+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Amman - Spousal Since January 2012 or Late 2010

elllham

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
Frogandlove said:
Hi alham really don't know just I need someone to help us and i need to know y they do that and the same date they sent our files inshalah it's a good sign
Hi.I hope it's a good sign too.Let's hope they sent them there because they want to speed up the process.just pray!

Frogandlove

Star Member
Oct 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
26-06-2014
AOR Received.
06-10-2014
Med's Request
06-10-2014
Med's Done....
20-10-2014
elllham said:
Hi.I hope it's a good sign too.Let's hope they sent them there because they want to speed up the process.just pray!
inshallah habibti hope so
I just heard from Justine Trudeau that he will speed up our application but I didn't to anything till now hopefully inshalah will be faster than amman vo

elnaz101

Apr 19, 2016
My husband has got and admission from one of the Canadian universities with full fund. As there is a great bond between us (we are married for five years) and we have a 1-year old doughter. So I and my daughter want to accompany him during his studies.

I have bachelors degree with 3 years of job experience.

would you kindly let me know that which kind of visa is suitable for me with less risk of rejection? visitor or open work permit?
and what document I should upload?

AreWeDoneYet

Star Member
Apr 16, 2016
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Done....
Feb. 2016
Passport Req..
June 2016
VISA ISSUED...
July 2016
M-90 said:
Salam,,,

I only want to tell your husband that nothing easy, they requested police clearance three times and the medical exam two times so he has to be patient. My file since 2012 :'( :'( :'( :'( until now. I did everything you can think about MP, Doctor reports, and I got son now, nothing will work with Amman visa office when they would like to work they will other than that drinking coffee. so people who applied in late 2014 and 2015 DO NOT start complain now :-X :-X wait until you reach the TWO YEARS then stat thinking that it is too much :mad: :mad: ;) حـــســـبـــي ألــــلـــه ونعم الوكـــــــــــيـــــــــــــل

I'm from 2012 too!!

Any update on your file? Feeling like we have been left behind :(

M-90

Star Member
Mar 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AreWeDoneYet said:
I'm from 2012 too!!

Any update on your file? Feeling like we have been left behind :(
Salam,,,,

They keep request documents separately to delay the file. they never request document in a group. they request a document, after 4 moths they request another document they supposed to requested long time ago which is the good conduct certificate. that system they are working on to delay the files instead to finish it right a way. and what makes angry when the MP email them the answer under officer to review, this officer did not get bored to open the file ( if it is true that he is reviewing ) looks like he is engineering an airbus plane or something under review. what really makes you wanna go to Ottawa to meet someone that 25000 Syrian refugees arrived Canada with in 3 months and they have not finished security check up
but for us we provided all the documents they requested nothing to provide any more our files still under reviewing :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Frogandlove

Star Member
Oct 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
26-06-2014
AOR Received.
06-10-2014
Med's Request
06-10-2014
Med's Done....
20-10-2014
M-90 said:
Salam,,,,

They keep request documents separately to delay the file. they never request document in a group. they request a document, after 4 moths they request another document they supposed to requested long time ago which is the good conduct certificate. that system they are working on to delay the files instead to finish it right a way. and what makes angry when the MP email them the answer under officer to review, this officer did not get bored to open the file ( if it is true that he is reviewing ) looks like he is engineering an airbus plane or something under review. what really makes you wanna go to Ottawa to meet someone that 25000 Syrian refugees arrived Canada with in 3 months and they have not finished security check up
but for us we provided all the documents they requested nothing to provide any more our files still under reviewing :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
you are right but have a question
my police clearance is expired but it says not started yet on my notes and my Medical results it says passed but expired as well can i send them new pc but MR I can't re do it i need massage from them ?????

AreWeDoneYet

Star Member
Apr 16, 2016
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Done....
Feb. 2016
Passport Req..
June 2016
VISA ISSUED...
July 2016
M-90 said:
Salam,,,,

It's truly a stressful situation. Hoping for a good outcome. They say if you have a good lawyer and money you can sue them for taking too much time to proecess our cases.

M-90

Star Member
Mar 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AreWeDoneYet said:
It's truly a stressful situation. Hoping for a good outcome. They say if you have a good lawyer and money you can sue them for taking too much time to proecess our cases.
Salam,,,

how to do that ???

Masriixo

Jul 5, 2015
App. Filed.......
April 15th, 2015
LANDED..........
June 20th, 2017
For everyone waiting more than 17 months. You can send a case specific enquiry on the CIC website that does to missisuaga before Amman which lets someone else look at it.

Other than that I have no other solutions. :( I hope they speed it up. I'm happy that they're sending cases to Visa offices that aren't as busy which means less pressure on Amman which means faster proceeding

Inshallah.

For everyone still waiting. Did you guys have any red flags? Did your spouse do milatary? Do you have any reason to believe why they are taking so long???

M-90

Star Member
Mar 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Masriixo said:
For everyone waiting more than 17 months. You can send a case specific enquiry on the CIC website that does to missisuaga before Amman which lets someone else look at it.

Other than that I have no other solutions. :( I hope they speed it up. I'm happy that they're sending cases to Visa offices that aren't as busy which means less pressure on Amman which means faster proceeding

Inshallah.

For everyone still waiting. Did you guys have any red flags? Did your spouse do milatary? Do you have any reason to believe why they are taking so long???
Salam,,,,
all same it goes to Mississauga only for virus scanning nothing else after that will be directed to the embassy inbox, it is an automated service no one looks at our emails.

AreWeDoneYet

Star Member
Apr 16, 2016
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Done....
Feb. 2016
Passport Req..
June 2016
VISA ISSUED...
July 2016
Violet11 said:
Hello everyone
I was talking to a lawyer yesterday and asked if she knew anything about issues /delays from Vienna VO and she told me that appatently CIC has recently acknowledged that they deployed senior officers from various visa offices to Jordan and other places to processed Syrian refugees and this has affected and delayed other applications.
I also noticed that before I used to get a response to my emails within 3 days but in February I sent an email to Vienna to inquire about my husband's application and they responded after 22 days so it is possible that this is causing varios VO delays. It also affects Arcs because according to the operation manual only program managers and senior officers can deal with Arc applications.

Frogandlove

Star Member
Oct 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
26-06-2014
AOR Received.
06-10-2014
Med's Request
06-10-2014
Med's Done....
20-10-2014
Hi everyone
I have questions and need your help
does changing my spouse address more than one time will dealy my process I mean travel for more than one country
??????? please guys help me

AreWeDoneYet

Star Member
Apr 16, 2016
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Done....
Feb. 2016
Passport Req..
June 2016
VISA ISSUED...
July 2016
Frogandlove said:
Hi everyone
does changing my spouse address more than one time will dealy my process I mean travel for more than one country

From other post I've read it does delay things. Let's just say where ever the applicant travels using his passport they have to look into it. Background/ Security checks

M-90

Star Member
Mar 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Frogandlove said:
Hi everyone
Salam...
You do not have to change his address if he does not stay over six months, six months and more they will require security check up from the country he stayed for more than six months, but for your question less than six months DO NOT change the address. And I have no idea if it does delay but in my opinion address has nothing to delay the process as long hi is in the same country or less than six month outside the country. After all changing the address not big deal send the new address and done. and do not expect to be changed right away it will take a while until the immigration officer take a real look at your file.

Frogandlove

Star Member
Oct 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
26-06-2014
AOR Received.
06-10-2014
Med's Request
06-10-2014
Med's Done....
20-10-2014
AreWeDoneYet said:
From other post I've read it does delay things. Let's just say where ever the applicant travels using his passport they have to look into it. Background/ Security checks
thank you so much for taking care of my question god bless u wish all the best
i wish it doesn't dealy the process cuz it already dealy two years now