Med's Request
May 22, 2013
Med's Done....
1st med-Dec 2011/ 2nd med-May 26 2013
LANDED..........
January 18 2014
msaidalii65 said:
msaidalii65 said:
Salam to all, and finally I got the golden email. To be honest my MP really helped to get this finalized. I hope you all hear good news too inshallah. I have a question : the visa office is asking for a Return Airway Bill please tell me that exactly mean and how to do it. Please write to me in Arabic and thank you all.

TO SUBMIT PASSPORT(S) VIA COURIER:
If you prefer to send and receive your passport by courier, it is your responsibility to make the appropriate arrangements with the company of your choice, and a Return Airway Bill MUST be attached to your passport.
If you do not provide a Return Airway Bill, it is your responsibility to follow up
. When the services of a courier company are used, we do NOT contact applicants when visas are issued and passports are ready to be picked up.

Alf Alf Alf mabrooook w Al7amdallah! So happy for you.

I.kat

Jul 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 3, 2012
File Transfer...
July 3, 2012
Med's Request
May 22, 2013
Med's Done....
1st med-Dec 2011/ 2nd med-May 26 2013
LANDED..........
January 18 2014
joeiraq said:
Hi I.kat
i see u received ur golden email so congrats and wish u a happy life in canada but did u get ur passport with visa? for how long they kept it with them before issuing ur visa?thanx

Hi joeiraq. sorry for the late response. thanks a lot. it took one week for the passport to be sent, one week to get stamped and it took about 4 to 5 days until I recieved it back. my husband finally arrived a couple of days ago. good luck to you and everyone on this forum.

l.abas

Dec 20, 2013
I.kat said:
Hi joeiraq. sorry for the late response. thanks a lot. it took one week for the passport to be sent, one week to get stamped and it took about 4 to 5 days until I recieved it back. my husband finally arrived a couple of days ago. good luck to you and everyone on this forum.
Congrats and what what your time line if u dont mind plzz??

soso23

Nov 28, 2012
Brampton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
AMMAN, JORDAN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2013
AOR Received.
13-03-2013
File Transfer...
13-03-2013
Med's Request
11-05-2014 -second medical
Med's Done....
22-11-2012 -first medical
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
Sent with documents that were needed.
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2014
LANDED..........
03-09-2014
joeiraq said:
Inshaa Allah ya rab u 'll get it very soon, btw did u get a second medical request? when was that? number of months passed since they received it?
soso23 and i thinking of getting a visitor visa so if u can help us here, it will be very nice from u.
first did u believe that u provide all the evidences and requirements to convince them that u will leave Canada when visa get expired. i mean here did u provide a bank statement with sufficient money for at least six months early,funds or house under ur name, letter of employment, or letter of a vacation from ur boss or something like that?
second did u get a letter of refusal from them? what are the causes they based on to refuse the visa? did u blame them about something ((actually i blame them about everything hehehehe but i'm just asking))?
third what was the type of the visa u apply for single or multiple?
thank u so much
First my husband has his own store here, so he can get an employment letter stating that he can leave and has to come back. But I don't know how he should write it in the letter. The sufficient funds and everything else we can provide as evidence but I'm still scared they will refuse him because they think that he will not come back. That's why I want to do multiple visa for him
So he can go and come back and stay with me
Until my babies are born.

Annna nassser

Oct 19, 2013
Visa Office......
Amman office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/8/2012
File Transfer...
13/9/2012
Med's Done....
1/7/2012 the 2nd requested in 22/3/2014
Interview........
N/y
Passport Req..
N/y
VISA ISSUED...
N/y
LANDED..........
N/y
Hiii
I wanted to ask you all. I have been waiting my visa for about 16 months and i have done only one medical test they didnt ask me to do another ...also,i saw that every one of you did the second test according to the time you guys waited
And the empassy i think always give the visa after at lest 3 monthes of the second medical
What should i do???
Can i do the test without thier orders or just wait????

luayalali

Star Member
Jan 20, 2014
jordan
Category........
Visa Office......
amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-2-2012
Doc's Request.
25-2-2013
AOR Received.
17-5-2012
File Transfer...
17-5-2012
Med's Request
20-8-2013
Med's Done....
20-8-2013
Interview........
20-3-2014
Passport Req..
23-3-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-3-2014
LANDED..........
3-4-2014
Annna nassser said:
Hiii
I wanted to ask you all. I have been waiting my visa for about 16 months and i have done only one medical test they didnt ask me to do another ...also,i saw that every one of you did the second test according to the time you guys waited
And the empassy i think always give the visa after at lest 3 monthes of the second medical
What should i do???
Can i do the test without thier orders or just wait????
you just wait them to contact with u to ask about second medical , you cant do the medical by your self untill they ask u about that , so you and we must ait ,,, just wait

luayalali

Star Member
Jan 20, 2014
jordan
Category........
Visa Office......
amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-2-2012
Doc's Request.
25-2-2013
AOR Received.
17-5-2012
File Transfer...
17-5-2012
Med's Request
20-8-2013
Med's Done....
20-8-2013
Interview........
20-3-2014
Passport Req..
23-3-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-3-2014
LANDED..........
3-4-2014
msaidalii65 said:
msaidalii65 said:
Salam to all, and finally I got the golden email. To be honest my MP really helped to get this finalized. I hope you all hear good news too inshallah. I have a question : the visa office is asking for a Return Airway Bill please tell me that exactly mean and how to do it. Please write to me in Arabic and thank you all.

TO SUBMIT PASSPORT(S) VIA COURIER:
If you prefer to send and receive your passport by courier, it is your responsibility to make the appropriate arrangements with the company of your choice, and a Return Airway Bill MUST be attached to your passport.
If you do not provide a Return Airway Bill, it is your responsibility to follow up
. When the services of a courier company are used, we do NOT contact applicants when visas are issued and passports are ready to be picked up.
alf mabrook for u and i hope to me and to all to finish our applications , but i want to know how yours MP help you to make it finish ???

soso23

Nov 28, 2012
Brampton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
AMMAN, JORDAN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2013
AOR Received.
13-03-2013
File Transfer...
13-03-2013
Med's Request
11-05-2014 -second medical
Med's Done....
22-11-2012 -first medical
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
Sent with documents that were needed.
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2014
LANDED..........
03-09-2014
Does anyone know how my husband can show in his employment that he will come back to amman after his visa expires? Or if anyone who what kind of good proof to give in the application to show that my husband will come back?

luayalali

Star Member
Jan 20, 2014
jordan
Category........
Visa Office......
amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-2-2012
Doc's Request.
25-2-2013
AOR Received.
17-5-2012
File Transfer...
17-5-2012
Med's Request
20-8-2013
Med's Done....
20-8-2013
Interview........
20-3-2014
Passport Req..
23-3-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-3-2014
LANDED..........
3-4-2014
soso23 said:
Does anyone know how my husband can show in his employment that he will come back to amman after his visa expires? Or if anyone who what kind of good proof to give in the application to show that my husband will come back?
there is no perfect way to show them that because they think that every body going to canada with visa dont come back home after the visa expired , so its good for you to ask a lawyer for that because they know alot of cases as yours and may be they can help u to make it , and if u have any solution please tell me because i want to make like this before but i dont find a solution :-[ :-[

joeiraq

Apr 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
O.canada said:
My husband applied for a single visa and it was denied. He had money in the bank, he had a letter of employment from his job, he had property in his home country. Still he got refused. They said they did not believe that he would leave the Canada when the time was up. Maybe if your partner has been to many countries before and shown to leave and there was never a problem maybe that would help. I think it is unusual if they give a visitor visa if you have a permanent visa application in. You can only try - Good luck !
thank u soooo much for ur reply,it's getting more difficult and costly now with biometrics, i should travel to Jordan to submit the application and give my fingerprints and photographs. just imagine after all that stress and money they will simply refuse me.!!!btw I'm the applicant and i just had two visits with my passport one to Syria, the other to Jordan. i spent only few days in these countries i don't think they will take this in consideration. :( :( actually don't know what to do,good luck u almost done insha'a Allah.

joeiraq

Apr 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I.kat said:
thank u,don't be sorry, Allah bless u both, be happy and he is really a tough guy to wait all that time but for sure u deserve that patience. have a great life in Canada. greetings to ur husband.

joeiraq

Apr 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
l.abas said:
Congrats and what what your time line if u dont mind plzz??
I.abas by pressing the name of any member u can choose to see the posts of that member and u'll find his/her timeline from the subjects discussed. read more from the previous pages to get experience with this forum.greetings

joeiraq

Apr 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
soso23 said:
OMG really? Maybe in the employment letter he states that he has to come back soon. The thing is when he does get the visa inshallah I'm going to keep updating it until he gets his immigration papers. I can't stand staying in amman any longer because it's making me sick and I can't stand the lifestyle here. My husband has his own business here but he is letting someone take over. However my mp said this isn't guaranteed he will get the visa but I am going to get a letter from the doctor stating that I want him to come back to Canada with me and my pregnancy is at high risk and me staying in Canada is better.

I know someone in this group did a single and multiple visa for their husband and he got it twice! I don't remember who but if you are reading this.. Please reply and let us know what exactly you did!
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/profiles/Sandrasoso-u473017.html

luayalali

Star Member
Jan 20, 2014
jordan
Category........
Visa Office......
amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-2-2012
Doc's Request.
25-2-2013
AOR Received.
17-5-2012
File Transfer...
17-5-2012
Med's Request
20-8-2013
Med's Done....
20-8-2013
Interview........
20-3-2014
Passport Req..
23-3-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-3-2014
LANDED..........
3-4-2014
i post a comment before about how is the MP can help us to finalize our application but no body post nothing about that subject , plz any body know any thing about that just tell us about it

joeiraq

Apr 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
soso23 said:
First my husband has his own store here, so he can get an employment letter stating that he can leave and has to come back. But I don't know how he should write it in the letter. The sufficient funds and everything else we can provide as evidence but I'm still scared they will refuse him because they think that he will not come back. That's why I want to do multiple visa for him
So he can go and come back and stay with me
Until my babies are born.
Supporting documents:

1- Itinerary, Travel

You must provide a copy of your flight ticket or booking, if available, and/or the itinerary of your visit (proposed route of your journey.)

2 - Family Information (IMM5645)
3 - Purpose of Travel
You must provide documents supporting the purpose of your travel to Canada. Examples include: proof of educational study, wedding invitations, proof of a medical appointment, notification of death, funeral notice, etc.
4- Passport or Travel document
5- Proof of Relationship
6- Employment Reference Letter
You must provide an employment reference letter (an up-to-date reference from current or past employers). If you have had more than two employers in the last two years, please provide a letter from both employers.

Reference letters must be written on company letterhead, show the company’s full address and telephone and fax numbers, and be stamped with the company’s official seal.

The letter should include all of the following information:

the specific period of your employment with the company
the positions you held during the period of employment and the time spent in each position
full details of your main responsibilities in each position
your total annual salary plus benefits
the signature of your immediate supervisor or the personnel officer at the company
a business card of the person signing

7- Invitation Letter
8- Proof of Income
Provide proof of income, such as:

signed original letter on company letterhead from your employer which includes: your name, position, current salary and date of hire; and/or
document issued from your employer showing your regular salary, such as a pay stub; and
income tax returns for the last 2 years (if applicable); and/or
proof of other sources of income (pension statement, investments, etc.)

9- Proof of Means of Financial Support
10- Proof of Medical Exam
11- Digital Photo
12- Travel History
these are the supporting documents we may provide in addition to the applications we should fill (( that's great)), they think we live in canada to provide all these???!!!,come on guys this is middle east, especially for the employment reference letter or i can call it in Arabic (خلاصة خدمة), which is even not allowed to have one only if i apply for a master degree or phd as a postgraduate student ((i'm talking according to my situation as a government employee)) and they will not give it by hand they always send it with private mail to the ministry of higher education because they know it's used for immigrations, getting another better jobs and such things. even with the private sector company i worked for as a part time job, they will not provide me with this letter(guys this is Iraq!!!).
for the proof of income i can call it in Arabic(تاييد استمرار بالخدمة او العمل), which i can get it but it should be entitled to a specific place like associations or banks, of course they can't entitle it for the embassy of Canada.
for the (Itinerary, Travel) really i can't say anything did they mean to buy two way ticket before getting the visa?really!!
if i can provide all these supporting documents in Iraq,I'll not leave it cause it will be better than Canada!!!right?!