None
VISA ISSUED...
None
LANDED..........
None
azad85 said:
Congratulation

I guess you one of the lucky one

I tried to do what you've done telling them I cant wait anymore if they want me to keep voting for them , they got to help me

but haven't done anything to help me

You can tell them that Ramadan is upcoming and you want to fulfill your religious obligations with your wife as Ramadan is a big tradition you want your wife to spend with your family.

They cannot refuse you if you have a legitimate event upcoming and you need them to put a rush notice on your application.

In my case my brother is having his wedding next month so I wanted them to rush it because of that.

azad85

Jul 8, 2012
Salhadin1 said:
You can tell them that Ramadan is upcoming and you want to fulfill your religious obligations with your wife as Ramadan is a big tradition you want your wife to spend with your family.

They cannot refuse you if you have a legitimate event upcoming and you need them to put a rush notice on your application.

In my case my brother is having his wedding next month so I wanted them to rush it because of that.

oh ok thanks

if you don't mind me asking who is the mp that you went to see

I.kat

Jul 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 3, 2012
File Transfer...
July 3, 2012
Med's Request
May 22, 2013
Med's Done....
1st med-Dec 2011/ 2nd med-May 26 2013
LANDED..........
January 18 2014
Salhadin1 said:

im sorry to say this but why would they care about Ramadan, which is only a religious belief that they dont believe in, when they dont care about pregnancy and they go through the exact thing?

im sorry but i sent them an email about being pregnant , not with only my first pregnancy but with my second also and they havent rushed anything.

OR it all depends on who the officer. If the officer has a heart and convinced to rush the application, it will be done, if not, too bad!

so basically its all about your luck. but then again, hes not going to lose anything for trying and i hope it works for him

Also, what is this ive been hearing about being allowed either one or two bags depending on airline policy for those who have recieved their pr and arriving to canada? I thought i heard if you were coming to canada to start a new life you can bring as many of your stuff as you need since its your first time? Is this true? does anyone know

I.kat

Jul 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 3, 2012
File Transfer...
July 3, 2012
Med's Request
May 22, 2013
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
January 18 2014
Does anyone in this forum live in iraq? someone who can tell us about the conditions there? is it bad? is it getting worse? whats going on exactly?

hissa

Dec 16, 2011
Hello everyone. By the end of this month, my husband's application will reach 21 months. :( We still heard nothing. Although I am happy for those who get their visas, I'm also depressed every time I hear that their application was sent in after my husband's. I thought there was supposed to be some kind of queue?! This is obviously not the case, as if it was, my husband should have received his visa long ago, or the people after my husband's application shouldn't have received theirs yet! I tried contacting my MP who can only get status updates. I even tried contacting the Consul in Amman. Nothing! What should i do? I'm extremely depressed. :(

samaseemo

Star Member
Feb 15, 2012
whats the latest update received ? is there anything they are waiting on ?
you should get your MP to do more than status updates

I.kat

Jul 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 3, 2012
File Transfer...
July 3, 2012
Med's Request
May 22, 2013
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
January 18 2014
hissa said:
Hello everyone. By the end of this month, my husband's application will reach 21 months. :( We still heard nothing. Although I am happy for those who get their visas, I'm also depressed every time I hear that their application was sent in after my husband's. I thought there was supposed to be some kind of queue?! This is obviously not the case, as if it was, my husband should have received his visa long ago, or the people after my husband's application shouldn't have received theirs yet! I tried contacting my MP who can only get status updates. I even tried contacting the Consul in Amman. Nothing! What should i do? I'm extremely depressed. :(
hi hissa, if by the end of the month you will reach 21 months, it means you exceeded the given waiting time. which means even your mp is supposed to be able to get some kind of information from them. even the embassy should reply to you. if i were you, i would go back to the mp, send as many emails to the embassy and call them. i honestly dont know what else you can do. maybe try ordering the gcms notes? good luck

I.kat

Jul 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 3, 2012
File Transfer...
July 3, 2012
Med's Request
May 22, 2013
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
January 18 2014
hello everyone, I got an email from the embassy today. Actually first they called me. The officer said they were trying to reach us since April. I do remember this number calling me and I DID answer them ( not knowing it was the embassy of course) but it was always quiet no response. But finally today they can hear me and I can hear them and I am sure it was their bad service or something lol. Anyway, he then told me he was going to send me an email. I got the email and it was a request for the second medical. Well, at least I heard from them, finally. Its better than nothing.My husband is going to do the medical asap and inshallah khair

roro2012

Jul 16, 2012
baghdad, iraq
Category........
Visa Office......
amman VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-4-2012
Doc's Request.
not yet
AOR Received.
9-8-2012
File Transfer...
9-8-2012 in process 14-2-2013
Med's Done....
first 15-1-2012 second 28-5-2013
Passport Req..
25-9-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
31-10-2013
I.kat said:
hello everyone, I got an email from the embassy today. Actually first they called me. The officer said they were trying to reach us since April. I do remember this number calling me and I DID answer them ( not knowing it was the embassy of course) but it was always quiet no response. But finally today they can hear me and I can hear them and I am sure it was their bad service or something lol. Anyway, he then told me he was going to send me an email. I got the email and it was a request for the second medical. Well, at least I heard from them, finally. Its better than nothing.My husband is going to do the medical asap and inshallah khair
thats great news i.kat .... Ya rab kheer and we all get our visa soon
BTW when did your medical expire ?did you ask them wether the trying to reassessment the mefical or not ?
Thank you

hissa

Dec 16, 2011
samaseemo said:
whats the latest update received ? is there anything they are waiting on ?
you should get your MP to do more than status updates
The latest update I got from them is that my husband's application in queue for re-assessment of the new papers we sent in (new medical, police certificate employment letter) by an immigration officer. They said they expect to do this within the several weeks. They sent me an email stating this almost two months ago... I don't call that several weeks!
Oh plus, my husband sent in the new papers requested in Dec. so I have no idea why they still have not been processed and assessed them!

I.kat

Jul 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 3, 2012
File Transfer...
July 3, 2012
Med's Request
May 22, 2013
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
January 18 2014
roro2012 said:
thats great news i.kat .... Ya rab kheer and we all get our visa soon
BTW when did your medical expire ?did you ask them wether the trying to reassessment the mefical or not ?
Thank you
hi roro, no they did not try to reassess the medical. my medical expired in february 2013. He told me they are waiting for the new medical since it expired but once they recieve it, he will be in his final stage of processing ( which is new medical and background check) but he told me this is the longest stage of all. I hope not.

By the way I have a question, have you ever called the doctor in baghdad? my husband says he cannot reach them. He called both numbers they provided me

SARM90

Star Member
Feb 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-2-2012
Doc's Request.
20-2-2013
AOR Received.
14-7-2012
File Transfer...
14-7-2012
Med's Done....
15-1-2012 -the 2nd med's on april-2013
Passport Req..
1-July-2013 (Canada Day)
VISA ISSUED...
22-Jul-2013 thank u jesus
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
I.kat said:
hi roro, no they did not try to reassess the medical. my medical expired in february 2013. He told me they are waiting for the new medical since it expired but once they recieve it, he will be in his final stage of processing ( which is new medical and background check) but he told me this is the longest stage of all. I hope not.

By the way I have a question, have you ever called the doctor in baghdad? my husband says he cannot reach them. He called both numbers they provided me
hi I.kat there is number of iom Baghdad if your husband want to try from other source
+ 964 770 250 3459,
+ 964 781 794 5794,
+ 964 790 437 6906,
+964 770 250 4525
you can call them.

I.kat

Jul 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 3, 2012
File Transfer...
July 3, 2012
Med's Request
May 22, 2013
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
January 18 2014
SARM90 said:
hi I.kat there is number of iom Baghdad if your husband want to try from other source
+ 964 770 250 3459,
+ 964 781 794 5794,
+ 964 790 437 6906,
+964 770 250 4525
you can call them.
thank you so much

azad85

Jul 8, 2012
hissa said:
What your timeline

kurd21

Oct 24, 2012
hi to
FINALLY I RECEIVED THE GOLDEN EMAIL I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR EVER

Your passports MUST be received at our Embassy in Amman no later than 30 days from the date of this letter :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)