+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Amman - Spousal Since January 2012 or Late 2010

Sandrasoso

Jul 31, 2013
I.kat said:
Yeah im sponsoring my husband. I hope so too because im going crazy the way it is and if there are more delays i think i will die. Also, i dont wish for anyone in those countries to be in any harm. Allah yester
Inshallah it will all be over soon, Thank God 1000000000000 times my husband was approved for the multiple visa, its good until 2015 so until he gets his PR he will be able to come in and out of Canada and possibly even stay for a few months!

Maybe its a good time to try applying for a visit visa, even single entry they give you at least 6 months. So the wait can be over much sooner!

roro2012

Jul 16, 2012
baghdad, iraq
Category........
Visa Office......
amman VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-4-2012
Doc's Request.
not yet
AOR Received.
9-8-2012
File Transfer...
9-8-2012 in process 14-2-2013
Med's Done....
first 15-1-2012 second 28-5-2013
Passport Req..
25-9-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
31-10-2013
Hi all .my statuse has been changed to medical recived last week .and i dont know.when they will give me the visa im here in amman my husband back to canda last week . Anyone knows how long it takes after the status change to.medical recieved(second medical) ?? by the way when i went to the embassy they told my that my application almost done the security passed and i have to wait for the pr email only.

I.kat

Jul 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 3, 2012
File Transfer...
July 3, 2012
Med's Request
May 22, 2013
Med's Done....
1st med-Dec 2011/ 2nd med-May 26 2013
LANDED..........
January 18 2014
roro2012 said:
Hi all .my statuse has been changed to medical recived last week .and i dont know.when they will give me the visa im here in amman my husband back to canda last week . Anyone knows how long it takes after the status change to.medical recieved(second medical) ?? by the way when i went to the embassy they told my that my application almost done the security passed and i have to wait for the pr email only.
Hi roro, long time! My ecas was changed to medicals recieved on July 5th. I sent them an email after and they said they submitted my application to bckgrnd/ security check. I didnt hear anything afterwards so I sent them another email this passed Tuesday, and they replied that it is still under security check.

I heard the security check is the longest stage (avg 2-5 months). If yours is done, than you should recieve ppr very soon inshallah.

roro2012

Jul 16, 2012
baghdad, iraq
Category........
Visa Office......
amman VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-4-2012
Doc's Request.
not yet
AOR Received.
9-8-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
25-9-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
31-10-2013
I.kat said:
Hi roro, long time! My ecas was changed to medicals recieved on July 5th. I sent them an email after and they said they submitted my application to bckgrnd/ security check. I didnt hear anything afterwards so I sent them another email this passed Tuesday, and they replied that it is still under security check.

I heard the security check is the longest stage (avg 2-5 months). If yours is done, than you should recieve ppr very soon inshallah.
hi I.kat inshallah we all get the ppr soon

2gther4ever

Sep 8, 2013
Visa Office......
amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 9, 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2012
AOR Received.
Jan 23, 2013
File Transfer...
Jan 23, 2013
Med's Request
April 27, 2014
Med's Done....
May 14, 2014
Passport Req..
Aug. 20, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Inshallah soon
Hi all, i am unable to log into ecas does anyone know whats the issue? I applied on nov 2012 and after i got the approval on jan i logged in and it worked but its been months and its not working? This is what it tells me..

We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:

Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not yet begun processing it. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed:
Application Processing Times
At this time, you may use this on-line service to view the status of your application ONLY if you have:
sponsored a member of the family class;
applied for permanent residence from within or outside Canada;
applied for a permanent resident card (replacement or renewal);
applied for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship);
applied for Canadian citizenship for a person adopted by a Canadian citizen (on or after January 1, 1947);
applied for a citizenship certificate (proof of Canadian citizenship);
applied to renounce Canadian citizenship; or
applied to resume Canadian citizenship.
The Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) may help you to access the status of your application through Client Application Status (CAS).

I.kat

Jul 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 3, 2012
File Transfer...
July 3, 2012
Med's Request
May 22, 2013
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
January 18 2014
2gther4ever said:
Hi all, i am unable to log into ecas does anyone know whats the issue? I applied on nov 2012 and after i got the approval on jan i logged in and it worked but its been months and its not working? This is what it tells me..

We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:

Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not yet begun processing it. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed:
Application Processing Times
At this time, you may use this on-line service to view the status of your application ONLY if you have:
sponsored a member of the family class;
applied for permanent residence from within or outside Canada;
applied for a permanent resident card (replacement or renewal);
applied for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship);
applied for Canadian citizenship for a person adopted by a Canadian citizen (on or after January 1, 1947);
applied for a citizenship certificate (proof of Canadian citizenship);
applied to renounce Canadian citizenship; or
applied to resume Canadian citizenship.
The Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) may help you to access the status of your application through Client Application Status (CAS).
Hey, Im not sure but Im sponsoring my husband and so I have a UCI number. If I use the UCI number I enter my information. But there is also a file number given once you are approved which starts with either F or B. When I use the File number to check my ecas, I use my husband's information.

That is all I can help with hopefully this will work for you if not maybe someone else will know the solution.

2gther4ever

Sep 8, 2013
Visa Office......
amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 9, 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2012
AOR Received.
Jan 23, 2013
File Transfer...
Jan 23, 2013
Med's Request
April 27, 2014
Med's Done....
May 14, 2014
Passport Req..
Aug. 20, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Inshallah soon
I.kat said:
Hey, Im not sure but Im sponsoring my husband and so I have a UCI number. If I use the UCI number I enter my information. But there is also a file number given once you are approved which starts with either F or B. When I use the File number to check my ecas, I use my husband's information.

That is all I can help with hopefully this will work for you if not maybe someone else will know the solution.
Hey ikat thanks for your reply
I tried to use his info but still no luck.. Does this mean they havent started to process my case?? Its scary im starting to worry is there a number i can call to see whats going on? Ive been visiting my husband where he lives and im planning to stay here until we get the visa. However it seems like its going to take years or something :( this really sucks i hate it

I.kat

Jul 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 3, 2012
File Transfer...
July 3, 2012
Med's Request
May 22, 2013
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
January 18 2014
2gther4ever said:
Hey ikat thanks for your reply
I tried to use his info but still no luck.. Does this mean they havent started to process my case?? Its scary im starting to worry is there a number i can call to see whats going on? Ive been visiting my husband where he lives and im planning to stay here until we get the visa. However it seems like its going to take years or something :( this really sucks i hate it
To be honest ecas isnt reliable so dont worry this doesnt mean they havent started the processing and really it doesnt mean they have either.

As soon as you are approved for the first stage you should be able to log into ecas anytime you'd like but since you are having issues call the cic call centre and ask them. Their number is 1888-242-2100.

Yes, unfortunately it is a very long process but there is nothing we can do about it. Its just very stressful. But just to let you know if you are planning on staying with your husband in his country, you might have to prove that you will return to Canada.

Good luck

rbo15

May 20, 2013
Hi Everyone,

what is the number to contact embassy? I read somewhere here they changed address so I just want to make sure the number is correct. thx

roro2012

Jul 16, 2012
baghdad, iraq
Category........
Visa Office......
amman VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-4-2012
Doc's Request.
not yet
AOR Received.
9-8-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
25-9-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
31-10-2013
rbo15 said:
Hi Everyone,

what is the number to contact embassy? I read somewhere here they changed address so I just want to make sure the number is correct. thx
009626) 590 1500

anjun

Star Member
Jul 2, 2013
Hi everyone

just wondering if anyone heard any news about their application sent around October or November 2011?! Its annoying each time they tell me its in background security check for last 4 months.
And would the embassy contact my husband by phone for any reason or is it just by email?

Thanks

rtf57

Star Member
Jan 2, 2013
is there any one here can confirm if amman visa working or not long time no one heard any news about their application and what the meaning of Security check and how long it take.

I.kat

Jul 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 3, 2012
File Transfer...
July 3, 2012
Med's Request
May 22, 2013
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
January 18 2014
anjun said:
Hi everyone

just wondering if anyone heard any news about their application sent around October or November 2011?! Its annoying each time they tell me its in background security check for last 4 months.
And would the embassy contact my husband by phone for any reason or is it just by email?

Thanks
Hi, I dont know of anyone who applied around that time but usually security check avg time is 2-5 months ( thats what i heard). Also, I think most of the time they will email, if they have his email, or in rare cases they call.

Im not sure. Its different with every case. Good luck

I.kat

Jul 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 3, 2012
File Transfer...
July 3, 2012
Med's Request
May 22, 2013
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
January 18 2014
rtf57 said:
is there any one here can confirm if amman visa working or not long time no one heard any news about their application and what the meaning of Security check and how long it take.
It does seem they werent working for the month of August and the same for September so far. If anything, we are just being told our files are under security check ( 3 people so far). According to one officer I spoke to, it is the last but longest stage of the whole process. As I posted earlier it can take 2-5 months, however, it will take longer depending on things like the number of countries he/she resided in for more than 6 months or if he/she were in the military, etc. I found the following in one of the forums explaining what it is

" This is a serious & time-consuming stage, involving many agencies, including CSIS, Interpol, NASC, Database Checking & touch-base with Local Police. Many things are considered here... the No. of countries visited, Applicant coming from 'certain' countries, ex-Servicemen [including Law Enforcement services], Prolonged stay in a country w/out sufficient docs to prove cause, frequent traveling to certain nations, your *Name (?), Inter-Religion/Nationality Marriages etc."