+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Amman - Spousal Since January 2012 or Late 2010

msaidalii65

Star Member
Sep 19, 2012
mft25 said:
you can use aramex services it is trusted and used by many embassies. they need you to pay for passport return to you by aramex if you sent with them and send the airway bill with your passport. so you ask aramex to pay for sending your passport to amman and receive back to Baghdad or nagaf
regards
Thanks a lot for the very good information.

msaidalii65

Star Member
Sep 19, 2012
Annna nassser said:
Hii the most trusted company is Fedex in baghdad/al mansor /infront of bestoon samad restrant i have deal with them by sending my password to the empassy ,by the way the empassy deals with Fedex more than any company

Thank you very much wa Baraka Allaho bike seydati.

joeiraq

Apr 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
msaidalii65 said:
msaidalii65 said:
Salam to all, and finally I got the golden email. To be honest my MP really helped to get this finalized. I hope you all hear good news too inshallah. I have a question : the visa office is asking for a Return Airway Bill please tell me that exactly mean and how to do it. Please write to me in Arabic and thank you all.

TO SUBMIT PASSPORT(S) VIA COURIER:
If you prefer to send and receive your passport by courier, it is your responsibility to make the appropriate arrangements with the company of your choice, and a Return Airway Bill MUST be attached to your passport.
If you do not provide a Return Airway Bill, it is your responsibility to follow up
. When the services of a courier company are used, we do NOT contact applicants when visas are issued and passports are ready to be picked up.
المكتب الرئيسي لشركة ارامكس في العراق في الكرادة شارع سلمان فائق باتجاه ساحة الواثق مقابل مختبرات جدعون للتحليلات المرضية وبلنسبة للرتيرن اير وي بل اعتقد المكتب هو الي رح يفهمكم التفاصيل لان مو شي جديد عليهم اني هذا الي اندلة واكو هواية مكاتب فرعية لارامكس وفدكس ودي اج ال بلعراق بس اني افضل ارسال الجواز عن طريق مكتب رئيسي يعني مجرد زيادة في الاطمئنان انو الانضباط والترتيب حيكون اكثر من المكاتب الفرعية والله يوفقكم ويلم شملكم باسرع وقت

joeiraq

Apr 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
msaidalii65 said:
msaidalii65 said:
Salam to all, and finally I got the golden email. To be honest my MP really helped to get this finalized. I hope you all hear good news too inshallah. I have a question : the visa office is asking for a Return Airway Bill please tell me that exactly mean and how to do it. Please write to me in Arabic and thank you all.

If you prefer to send and receive your passport by courier, it is your responsibility to make the appropriate arrangements with the company of your choice, and a Return Airway Bill MUST be attached to your passport.
If you do not provide a Return Airway Bill, it is your responsibility to follow up
. When the services of a courier company are used, we do NOT contact applicants when visas are issued and passports are ready to be picked up

عفوا اخوية بس ممكن استفسر منك عن شغلة اني قريت التعليقات والبوستات مال حضرتك وبقية الاعضاء وانتبهت انو السفارة طلبت منك صورة قيد 57مترجمة وحضرتك ارسلتها الهم لكن استغربت انو بعدها باربعة ايام ارسلو لحضرتك طلب الجواز لاصدار الفيزا سؤالي هو انو معقولة بهلسرعة وصلت صورة القيد للسفارة ومباشرة طلبو منك الجواز ممكن تفيدني بلتوضيح؟

joeiraq

Apr 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Annna nassser said:
Hii the most trusted company is Fedex in baghdad/al mansor /infront of bestoon samad restrant i have deal with them by sending my password to the empassy ,by the way the empassy deals with Fedex more than any company
I have a question if u don't mind Annna, u said u send ur passport to the embassy,did u get the golden email?did u receive ur visa?

soso23

Nov 28, 2012
Brampton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
AMMAN, JORDAN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2013
AOR Received.
13-03-2013
File Transfer...
13-03-2013
Med's Request
11-05-2014 -second medical
Med's Done....
22-11-2012 -first medical
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
Sent with documents that were needed.
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2014
LANDED..........
03-09-2014
Hello everyone!

I have some questions to ask, I'm hoping someone can help me. My in laws are applying to go and visit their daughter in Canada. However when I first helped them fill out the applications they got refused. The reason why is because they didn't give enough evidence. First one is that they don't believe that they will leave Canada, travel history, assets and liability and I believe the last one was not enough funds. However because my mother in law is a stay at home mom, they wanted employment history, but she has never worked before.

Any ideas what to do? I

joeiraq

Apr 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I.kat said:
Msaidalii keep us updated
Hi I.kat
i see u received ur golden email so congrats and wish u a happy life in canada but did u get ur passport with visa? for how long they kept it with them before issuing ur visa?thanx

msaidalii65

Star Member
Sep 19, 2012
joeiraq said:
المكتب الرئيسي لشركة ارامكس في العراق في الكرادة شارع سلمان فائق باتجاه ساحة الواثق مقابل مختبرات جدعون للتحليلات المرضية وبلنسبة للرتيرن اير وي بل اعتقد المكتب هو الي رح يفهمكم التفاصيل لان مو شي جديد عليهم اني هذا الي اندلة واكو هواية مكاتب فرعية لارامكس وفدكس ودي اج ال بلعراق بس اني افضل ارسال الجواز عن طريق مكتب رئيسي يعني مجرد زيادة في الاطمئنان انو الانضباط والترتيب حيكون اكثر من المكاتب الفرعية والله يوفقكم ويلم شملكم باسرع وقت

سلام , شكرا جزيلا عاى المعلومات القيمة وأسأل الله الموفقية والفرحة وجمع الشمل للجميع

msaidalii65

Star Member
Sep 19, 2012
joeiraq said:
msaidalii65 said:
msaidalii65 said:

. When the services of a courier company are used, we do NOT contact applicants when visas are issued and passports are ready to be picked up

عفوا اخوية بس ممكن استفسر منك عن شغلة اني قريت التعليقات والبوستات مال حضرتك وبقية الاعضاء وانتبهت انو السفارة طلبت منك صورة قيد 57مترجمة وحضرتك ارسلتها الهم لكن استغربت انو بعدها باربعة ايام ارسلو لحضرتك طلب الجواز لاصدار الفيزا سؤالي هو انو معقولة بهلسرعة وصلت صورة القيد للسفارة ومباشرة طلبو منك الجواز ممكن تفيدني بلتوضيح؟
كلامك صح , في نفس اليوم الذي وصلني به إيميل قيد الدار ترجمته وأخذته مباشرة الى عضو البرلمان في منطقتي و الذي أرسله رأسا للسفارة مباشرة وأتصل بهم في نفس الوقت . وللعلم عضو البرلمان تولى وأهتم بموضوعي لأني أشتكيت عنده وأثبت له بالدليل أن بعض الطلبات المقدمة بعدي تم البت فيها . وسؤاله للسفارة لماذا تأخر طلبي وخاصة لا توجد به أي نواقص ولذلك مشوا المعاملة على طول.

joeiraq

Apr 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
msaidalii65 said:
كلامك صح , في نفس اليوم الذي وصلني به إيميل قيد الدار ترجمته وأخذته مباشرة الى عضو البرلمان في منطقتي و الذي أرسله رأسا للسفارة مباشرة وأتصل بهم في نفس الوقت . وللعلم عضو البرلمان تولى وأهتم بموضوعي لأني أشتكيت عنده وأثبت له بالدليل أن بعض الطلبات المقدمة بعدي تم البت فيها . وسؤاله للسفارة لماذا تأخر طلبي وخاصة لا توجد به أي نواقص ولذلك مشوا المعاملة على طول.
thanx for ur reply,keep us updated please

soso23

Nov 28, 2012
Brampton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
AMMAN, JORDAN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2013
AOR Received.
13-03-2013
File Transfer...
13-03-2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2014
LANDED..........
03-09-2014
Has anyone ever done a multiple visa for their spouse while waiting for the immigration papers?

l.abas

Dec 20, 2013
Hii this is my first time writing on this thread..i sponsored my husband from iraq in 2012 and still i have not received any kind of good news. It has been 20 months and i have a 8 month old baby who my hubby still has not seen. Does anyone know if ppl are getting any visa cuz im so frustrated and i dont know what to do?????? :(

joeiraq

Apr 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
soso23 said:
Hello everyone!

I have some questions to ask, I'm hoping someone can help me. My in laws are applying to go and visit their daughter in Canada. However when I first helped them fill out the applications they got refused. The reason why is because they didn't give enough evidence. First one is that they don't believe that they will leave Canada, travel history, assets and liability and I believe the last one was not enough funds. However because my mother in law is a stay at home mom, they wanted employment history, but she has never worked before.

Any ideas what to do? I
they working hard to make everything difficult, especially to us in middle east. i don't have much info about trv and wish someone can help here but since they are parents of Canadian or pr holder so i think a super visa may apply to them which is also have difficult requirements to achieve.
my wife in Canada and pregnant now,i feel i will not see my child anytime soon and that is crushing my heart. i'm thinking about applying for a trv but i don't believe they will even care.

joeiraq

Apr 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
l.abas said:
Hii this is my first time writing on this thread..i sponsored my husband from iraq in 2012 and still i have not received any kind of good news. It has been 20 months and i have a 8 month old baby who my hubby still has not seen. Does anyone know if ppl are getting any visa cuz im so frustrated and i dont know what to do?????? :(
welcome here and yes ppl are getting their visa but with amman visa office first they should fill ur life with much stress, pain and tears before give u the visa to the ((heaven)).
when i see that there are a little ppl posting here compared to other threads, i said yes amman have a little number of family cases and my turn will come soon and i'll get my visa before the due date of my wife but when i see ppl like u waiting 20 months to find this thread i get more depressed especially ur husband didn't see the baby,may Allah help u both.
i want to be there with my wife during pregnancy, i want to see my child, i don't want to miss these days and months without being there with them.
just if they could understand that pain of waiting.
i think u should apply for gcms to see what happened with ur file,ur husband medical,police certificate,u need to read the previous posts of other members to compare ur case. wish u good luck

soso23

Nov 28, 2012
Brampton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
AMMAN, JORDAN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2013
AOR Received.
13-03-2013
File Transfer...
13-03-2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2014
LANDED..........
03-09-2014
joeiraq said:
they working hard to make everything difficult, especially to us in middle east. i don't have much info about trv and wish someone can help here but since they are parents of Canadian or pr holder so i think a super visa may apply to them which is also have difficult requirements to achieve.
my wife in Canada and pregnant now,i feel i will not see my child anytime soon and that is crushing my heart. i'm thinking about applying for a trv but i don't believe they will even care.
I am almost 3 months pregnant with twins and I am living with my husband at the moment. The weather in amman is making me sick and I am scared it is affecting my twins. So I have decided when I turn 3 months I am leaving to go back to Canada to live with my parents. However I am
Going to apply for a multiple visa now for my husband but my MP is doing it for me so she has recommended me to go to the embassy and show some type of paper I don't remember which paper but she is going to get back to me by tmrw because she has weekends off. I suggest do a multiple visa and give it a shot! I don't want to leave my husband alone here and I can't stand to think I'm leaving by myself and he's still in amman. I know someone on this group did one for their spouse and it worked. Try it! Let me know how it goes!