 2010

Mini2016

Star Member
May 18, 2016
I have a question please. If my husband lived out side of our home country for morethan 6 months, are they gonna do a criminal record check for the country that he resided in for morethan 6 months? And if yes, does it mean my case will take longer to be processed? Please advise. Thank you.

steph89

Aug 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August/2015
LANDED..........
January/2017
Mini2016 said:
I have a question please. If my husband lived out side of our home country for morethan 6 months, are they gonna do a criminal record check for the country that he resided in for morethan 6 months? And if yes, does it mean my case will take longer to be processed? Please advise. Thank you.
did you include the police check from that country ? if not they will request it and it may add on extra to processing time. I know if they request the medical we add on 3 months. not sure for police check.

Mini2016

Star Member
May 18, 2016
No we did not include the police check for the other country. My lawyer didnt tell us anything about that. But We did let them know that he resided in another country. I hope its not gonna delay it that much. That scares me a lot. Thanks for answering my questions steph89. God bless you and make your sponsorship easy.

steph89

Aug 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August/2015
LANDED..........
January/2017
Mini2016 said:
No we did not include the police check for the other country. My lawyer didnt tell us anything about that. But We did let them know that he resided in another country. I hope its not gonna delay it that much. That scares me a lot. Thanks for answering my questions steph89. God bless you and make your sponsorship easy.
Ask your lawyer, if he should get one and send it.. To save time.

Masriixo

Jul 5, 2015
App. Filed.......
April 15th, 2015
LANDED..........
June 20th, 2017
Mini2016 said:
If your husband lived outside of Iraq for more than 6 months then he absolutely needs to send a police check. I would suggest getting one done right away and sending it in before they request it. ❤❤

elllham

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
Masriixo said:
If your husband lived outside of Iraq for more than 6 months then he absolutely needs to send a police check. I would suggest getting one done right away and sending it in before they request it. ❤❤
Have they asked you for new medical since it's expired?

Mini2016

Star Member
May 18, 2016
thank you everyone for your advise. I am just concerned how come my lawyer didnt tell me to get a police record check. We pay him $5000 so he does his job right. But he didnt tell me to get the police record check. Maybe because my husband was in the UK and UK and canada are very close. Thry have the same queen. Im not sure. Our medical expired In April and I have not received a request for medical renewal yet. We are already into 10 months of waiting time. Im so grateful for your advises

steph89

Aug 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August/2015
LANDED..........
January/2017
Mini2016 said:
thank you everyone for your advise. I am just concerned how come my lawyer didnt tell me to get a police record check. We pay him $5000 so he does his job right. But he didnt tell me to get the police record check. Maybe because my husband was in the UK and UK and canada are very close. Thry have the same queen. Im not sure. Our medical expired In April and I have not received a request for medical renewal yet. We are already into 10 months of waiting time. Im so grateful for your advises
i would call your lawyer and ask ?? why he didnt tell you, you should get it and send it. So you wont waste anytime.

ksa1385

May 21, 2016
hi
my application is same as your application it sent to bucharest too( i sponsored my wife from iraq since january 2016.)
and i hope my application will take time less than canada embassy in jordan
so i appreciate to you if u answer to my question
how long your applicaton was take time from you sent it to bucharest please send your answer by email to
(hmoud .alenzi@gmail.com ).. because i'm not very well in this website
thank u so much

gabba50

Mar 16, 2016
Calgary,AB
Category........
Visa Office......
DAR ES SALAAM, TANZANIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2016
AOR Received.
30-03-2016
File Transfer...
05-04-2016
Med's Done....
13-01-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2016
LANDED..........
11-09-2016
Mini2016 said:
He only needs police record if he lived in the same country for 6 months and up,if he lived more than six months out of his country but not 6 months in the same country then he doesn't need it, they will ask for it if it is needed but it doesn't delay a lot.

Masriixo

Jul 5, 2015
App. Filed.......
April 15th, 2015
LANDED..........
June 20th, 2017
I just wanted to wish everyone who celebrates a happy Ramadan! May Allah make our fasting easy and inshallah next year we get to spend Ramadan and Eid with our husbands/wives in Canada!

Hopefully we hear some good news within this blessed month :)

AreWeDoneYet

Star Member
Apr 16, 2016
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Done....
Feb. 2016
Passport Req..
June 2016
VISA ISSUED...
July 2016
Masriixo said:
I just wanted to wish everyone who celebrates a happy Ramadan! May Allah make our fasting easy and inshallah next year we get to spend Ramadan and Eid with our husbands/wives in Canada!

Hopefully we hear some good news within this blessed month :)
Thank You! Happy Ramadan and Eid to you and everyone else who celebrates it. Inshallah we will all be Celebrating with our families and friends in the up coming year. Inshallah this month we get blessed with good news.

Frogandlove

Star Member
Oct 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
26-06-2014
AOR Received.
06-10-2014
Med's Request
06-10-2014
Med's Done....
20-10-2014
Hi everyone
Ramadan mubarak for everyone which celebritie it
Guys I got letter from they ambassy and they need me to explain why my husband last name didn't appear in شهادة الجنسية العراقية ولا في عقد الزواج فقط في الجنسية what should I say
and other think they need police clearance from Georgia but my husband can't go there because they don't issue visa to Georgia he went to the ambassy they said he has to do it from there or he has to has friends or relatives but he doesn't
and what about Iraqi one how long will take from Iraq to get it
thank you guys wish you all the best and happiness
sorry I haven't contact you guys because I'm back to Canada and I was in bad mood.

Masriixo

Jul 5, 2015
App. Filed.......
April 15th, 2015
LANDED..........
June 20th, 2017
Frogandlove said:
Hi everyone
Guys I got letter from they ambassy and they need me to explain why my husband last name didn't appear in شهادة الجنسية العراقية ولا في عقد الزواج فقط في الجنسية what should I say
and other think they need police clearance from Georgia but my husband can't go there because they don't issue visa to Georgia he went to the ambassy they said he has to do it from there or he has to has friends or relatives but he doesn't
and what about Iraqi one how long will take from Iraq to get it
thank you guys wish you all the best and happiness
sorry I haven't contact you guys because I'm back to Canada and I was in bad mood.
Hi habibiti. All you have to say is why his last name isn't on those papers. If they made a mistake a long time ago just say that.

For the police check from Gerogia, try to get it done and email the Georgia embassy so if they say you need someone to do it for you, tell them you don't have anyone. Then you can take that email and tell Amman, I tried to get it but we don't have anyone in Gerogia.

It took us 10 days to get the police check from Iraq.

Inshallah khair habibiti. You'll be done soon. Be happy that they are asking you for paper it means they are working on it

AreWeDoneYet

Star Member
Apr 16, 2016
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Done....
Feb. 2016
Passport Req..
June 2016
VISA ISSUED...
July 2016
Frogandlove said:
Hi everyone
Guys I got letter from they ambassy..
Hi, Thank you!

That's positive news that they have been working on your file.. I know how days get tough even weeks. Inshallah good news will happen for us. did you just recently received the email? Glad to hear there working during Ramadan. Best of luck