Med's Done....
Re-done 15-04-2012
Passport Req..
14-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
18-10-2012
roro2012 said:
congrats abdmoh !!!! and thank you for sharing this happy news ,

this is so exciting !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

keep going amman vo
Thank you very much roro1212, you are only one month far from me, u will get it soooon inshaallaah

Actually, I think they changed the location of the embassy, or opened new offices.

It was close to شارع الثقافه at my time in the past, but they asked my wife to go to gardens street to submit her passport

musab

Star Member
Dec 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus - Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-1-2011
AOR Received.
17-3-2011
File Transfer...
21-3-2011
Med's Done....
first 22-12-2010... second 3-1.2012
Interview........
7 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
24 Oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
24 Oct 2012
LANDED..........
16 Nov 2012
abdmoh said:
Thank you very much roro1212, you are only one month far from me, u will get it soooon inshaallaah

Actually, I think they changed the location of the embassy, or opened new offices.

It was close to شارع الثقافه at my time in the past, but they asked my wife to go to gardens street to submit her passport
thats weird they ask your wife to go there, last thursday i was at the embassy and they still in شارع الثقافة. who know maybe they going to move to other location.

KhalidIraq

Sep 4, 2011
Ontario
App. Filed.......
05-07-2017
abdmoh said:
Waiting is over. we got the email. :'( :'( :'( :'(
Congratulations Abdmoh!

I wish I were "Felix Baumgartner" to congratulate you at 39+ KMs of height! ;) :) ;) :) ;)

I wish you the best of luck as well as a happy and steady life in Canada!

Khalid

abdmoh

Star Member
Jun 10, 2011
Halifax
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
04-07-2011
Med's Done....
Re-done 15-04-2012
Passport Req..
14-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
18-10-2012
musab said:
thats weird they ask your wife to go there, last thursday i was at the embassy and they still in شارع الثقافة. who know maybe they going to move to other location.
You are right. its in شارع الثقافة. my wife mixed things up

when they called her, she asked about the address, they told her next to jabbri, the only jabbri branch she know is in the gardens street, there is an immigration loyar who is putting the the canadian flag infront of his office there. she thought that it was the embassy.

she went there in the morring and after he opened his office, he told her to go to the real embassy.

she was feeling very embarrassed from herself when she told me this ;D

abdmoh

Star Member
Jun 10, 2011
Halifax
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
04-07-2011
Med's Done....
Re-done 15-04-2012
Passport Req..
14-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
18-10-2012
KhalidIraq said:
Congratulations Abdmoh!

I wish I were "Felix Baumgartner" to congratulate you at 39+ KMs of height! ;) :) ;) :) ;)

I wish you the best of luck as well as a happy and steady life in Canada!

Khalid
Thank you very much for your feeling

Inshaallaah you will join your wife sooon and have a happy life with her

you are 19 months now, they should not keep you longer. you will finish very sooon inshaallaah

roro2012

Jul 16, 2012
baghdad, iraq
Category........
Visa Office......
amman VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-4-2012
Doc's Request.
not yet
AOR Received.
9-8-2012
File Transfer...
9-8-2012 in process 14-2-2013
Med's Done....
first 15-1-2012 second 28-5-2013
Passport Req..
25-9-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
31-10-2013
abdmoh said:

dear abdmoh .i wish to be like what did you did you say. one month far from you looooool. But in fact im one year and one month far from you .no problem .thanx for your sweet wishes.

abdmoh

Star Member
Jun 10, 2011
Halifax
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
04-07-2011
Med's Done....
Re-done 15-04-2012
Passport Req..
14-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
18-10-2012
roro2012 said:
dear abdmoh .i wish to be like what did you did you say. one month far from you looooool. But in fact im one year and one month far from you .no problem .thanx for your sweet wishes.
Im sorry, I dont know what to say. This process is painful. But inshaallaah it will be over soon.

Your waiting time should be less than us. our waiting time included 3 months while the embassy was closed. you should be looking to around 12 months or less inshaallaah

msaidalii65

Star Member
Sep 19, 2012
abdmoh said:
Im sorry, I dont know what to say. This process is painful. But inshaallaah it will be over soon.

Mabrook brother Mohabd and best wishes. Now almost every 3 - 4 days , we hear one more Iraqi brother / sister be approved and granted the Visa. I wish all of you the best of luck . Also I think we should say thank you to the Canadian staff at the embassy for speeding up processing our applications.

mchaabaa

Jul 8, 2011
Salam to all,

I have a few questions if someone can possibly help me out. I checked my ecas status on CIC website and it changed after such a long time to "In Process" my application has been 15 almost going on 16 months processing. It was in Syria but had to be transferred to Amman.

1) Do you think that the change of status means that the process will not take much longer to finish, I hear many people receiving PPR shortly after there status changes to "In Process" is this correct or a lie?

2) I am going to Amman to visit my wife would it be beneficial to speak to the Embassy while I am visiting?

3) How many PPR do they usually give out per month

musab

Star Member
Dec 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus - Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-1-2011
AOR Received.
17-3-2011
File Transfer...
21-3-2011
Med's Done....
Interview........
7 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
24 Oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
24 Oct 2012
LANDED..........
16 Nov 2012
mchaabaa said:
Salam to all,

I have a few questions if someone can possibly help me out. I checked my ecas status on CIC website and it changed after such a long time to "In Process" my application has been 15 almost going on 16 months processing. It was in Syria but had to be transferred to Amman.

1) Do you think that the change of status means that the process will not take much longer to finish, I hear many people receiving PPR shortly after there status changes to "In Process" is this correct or a lie?

2) I am going to Amman to visit my wife would it be beneficial to speak to the Embassy while I am visiting?

3) How many PPR do they usually give out per month
wa3alikom alsalam

well mine change into ( in process ) after over 18 months, maybe in other office they got the visa after a short time but amman office no one know, if you wanted to visit your wife dont bother your self and go to the embassy because you will get nothing because i already tried that when my wife visited me the last time so dont waste a day with your wife just to get nothing, actually all your questions cant be answer by us because no one know how the embassy work in amman, no one know so dont loss hope it could be anyday.

Canada-Girl2012

Mar 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-13-2011
AOR Received.
April-26-2011
File Transfer...
Lebanon
Med's Done....
Med #1 (Dec-12-2011) Med #2 (January 2013)
Interview........
Dec-12-2011
Passport Req..
March 19/2013 (Thank you Jesus ! )
My status has been in process for a very long time, many many months. In 10 days will be 18 months of stage 2 processing. What's happens if I don't hear anything next month? Should I send the embassy an email? I have ordered the notes and waiting to receive them and see what's going on.

roro2012

Jul 16, 2012
baghdad, iraq
Category........
Visa Office......
amman VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-4-2012
Doc's Request.
not yet
AOR Received.
9-8-2012
File Transfer...
9-8-2012 in process 14-2-2013
Med's Done....
first 15-1-2012 second 28-5-2013
Passport Req..
25-9-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
31-10-2013
Canada-Girl2012 said:
My status has been in process for a very long time, many many months. In 10 days will be 18 months of stage 2 processing. What's happens if I don't hear anything next month? Should I send the embassy an email? I have ordered the notes and waiting to receive them and see what's going on.
excuse me , canada girl I want to say somthing ( YOU ARE THE MOST NEGATIVE PERSON HERE AND BELIEVE ME THIS WILL BRING YOU THE BAD THINGS SO PLEASSSSSSSSSSSE BE HAPPY AND EVERY THING WILL BE OK)
تفائلو بالخير تجدوه واجعلي ايمانك بالله قوي وادعي له يستجيب لكي ...ولكن يجب ان تكوني موقنة ان الله سوف يستجيب لانه قادر على كل شي .........ادعو الله وانتم موقنون بالاجابة

Canada-Girl2012

Mar 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-13-2011
AOR Received.
April-26-2011
File Transfer...
Lebanon
Med's Done....
Interview........
Dec-12-2011
Passport Req..
You're the one excused here. Maybe if you were in my situation you would be worried as well. Does your husband or you live in Syria at the moment? Do you have any idea what is happening there? Don't start saying things if you don't know people's situation, that's called being ignorant ! Oh and another thing, no need to be typing in CAP LOCKS as I can clearly read what you have typed.

roro2012 said:
excuse me , canada girl I want to say somthing ( YOU ARE THE MOST NEGATIVE PERSON HERE AND BELIEVE ME THIS WILL BRING YOU THE BAD THINGS SO PLEASSSSSSSSSSSE BE HAPPY AND EVERY THING WILL BE OK)
تفائلو بالخير تجدوه واجعلي ايمانك بالله قوي وادعي له يستجيب لكي ...ولكن يجب ان تكوني موقنة ان الله سوف يستجيب لانه قادر على كل شي .........ادعو الله وانتم موقنون بالاجابة

musab

Star Member
Dec 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus - Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-1-2011
AOR Received.
17-3-2011
File Transfer...
21-3-2011
Med's Done....
Interview........
7 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
24 Oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
24 Oct 2012
LANDED..........
16 Nov 2012
roro2012 said:
I agree with you roro2012 about keep praying to God and ask for his help, anyone can tell what he feel canada girl waited for so long 18 months that's along wait, she say that here because we are the only people who will understand her, sometime we need to tell whats inside of us to the right people to get some support from them so dont blame her for that, i waited over 18 months stage 2 and every time someone got his visa and his timeline is shorter than mine i feel bad because i will start thinking if something wrong with my application and at the same time i feel super happy for them, and thats what happen with canada girl, i hope you dont wait like us and you will get your visa everyday pass will be harder on you so imagine you wait for over 18 months ??? ??? ???

Canada-Girl2012

Mar 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-13-2011
AOR Received.
April-26-2011
File Transfer...
Lebanon
Med's Done....
Interview........
Dec-12-2011
Passport Req..
I don't understand what her problem is. Roro has no right what so ever to judge anybody else (by saying "most negative person ", especially not knowing their situation. Ignorance I tell ya. I'm sure if any one of you who has waited over 21 months would be annoyed as well of this process. Like Musab mentioned, people who receive news before those who have waited 18+ months would make you worry about your own application, whether if something did actually go wrong and even worse: no knowing if something is wrong. He's waited longer than the majority of people on here, he knows exactly how it feels. Don't get me wrong, big congrats to those who receive the news they want to hear, share it with the world and celebrate. The point is, if the wait time approaches the 19th month mark, you start to worry a bit. Oh and it doesn't help the fact that my husband is living in Syria as I already mentioned. If he had been living in a safer country, a place where his life wouldn't be at risk as in Syria, I would definitely not have minded the wait time. Our situation is different than most applications, he could no longer leave to another county. That is not an option for him due to the circumstances. So Roro, I would suggest you carefully choose your words before posting, especially if you are targeting certain individuals. Good luck !

musab said:
I agree with you roro2012 about keep praying to God and ask for his help, anyone can tell what he feel canada girl waited for so long 18 months that's along wait, she say that here because we are the only people who will understand her, sometime we need to tell whats inside of us to the right people to get some support from them so dont blame her for that, i waited over 18 months stage 2 and every time someone got his visa and his timeline is shorter than mine i feel bad because i will start thinking if something wrong with my application and at the same time i feel super happy for them, and thats what happen with canada girl, i hope you dont wait like us and you will get your visa everyday pass will be harder on you so imagine you wait for over 18 months ??? ??? ???