N/y
Passport Req..
N/y
VISA ISSUED...
N/y
LANDED..........
N/y
Hiii everyone ...
Iam a new member :D i just wanted to ask you about my case my husband is my sponsor in Canada we applied in 2012/aug/13 and received our approval from Canada in 2012/sep/13 and it convert to amman office but since 2013/may they wrote in the website medical result have been received but my medical test expired in july/1 and they didn't ask for another ..i e -mailed them in last aug/21 the replied that its in officer review since then we haven't heard anything I'm really worried because it really took so long and i miss my husband so much how long it will take ?

Annna nassser

Oct 19, 2013
Visa Office......
Amman office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/8/2012
File Transfer...
13/9/2012
Med's Done....
1/7/2012 the 2nd requested in 22/3/2014
Interview........
N/y
Passport Req..
N/y
VISA ISSUED...
N/y
LANDED..........
N/y
roro2012 said:
thanke you
here is my time line
1--- 28-5-2013 the asked me for second medical
2--- 2-6-2013 i did my medical in baghdad
3--- 17-6-2013 my tests reached paris
4--- 27-8-2013 medical results has been recieved in my ecase
5--- 25-9-2013 they send me the golden email
Hiiii how r u???! I just wondered i have onley done one medical test and they told me that the case is in officer review .are they gonna asked for a second?? Thanx

joeiraq

Apr 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Annna nassser said:
Hiii everyone ...
Iam a new member :D i just wanted to ask you about my case my husband is my sponsor in Canada we applied in 2012/aug/13 and received our approval from Canada in 2012/sep/13 and it convert to amman office but since 2013/may they wrote in the website medical result have been received but my medical test expired in july/1 and they didn't ask for another ..i e -mailed them in last aug/21 the replied that its in officer review since then we haven't heard anything I'm really worried because it really took so long and i miss my husband so much how long it will take ?
hi Annna nassser
welcome to this topic,let me ask u do u have a lawyer as a representative cause i read some comments for Amman and other visa offices applicants who had been asked to redo the medical but their lawyer simply forget to tell them about the email he received from the visa office ?
also did u try to ask for gcms notes to see what going on with ur applicatin?
wish u and all applicants good luck and fast processing.

joeiraq

Apr 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Amman visa office please please wake up please, we are here suffering :( :( :(

I.kat

Jul 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 3, 2012
File Transfer...
July 3, 2012
Med's Request
May 22, 2013
Med's Done....
1st med-Dec 2011/ 2nd med-May 26 2013
LANDED..........
January 18 2014
joeiraq said:
Amman visa office please please wake up please, we are here suffering :( :( :(

If only they could read your post and actually listen.

I.kat

Jul 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 3, 2012
File Transfer...
July 3, 2012
Med's Request
May 22, 2013
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
January 18 2014
Annna nassser said:
Hiii everyone ...
Hi annna welcome. I think they should be asking you for a new medical soon. It seems the amman office is asleep these two months. Order your gcms notes as Joe suggested, find out whats going on.

I feel you, we all miss our spouses. We are fed up with the wait especially when we are clueless of what is going on with our files

CKnD

Jun 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 16 2012
AOR Received.
July 25 2012
File Transfer...
July 25 2012
Med's Request
2nd Med July 24, 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 28 2011 / July 29, 2013
Allhamdullah

As I sit here, getting ready to goto bed for another long day of work tomorrow, I decide to check my email, for bills and so on.
As I read the headings of the many emails ... Ladies and Gentlemen .. I am happy to say .. I got the Golden Email.
I'm still in awww .. and I had to read it several times to double check.

As I write this ... I'm super happy, and still dont beleive its at the end...
I want to say thank you to everyone for your support and help throughout this process, I would like to say congratulations to those who have received their visa's. I would also like to say dont give up to those to who are still waiting .. its a long process, but there is a light at the end of this tunnel.

Allhamdullah ya Rab for everything, and keeping me sane throughout all this

anjun

Star Member
Jul 2, 2013
congradulations...

but what about the people.. if any but myself have been waiting since 2011.

CKnD said:
Allhamdullah

As I sit here, getting ready to goto bed for another long day of work tomorrow, I decide to check my email, for bills and so on.
As I read the headings of the many emails ... Ladies and Gentlemen .. I am happy to say .. I got the Golden Email.

I want to say thank you to everyone for your support and help throughout this process, I would like to say congratulations to those who have received their visa's. I would also like to say dont give up to those to who are still waiting .. its a long process, but there is a light at the end of this tunnel.

I.kat

Jul 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 3, 2012
File Transfer...
July 3, 2012
Med's Request
May 22, 2013
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
January 18 2014
CKnD said:
Allhamdullah

Alf Mabroooooook Im so happy for you. Just the other day I was wondering where you were as you havent been on this forum in awhile. Yallah 7amdallah you came back with great news. Congrats

O.canada

Oct 29, 2013
I have been following this post for some time now. I am waiting to hear about my husband's application. It is hard to believe that the Canadian government takes so long to process these applications. I have found that everybody here has been very helpful and supportive of each other and that is why I decided to finally join. I am frustrated as it has been 16 months since we submitted our application. I am hoping to hear some good news soon! I just wish that there was something that we could do to make this go faster.

anjun

Star Member
Jul 2, 2013
Ive been waiting 22 months...embassy wont respond to my emails and my MP who is Chris Alexander hasnt benefitted me at all.

joeiraq

Apr 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
O.canada said:
I have been following this post for some time now. I am waiting to hear about my husband's application. It is hard to believe that the Canadian government takes so long to process these applications. I have found that everybody here has been very helpful and supportive of each other and that is why I decided to finally join. I am frustrated as it has been 16 months since we submitted our application. I am hoping to hear some good news soon! I just wish that there was something that we could do to make this go faster.
welcome here O.canada
omg 16 months!!!!! and u didn't trying to do anything like mailing them or asking for ur gcms or meeting ur MP?? we need more details for ur timeline please.

joeiraq

Apr 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
roro2012 said:
im really worry. about my passport the embassy recieved from 7-10 and till now they dont send me an emil about.visa stamped i dont know how much time i have wait if anyone has a informatin about this please tell me
hi sister roro2012
i wish u get ur passport stamped, isn't it?

joeiraq

Apr 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
today they should update the processing time for the visa offices,lets see what it will goes with amman