Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August/2015
LANDED..........
January/2017
AreWeDoneYet said:
I've been here since 2012... Processing time... Really doesn't matter anymore. :eek:

why since 2012?

AreWeDoneYet

Star Member
Apr 16, 2016
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Done....
Feb. 2016
Passport Req..
June 2016
VISA ISSUED...
July 2016

elllham

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
Does anybody know which processing time is applicable for a sponsor living in Canada and the main applicant in Iraq?
It says where are you applying from?the previous question is what are you applying for?this "you"is the sponsor right?
So I applied to sponsor my husband from Canada and he is residing in Iraq right now
His file went to Amman and 3 months ago was sent to Bucharest.
When I choose sopuse ar coommon law partner living outside Canada and in the where are you applying from section I choose Canada it says 16 months.
Is that right?

M-90

Star Member
Mar 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
elllham said:
Does anybody know which processing time is applicable for a sponsor living in Canada and the main applicant in Iraq?
It says where are you applying from?the previous question is what are you applying for?this "you"is the sponsor right?
So I applied to sponsor my husband from Canada and he is residing in Iraq right now
His file went to Amman and 3 months ago was sent to Bucharest.
When I choose sopuse ar coommon law partner living outside Canada and in the where are you applying from section I choose Canada it says 16 months.
Is that right?
Salam,,
the processing time for your application is 23 moths, because the applicant lives in Iraq so you follow the VO responsible for Iraqi applications

Masriixo

Jul 5, 2015
App. Filed.......
April 15th, 2015
LANDED..........
June 20th, 2017
I'm not sure but I think because it's been transferred you follow the Visa office that it's in

elllham

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
Masriixo said:
I'm not sure but I think because it's been transferred you follow the Visa office that it's in
What is a spouse or common law partner living outside Canada and applying from Canada then?
It makes no sense to me? Is the processing time for spouses living with each other different from the ones living in two different countries?
The website is really confusing! It should be clearer. I can't find my answer on the cic website :-(
I don't think just because they have transferred my husband's file to Romania,its processing time should be applied to it.

Masriixo

Jul 5, 2015
App. Filed.......
April 15th, 2015
LANDED..........
June 20th, 2017
elllham said:
What is a spouse or common law partner living outside Canada and applying from Canada then?
It makes no sense to me? Is the processing time for spouses living with each other different from the ones living in two different countries?
The website is really confusing! It should be clearer. I can't find my answer on the cic website :-(
I don't think just because they have transferred my husband's file to Romania,its processing time should be applied to it.
Honestly I try not to even look at CIC processing times. It's just a number. If you want to get a good look at how long it'll be. Try to find a thread that had a spreadsheet of your new VO and see the actually months that those members have been waiting.

elllham

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
Masriixo said:
Honestly I try not to even look at CIC processing times. It's just a number. If you want to get a good look at how long it'll be. Try to find a thread that had a spreadsheet of your new VO and see the actually months that those members have been waiting.
My problem is, I don't know if I should expect it to be processed based on the original visa office processing time or the new one:-(
If it is transferred to a new office the date of its arrival there is considered the first day, right?

AreWeDoneYet

Star Member
Apr 16, 2016
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Done....
Feb. 2016
Passport Req..
June 2016
VISA ISSUED...
July 2016
Masriixo said:
I Agree. That's the only way to get some sort of an idea. And processing time doesn't not matter. Some go over some go under.

elllham said:
Do you think it's a good sign that they have sent some files to Bucharest?
It's a much better VO anyway.
Ellham. Files are proceseed in no particular order. So it really doesn't matter where you go. As long as you submitted all the proper paper work on time. That's the only way not to delay the process. It all comes down to the working officer. "If" they choose to work. Best of luck

Frogandlove

Star Member
Oct 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
26-06-2014
AOR Received.
06-10-2014
Med's Request
06-10-2014
Med's Done....
20-10-2014
hi guys how r u
any new news?
I have nothing new
just have a quastion abuot my VO if my file was in Amman and then move to Bucharest so in this case will not be back to amman or will ????
if they ask for police calerance or redo the medical report should I send it to Bucharest or Amman

M-90

Star Member
Mar 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Frogandlove said:
hi guys how r u
any new news?
I have nothing new
just have a quastion abuot my VO if my file was in Amman and then move to Bucharest so in this case will not be back to amman or will ????
if they ask for police calerance or redo the medical report should I send it to Bucharest or Amman
Salam,,
Nothing new for me. Bucharest VO it is really new, I never heard that files transferred from Amman to Bucharest but this step let us know that the immigration is trying to reduce the backlog files in Amman VO

Frogandlove

Star Member
Oct 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
26-06-2014
AOR Received.
06-10-2014
Med's Request
06-10-2014
Med's Done....
20-10-2014
M-90 said:
Salam,,
Nothing new for me. Bucharest VO it is really new, I never heard that files transferred from Amman to Bucharest but this step let us know that the immigration is trying to reduce the backlog files in Amman VO
وعليكم السلام
I dont know but I got my GCMS notes which is says that my file transferred to bucharest but they didnt mention anything else wish that vo be faster than amman cuze i complet 2 years waiting .

M-90

Star Member
Mar 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Frogandlove said:
وعليكم السلام
I dont know but I got my GCMS notes which is says that my file transferred to bucharest but they didnt mention anything else wish that vo be faster than amman cuze i complet 2 years waiting .
Salam,,
your file in 2014. when did they transferred your file ?? and have the VO let you know by email or any kind of way that your file has been transferred??

Frogandlove

Star Member
Oct 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
26-06-2014
AOR Received.
06-10-2014
Med's Request
06-10-2014
Med's Done....
20-10-2014
M-90 said:
Salam,,
your file in 2014. when did they transferred your file ?? and have the VO let you know by email or any kind of way that your file has been transferred??
وعليكم السلام
they just send it last 18/02/2016 they didnt send me any latter or anything to let me know I just knew it by the GSMC latter which I had last month