March, 2013
Passport Req..
A while ago :):):)
VISA ISSUED...
A while ago
LANDED..........
October, 2013
SARM90 said:
ooooooy 7abibi raoooosh when u sent me a message that u received the pr i was so happppppppy and still happy finaaaaaaaaly u will be with your husband and with me ......alef mabrrooook wait uuuuuuuuuuuuu ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
Hi SARM90,

How are you dear, hope everything is good, how is it going in Canada? Hope you're getting along well and enjoy your time sweetie! :D :D

Regards,

SARM90

Star Member
Feb 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-2-2012
Doc's Request.
20-2-2013
AOR Received.
14-7-2012
File Transfer...
14-7-2012
Med's Done....
15-1-2012 -the 2nd med's on april-2013
Passport Req..
1-July-2013 (Canada Day)
VISA ISSUED...
22-Jul-2013 thank u jesus
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
Cute_sugar said:
Hi SARM90,

How are you dear, hope everything is good, how is it going in Canada? Hope you're getting along well and enjoy your time sweetie! :D :D

Regards,
hiii cuteeee woww really this is long time to talk to each other ,thank u for asking about me.....i read what you wrote about your terrible sorry for hearing that ... i hope this problem can be solved and everything will be fine soon yarab.
im good alhamdullah and enjoying with my husband (my lovvvve) hhhh and now i attend to the LINC school and get level 6 and now im looking for a job ..this is my news hhh

keep yourself optimistic and trust in God as always ...god will hear your prayers cuteee

roro2012

Jul 16, 2012
baghdad, iraq
Category........
Visa Office......
amman VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-4-2012
Doc's Request.
not yet
AOR Received.
9-8-2012
File Transfer...
9-8-2012 in process 14-2-2013
Med's Done....
first 15-1-2012 second 28-5-2013
Passport Req..
25-9-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
31-10-2013
rtf57 said:
Waaaaaaaw roro i am so happy for you congratulation Finally good news :)
thanx rtf57 inshallah you will be the next

roro2012

Jul 16, 2012
baghdad, iraq
Category........
Visa Office......
amman VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-4-2012
Doc's Request.
not yet
AOR Received.
9-8-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
25-9-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
31-10-2013
I.kat said:
Congrats Roro!!! finally some good news
thanx i.kat your turn will come very soon im sure and you will see ur husband

roro2012

Jul 16, 2012
baghdad, iraq
Category........
Visa Office......
amman VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-4-2012
Doc's Request.
not yet
AOR Received.
9-8-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
25-9-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
31-10-2013
M-90 said:
Salam ;) Congratulation ;),,,, Can you tell how long took them to finalize your application after the second medical ??????
thanke you
here is my time line
1--- 28-5-2013 the asked me for second medical
2--- 2-6-2013 i did my medical in baghdad
3--- 17-6-2013 my tests reached paris
4--- 27-8-2013 medical results has been recieved in my ecase
5--- 25-9-2013 they send me the golden email

roro2012

Jul 16, 2012
baghdad, iraq
Category........
Visa Office......
amman VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-4-2012
Doc's Request.
not yet
AOR Received.
9-8-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
25-9-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
31-10-2013
Cute_sugar said:
roro mashallah Alf Alf Mabrook ya rab. I'm so happy for you, wish you best of luck dear. Have you taken the passport to the embassy yet? have they told you when to pick it up? Please update us on that. Thanks in advance! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
thank you so much dear
in fact i was in jordan but I return back to baghdad last week so next week i will be in jordan and give my passport to the embassy

I.kat

Jul 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 3, 2012
File Transfer...
July 3, 2012
Med's Request
May 22, 2013
Med's Done....
1st med-Dec 2011/ 2nd med-May 26 2013
LANDED..........
January 18 2014
Cute_sugar said:
Hey Everyone, how are you all doing, it's been a very long time since I logged into this forum!
Let's update you all with what's going on with me, for those who know me, you know that we finally received our PR a while ago. They asked us for some documents along with the passport. Anyways, got all that done, my husband dropped his passport at the canadian embassy here in amman to finalise his visa process and stamp his passport. First they tell us come and pick up the passport next week, then when my husband went to pick it up a week later, the receptionist at the visa section told us that his passport is not ready due to technical problem. it's been three weeks now and still nothing done yet. I went to the visa section on wednesday and talked to the receptionist and told her i need to know when should the passport be ready. I was almost told off by the receptionist, she told me that she doesn't know and she'll give us a call when she knows. Can you believe that? I'm in a hurry because we booked our flight ticket and we are paying charges for changing our flight booking reservation! I really need to go soon otherwise I'd lose my job. That's terrible! :( :( :( :( :(

hi cute, that is bad news. what do they mean technical difficulties? Its a passport , all they need to do is stamp a visa!!! I honestly dont know why they do this. there is always an issue somehow but inshallah this wont last long.

I meant Im expecting a baby in three days, which is today. But nothing yet! no visa no baby lol. Allah kareem

Cute_sugar

Apr 21, 2013
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November,2011
Med's Request
March, 2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
A while ago
LANDED..........
October, 2013
SARM90 said:
hiii cuteeee woww really this is long time to talk to each other ,thank u for asking about me.....i read what you wrote about your terrible sorry for hearing that ... i hope this problem can be solved and everything will be fine soon yarab.
im good alhamdullah and enjoying with my husband (my lovvvve) hhhh and now i attend to the LINC school and get level 6 and now im looking for a job ..this is my news hhh

keep yourself optimistic and trust in God as always ...god will hear your prayers cuteee
Hi SARM,

Well thank you for your feelings that's so considerate of you. This is the last step for us inshallah. Anyway, back to you, I'm really happy for you and you got level 6....mashallah that's amazing. Inshallah ya rab you'll find a job soon and may Allah protect you and your looove (your hubby) ;D ;D ;D ;D

Cute_sugar

Apr 21, 2013
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November,2011
Med's Request
March, 2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
A while ago
LANDED..........
October, 2013
roro2012 said:
thank you so much dear
in fact i was in jordan but I return back to baghdad last week so next week i will be in jordan and give my passport to the embassy
Hi roro,
Inshallah towsaleen bil salamah ya rab. Good luck on everything you do! Just keep us updated!!

Cheers ;D,

Cute_sugar

Apr 21, 2013
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November,2011
Med's Request
March, 2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
A while ago
LANDED..........
October, 2013
I.kat said:
hi cute, that is bad news. what do they mean technical difficulties? Its a passport , all they need to do is stamp a visa!!! I honestly dont know why they do this. there is always an issue somehow but inshallah this wont last long.

I meant Im expecting a baby in three days, which is today. But nothing yet! no visa no baby lol. Allah kareem
Hey I.kat,

I went to the embassy on wednesday, and I asked the receptionist what she meant by technical difficulties, she told me that they are loaded with applications and under pressure! I'm going tomorrow again hoping to get an answer!

Mashallah inshallah towldeen bil salama ya rab. I'm also pregnant and I'm due in three months. Do you live in Amman? When I went to the canadian Embassy on wednesday I saw a pregnant lady and she seemed to be in her month!! could it be you?? maybe it's just a coincidence... it would be really cool if it's you though.

Have a safe delivery and breath...Good luck ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

I.kat

Jul 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 3, 2012
File Transfer...
July 3, 2012
Med's Request
May 22, 2013
Med's Done....
1st med-Dec 2011/ 2nd med-May 26 2013
LANDED..........
January 18 2014
Cute_sugar said:
Hey I.kat,

I went to the embassy on wednesday, and I asked the receptionist what she meant by technical difficulties, she told me that they are loaded with applications and under pressure! I'm going tomorrow again hoping to get an answer!

Mashallah inshallah towldeen bil salama ya rab. I'm also pregnant and I'm due in three months. Do you live in Amman? When I went to the canadian Embassy on wednesday I saw a pregnant lady and she seemed to be in her month!! could it be you?? maybe it's just a coincidence... it would be really cool if it's you though.

Have a safe delivery and breath...Good luck ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
Yes Cuta, go tom and bother them about this. This is your right. Inshallah they will give it to you tom without any problems ya rub.

Allah yselmich thank you sweetie and Congratulations on your pregnancy :-* I wish it was me to be able to meet you wallah but no i am not in Amman. Im the sponsor so i am in Canada.

I am just curious, do you know the gender of your baby? hehe :D

You will be in my prayers. Good luck

Cute_sugar

Apr 21, 2013
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November,2011
Med's Request
March, 2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
A while ago
LANDED..........
October, 2013
I.kat said:
Yes Cuta, go tom and bother them about this. This is your right. Inshallah they will give it to you tom without any problems ya rub.

Allah yselmich thank you sweetie and Congratulations on your pregnancy :-* I wish it was me to be able to meet you wallah but no i am not in Amman. Im the sponsor so i am in Canada.

I am just curious, do you know the gender of your baby? hehe :D

You will be in my prayers. Good luck
Hey I.kat,

Thank you so much for your wishes inshallah ya rab they wont make this any harder for us. I really hope the same to you... inshallah you'll be the next to get the PPR and have your hubby join you and meet his little bundle of joy.

My baby is a girl ;) but she sure gave me a hard time throughout my pregnancy..lol inshallah she'll turn out to be a good girl when she's delivered. Allah kareem Allah iyasir lil jamee3 ya rab.

Inshallah tgomeen bil salamah ya rab and let us hear your good news...

Regards,

SARM90

Star Member
Feb 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-2-2012
Doc's Request.
20-2-2013
AOR Received.
14-7-2012
File Transfer...
14-7-2012
Med's Done....
15-1-2012 -the 2nd med's on april-2013
Passport Req..
1-July-2013 (Canada Day)
VISA ISSUED...
22-Jul-2013 thank u jesus
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
oooy i kat and cute toldooon bil salama ya rab hhhh i think this topic must be change to babies wait their applications hhhhh

Cute_sugar

Apr 21, 2013
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November,2011
Med's Request
March, 2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
A while ago
LANDED..........
October, 2013
SARM90 said:
oooy i kat and cute toldooon bil salama ya rab hhhh i think this topic must be change to babies wait their applications hhhhh
Sarm Allah yisalmich...loooool i agree this forum topic must be changed... :p :p

rbo15

May 20, 2013
roro2012 said:
Ladies and gentleman waiting is over i got the golden email today
Thanx god im so happy ............i can't even describe my feelings at this moment
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
congratulations roro! Great to see some people are getting golden email recently.