July 3, 2012
Med's Request
May 22, 2013
Med's Done....
1st med-Dec 2011/ 2nd med-May 26 2013
LANDED..........
January 18 2014
Arrrgggggggggghhhhhhh!!!!! the wait is driving me crazzzzzzzzzzzy

I feel paranoid!! i check my email every 2 minutes. i check ecas every 2 minutes. i check this forum every two minutes ( even if it doesnt have any info on my personal file)

i cant take it anymore!!!!!

:'( :mad: ???

white_rose

Dec 19, 2012
I.kat said:

I feel paranoid!! i check my email every 2 minutes. i check ecas every 2 minutes. i check this forum every two minutes ( even if it doesnt have any info on my personal file)

What is the kind of your application? visit visa?

I.kat

Jul 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 3, 2012
File Transfer...
July 3, 2012
Med's Request
May 22, 2013
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
January 18 2014
white_rose said:
What is the kind of your application? visit visa?

No, Im sponsoring my husband

CKnD

Jun 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 16 2012
AOR Received.
July 25 2012
File Transfer...
July 25 2012
Med's Request
2nd Med July 24, 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 28 2011 / July 29, 2013
I.kat said:

I know how you feel I.kat ... second medical done .. so you know its almost over .. but its still feels like forever, I too and checking everything every chance I get ..... just remember .. you'v kept it together for over a year now ... cant lose it now, when your so close ... Just keep yourself busy, and think of the first things you wanna show your husband when he gets here, places, scenery, foods you wanna try .. etc.
It makes the final moments bearable ;D

I.kat

Jul 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 3, 2012
File Transfer...
July 3, 2012
Med's Request
May 22, 2013
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
January 18 2014
CKnD said:
I know how you feel I.kat ... second medical done .. so you know its almost over .. but its still feels like forever, I too and checking everything every chance I get ..... just remember .. you'v kept it together for over a year now ... cant lose it now, when your so close ... Just keep yourself busy, and think of the first things you wanna show your husband when he gets here, places, scenery, foods you wanna try .. etc.
It makes the final moments bearable ;D

It feels like, at this point, its the hardest knowing I should be hearing something soon but you're right, I waited a year, I should be able to wait a little longer. Even though I've done everything to keep myself busy but I bet I can find something.

It felt good letting it out, lol, yala fat el ktheer mabega ila el qaleel.

Thanks a lot Cknd, talking about it recharged my patience lol, thanks again

white_rose

Dec 19, 2012
I.kat said:
It feels like, at this point, its the hardest knowing I should be hearing something soon but you're right, I waited a year, I should be able to wait a little longer. Even though I've done everything to keep myself busy but I bet I can find something.

We got a letter that my parents (who are not living in Jordan) should provide their passports to continue the process (I hope to put the visa on the passport).
Is there any idea how they can provide their passports and take them back? e.g. can they ask a friend to do that on their behalf? If so then should they provide any official document for that?
I know that it is possible to send by DHL but it will take more than 3 weeks.

CKnD

Jun 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 16 2012
AOR Received.
July 25 2012
File Transfer...
July 25 2012
Med's Request
2nd Med July 24, 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 28 2011 / July 29, 2013
I.kat said:

No problem I kat ... that's what we're all here for on this forum, people to talk too, and keep us sane during this process.

I.kat

Jul 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 3, 2012
File Transfer...
July 3, 2012
Med's Request
May 22, 2013
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
January 18 2014
white_rose said:
Hi Everyone,

Do you know how to send passport to the Canadian embassy in Amman? DHL? ARamex?

Please advice
Thanks

hey white rose, I havent sent my passport yet, obviously, so i dont know how but if you go back a few pages in this thread you could probably find out. I remember they talked about this a few times

white_rose

Dec 19, 2012
I.kat said:
hey white rose, I havent sent my passport yet, obviously, so i dont know how but if you go back a few pages in this thread you could probably find out. I remember they talked about this a few times
I got this information from the embassy:
It is the applicant's responsibility to arrange with the courier company of his/her choice, we do not have any preference, and we deal with all courier companies.
If you wish for the passports to be returned to a specific location, you must send a return paid for Airway Bill along with the passports.

white_rose

Dec 19, 2012
M-90 said:
Salam you have options:

http://www.skyscanner.ca/

http://www.cheapflights.com/

http://www.cheapoair.com/ (((this site has cheap flights if you have USA transit document)))

http://www.kayak.com/ (((little bit high prices)))

http://www.momondo.com/ ((this site has a very good price)) but you have to tell how many passenger,will give you good prices for two

GOOD LUCK.....
I found a good deal on momondo.com, Did u used it before, do u trust it?
is it I buy through them, of I choose the flight then see which company then contact the company (e.g. Airfrance) to book the tickets for me?

M-90

Star Member
Mar 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
white_rose said:
I found a good deal on momondo.com, Did u used it before, do u trust it?
is it I buy through them, of I choose the flight then see which company then contact the company (e.g. Airfrance) to book the tickets for me?
Salam...
I never buy ticket from Momondo but I bought from Cheapflights.com, you can take the flights numbers and call airfrance for sure they can book it for you if you don't trust the website. But the website 100% trusted you can see by your self. http://www.scamadviser.com/check-website/momondo.com. It's been more than 8 years working...

white_rose

Dec 19, 2012
M-90 said:
Salam...
I never buy ticket from Momondo but I bought from Cheapflights.com, you can take the flights numbers and call airfrance for sure they can book it for you if you don't trust the website. But the website 100% trusted you can see by your self. http://www.scamadviser.com/check-website/momondo.com. It's been more than 8 years working...
Thank you for the advice. I found good deal with Royal Air Maroc.

M-90

Star Member
Mar 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
white_rose said:
Thank you for the advice. I found good deal with Royal Air Maroc.
You are welcome,, I wish the best for you..