+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Amman - Spousal Since January 2012 or Late 2010

Mini2016

Star Member
May 18, 2016
Hello everyone! I just found this website and Im so glad that we all have something in common. I sent my application August 25th, 2015. I got accepted as a sponsor November 11, 2015 and I have been waiting ever since. My husbands medical expired last months and I found out from my MP that my case is transferred to Bucharest, Romania. I havnt heard anything untill now. The processing time for Romania is 13 months, says online. For me, it will be 13 months September 2016 insha Allah. How do I find out when my case was transferred to Bucharest? Also, are we actually gonna go by the 13 months processing time. Any answer would help. Thank you so much everyone.

elllham

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
Mini2016 said:
Hello everyone! I just found this website and Im so glad that we all have something in common. I sent my application August 25th, 2015. I got accepted as a sponsor November 11, 2015 and I have been waiting ever since. My husbands medical expired last months and I found out from my MP that my case is transferred to Bucharest, Romania. I havnt heard anything untill now. The processing time for Romania is 13 months, says online. For me, it will be 13 months September 2016 insha Allah. How do I find out when my case was transferred to Bucharest? Also, are we actually gonna go by the 13 months processing time. Any answer would help. Thank you so much everyone.
Hi, our application was also received in August 2015, I think your application was transferred to Bucharest in Feb 2016 along with ours and some other applicants' here, Feb 8,2016 to be specific. You should ask your MP whether the processing time is Bucharest's now. I have the same question, but I haven't contacted the MP yet. Do they really help??? I mean since we r not past the processing time. You can also apply through the CIC website to get your ATIP notes which will tell you the date your file was transferred to Bucharest.
Let me know if u ask your MP about the processing times. Good luck

Mini2016

Star Member
May 18, 2016
Thank you for your reply dear Ellham. I already spoke to my MP. They said I should go by the Bucharest processing time (13 months) which is hard to believe bcuz no one really knows. If that is the case, then we should get an answer by October 2016 or so. Can you please tell me where on the website I can order the ATIP? Thanks again.

steph89

Aug 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August/2015
LANDED..........
January/2017
Mini2016 said:
Thank you for your reply dear Ellham. I already spoke to my MP. They said I should go by the Bucharest processing time (13 months) which is hard to believe bcuz no one really knows. If that is the case, then we should get an answer by October 2016 or so. Can you please tell me where on the website I can order the ATIP? Thanks again.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp

Here's the link to order the notes .. Your husband has to sign the consent form as well
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5744e.pdf - this is the link for that form

There is also a YouTube video that shows you - if this link doesn't work just type in YouTube ( how to order GCMS notes)

https://youtu.be/j_E_dq_uLVo

Masriixo

Jul 5, 2015
App. Filed.......
April 15th, 2015
LANDED..........
June 20th, 2017
Hey guys! So I dropped of my cousins husbands passport today.

Just to let you all know THE VAC HAS MOVED!!!

It is now behind Sameh/Carrefour Mall parking lot. Its a white building behind Al Haitham Hospital In Ta'la Ali

Also the processing fee is 31.90 JD and the guy at the counter said it can take 10 days, a month, 2 months.

It honestly took like 10 minutes in and out. The guy said that the passports all go out the next day so it doesnt matter what time of day you send it in.

I cant wait until we're the ones sending in our passports!

elllham

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
Masriixo said:
Hey guys! So I dropped of my cousins husbands passport today.

Just to let you all know THE VAC HAS MOVED!!!

It is now behind Sameh/Carrefour Mall parking lot. Its a white building behind Al Haitham Hospital In Ta'la Ali

Also the processing fee is 31.90 JD and the guy at the counter said it can take 10 days, a month, 2 months.

It honestly took like 10 minutes in and out. The guy said that the passports all go out the next day so it doesnt matter what time of day you send it in.

I cant wait until we're the ones sending in our passports!
Two months for the visa? That's toooooo long :(

steph89

Aug 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August/2015
LANDED..........
January/2017
Mini2016 said:
Thank you so much steph89. I appreciate your help.
your welcome :)

Masriixo

Jul 5, 2015
App. Filed.......
April 15th, 2015
LANDED..........
June 20th, 2017
elllham said:
Two months for the visa? That's toooooo long :(
I'll let you know how long it actually takes when we get their passport back.

elllham

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
Mini2016 said:
I emailed Bucharest VO to ask them which processing time should we follow.Today I got the answer.They said your husband's application is in queue and the processing time for you is 24 months:( It's terrible news. It's been 9.5 months and they haven't touched our file yet :(

steph89

Aug 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August/2015
LANDED..........
January/2017
elllham said:
I emailed Bucharest VO to ask them which processing time should we follow.Today I got the answer.They said your husband's application is in queue and the processing time for you is 24 months:( It's terrible news. It's been 9.5 months and they haven't touched our file yet :(

The MP didnt say that, they said we go by Romania processing times. that sucks :(

steph89

Aug 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August/2015
LANDED..........
January/2017
elllham said:
I don't really know who to believe anymore

yup me either, all we can do it wait and go ask the MP every 2 months loll .. thats my plan i ordered my notes so i can see ..

elllham

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
steph89 said:
The MP didnt say that, they said we go by Romania processing times. that sucks :(
Your application was received 5 days before ours.Aug 12,right? So let me know if you get any emails. Have they requested any additional documents from you?If they haven't, then we are exactly in the same situation and they haven't looked at anything in our files yet.Only medicals and fees are checked.

elllham

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
steph89 said:
yup me either, all we can do it wait and go ask the MP every 2 months loll .. thats my plan i ordered my notes so i can see ..
Let me know what your notes say when you receive it. Just remember, the first page is the most recent change.