+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Amman - Spousal Since January 2012 or Late 2010

rtf57

Star Member
Jan 2, 2013
Hello i.kat is ur husbund application is still pending security check what is new status
I did my secound medical before more than 4 months till now no new news even embessy did not
Answer my email is it our case normal what can i do

I.kat

Jul 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 3, 2012
File Transfer...
July 3, 2012
Med's Request
May 22, 2013
Med's Done....
1st med-Dec 2011/ 2nd med-May 26 2013
LANDED..........
January 18 2014
rtf57 said:
Hello i.kat is ur husbund application is still pending security check what is new status
I did my secound medical before more than 4 months till now no new news even embessy did not
Answer my email is it our case normal what can i do
hi rtf, yes my husband's application is still under security check. It has been 5 months since we did the second medical. Apparently its taking long because he travelled to Syria at one point.

What did you hear from them last?

Everytime I send an email for an enquiry, I type URGENT REQUEST in the subject bar. I was told they open "urgent" emails. It worked for me everytime. Try it.

This is very normal, dont worry.

To be honest, I really dont know what to do anymore. Inshallah you will hear something soon.

rtf57

Star Member
Jan 2, 2013
Thanks i.kat for your advice by the way i never travel out jordan so inshallah this help me
And i will try to send them another email thanks again inshallah receive our golden email soon

anjun

Star Member
Jul 2, 2013
I always write urgent in the subject line but they dont reply. And ny case has been ongoing for more than 21 months. So u can imagine how frustrated we are.

uote author=I.kat link=topic=94810.msg2680474#msg2680474 date=1383296487]
hi rtf, yes my husband's application is still under security check. It has been 5 months since we did the second medical. Apparently its taking long because he travelled to Syria at one point.

What did you hear from them last?

Everytime I send an email for an enquiry, I type URGENT REQUEST in the subject bar. I was told they open "urgent" emails. It worked for me everytime. Try it.

This is very normal, dont worry.

To be honest, I really dont know what to do anymore. Inshallah you will hear something soon.
[/quote]

I.kat

Jul 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 3, 2012
File Transfer...
July 3, 2012
Med's Request
May 22, 2013
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
January 18 2014
anjun said:
I always write urgent in the subject line but they dont reply. And ny case has been ongoing for more than 21 months. So u can imagine how frustrated we are.

I understand its different with every case. I also think it depends on the officer who is dealing with your application that's why some of us get a response and some of us are completely ignored. Otherwise what could be the reason?

Anjun, I most definately can imagine how fustrated you are especially that you have been waiting for more than the actual processing time. That is when they tell us we have the right to enquire and when we do, they ignore. Allah y3eeeeen.

I.kat

Jul 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 3, 2012
File Transfer...
July 3, 2012
Med's Request
May 22, 2013
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
January 18 2014
O.canada said:
I have been following this post for some time now. I am waiting to hear about my husband's application. It is hard to believe that the Canadian government takes so long to process these applications. I have found that everybody here has been very helpful and supportive of each other and that is why I decided to finally join. I am frustrated as it has been 16 months since we submitted our application. I am hoping to hear some good news soon! I just wish that there was something that we could do to make this go faster.

Welcome O.canada :D

O.canada

Oct 29, 2013
Hi I.kat
Thank you for your welcome. You seem to be the expert here. Have you got any advice that would help my husband's application? His application was received in June 2012. It is very frustrating and depressing to wait so long. Does it seem like more people are getting their visas since the new office opened? Thanks for your help.

O.canada

Oct 29, 2013
I have another question. I don't hear much about interviews. Do you think it's possible that my husband will have to go to Jordan for an interview?

rtf57

Star Member
Jan 2, 2013
Hello my friends
I am happy to say i got golden email ;D al 7amdullah from embassy yesterday
I.kat u are next inshallah trust me

My wishes to all in this fourm

anjun

Star Member
Jul 2, 2013
Congratulations! What is ur timeline??

rtf57 said:
Hello my friends

I.kat

Jul 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 3, 2012
File Transfer...
July 3, 2012
Med's Request
May 22, 2013
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
January 18 2014
rtf57 said:
Hello my friends

Oh my god i am sooooooo happy for you!!!!!! Al7amdallah. Great news wallah.

Ameeeeen ya rub I cant wait

M-90

Star Member
Mar 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rtf57 said:
Hello my friends

Salam,,,
Gongratulation wish u the best.. InshAllah all of us SOON

I.kat

Jul 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 3, 2012
File Transfer...
July 3, 2012
Med's Request
May 22, 2013
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
January 18 2014
O.canada said:
Hi I.kat
Thank you for your welcome. You seem to be the expert here. Have you got any advice that would help my husband's application? His application was received in June 2012. It is very frustrating and depressing to wait so long. Does it seem like more people are getting their visas since the new office opened? Thanks for your help.
Your very welcome. Its nice to see someone thinks im an expert hehe but im not :( I just read a lot and I try to help as much as I could because I know how frusterating it is.

It does seem like a lot of people are getting their visas around wait time 17-19 months ( some arent so lucky as anjun unfortunately) so, maybe another 2-3 months for your case ( Inshallah ). You could also try ordering your gcms notes if you havent done that already. Other than that, I can only say try to be patient, do something to take your mind off of it for awhile. I know its hard but the more you think the more you'll be frusterated.

You're right not a lot of interviews because I think they do understand its very difficult since there is no embassy in Iraq. I dont think they will make your husband fly out to Amman. If anything, they would probably do it over the phone but thats only if they are skeptical about something

Good luck Inshallah we will hear good news from you soon.

O.canada

Oct 29, 2013
Thank you for your response. I think that you're right about the interviews. I hope my husband will not have to have one - it just makes the waiting longer!! I have not ordered my gcms notes. I have an immigration consultant and he recommended that I don't get them unless we have waited more than the 21 months. He said they are not always accurate and in his experience, people start to dwell on them too much and it ends up making them even more depressed. Sometimes, I think my head is so filled with this and I am already sad so how can getting the gcms notes make it worse? but like I.Kat said hopefully the golden email will come soon. I have contacted my MP and at first he said he couldn't help me and then I told him I would come down to his office, in person, and explain my situation to him. He then took all my husband and my details. He emailed me about 3 days later and said that if I didn't hear anything in 6-8 weeks he would contact Amman office for me. I don't know if he is just saying this to get rid of me or if he found out something will happen soon. I will definitely be contacting him again if I don't hear something in that time period. If he tries to give me excuses, I will politely go to his office everyday I can until I hear from him. We will see how it goes.

I wish everyone here good luck. It seems everyone here is very strong to go through this difficult immigration process but one day we will be with our loved ones.

roro2012

Jul 16, 2012
baghdad, iraq
Category........
Visa Office......
amman VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-4-2012
Doc's Request.
not yet