Med's Done....
Jan. 16 2011 and Jan 16 2012
Passport Req..
September 03 2012
VISA ISSUED...
September 12 2012
LANDED..........
September 15 2012
1000 Mabrook Zain , Hope you will enjoy ur union with your significant other inshallah!
o 3ogbal our turn inshallah.

Zainiraq said:
Guys I just got my visasaaaaaaa alhumdalla. Well my wife passport requested:) Amman Jordan my field was recurred April 27 2011 !!!!! Now to all Iraqi or any1 who have info what is the safest easiest fastest way to send the passport from Iraq??? How do I get it back which address do I put???? What document do I need to include passport 2 photo and Iraqi identity??? Anything else ??? شباب رجاء اذا تعرفون أودي الجنسيه الاصليه. زين يحتاجون عقد الزواج همين لو لت

Zainiraq

Star Member
Sep 15, 2011
Nenan said:
الف الف مبروك ,,,بس عندي كم سؤال اذا مابيها زحمة ممكن تساعدنا وتجاوبها , شلون بلغوك انه لازم تدز جواز زوجتك هل عن طريق ايميلك لو ايميل زوجتك لو اتصال تلفوني على موبايلك او موبايل زوجتك؟؟ ممكن تحطلنا الرسالة الي بعثوها عل منتدى اذا مابيها زحمة, كم مرة سوت الفحص الطبي؟ وشكد باقي صلاحية بالفحص الطبي الحالي ؟ هل طلبوا ريزيدنسي كويسشنير ؟؟ هل زرت زوجتك خلال فترة السحب ؟
ارجوا ماثقلت عليك بالاسئلة اخ زين بس انت تعرف ومريت بمرارة الانتظار وهاي المعلومات راح جدا تفيدنا
شكرا جزيلا والف الف الف مبروك جدا فرحت الك ولزوجتك ويوم النا يارب
congratulation ,I have some questions I wish you help us , how they tell you your wife get ppr? by email or by phone? can you put the email they sent you if they did? if you don't mind ,did your wide redid her medical examination ? and what is the expiry date of her MD exam? did they ask you for residency questioner ?? did you visit your wife during the sponsorship ?
I hope I didn't bother you by my many questions Dear friend Zain but you know and suffer from this bitter waiting and these information would help us very much.
thank you and I am happy for you and your wife and I wish we are the next . :)
np habibi thank u, well basically my file was received April 2011 I did medical twice coz first one was lost or something they didn't get it!! Visa when issued will b till dec 2012 coz that when my medical expire!! The sent req thru my email bt I only put one email hope that answer few of question n hopes will get urs soon I know how hard it's and yes I did visit her !!

Full_of_hope

Star Member
Mar 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
March 01 2011
Med's Done....
Jan. 16 2011 and Jan 16 2012
Passport Req..
September 03 2012
VISA ISSUED...
September 12 2012
LANDED..........
September 15 2012
What about the Residency questioner did they ask you about it ??

mohammedm123

Aug 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Zainiraq said:
np habibi thank u, well basically my file was received April 2011 I did medical twice coz first one was lost or something they didn't get it!! Visa when issued will b till dec 2012 coz that when my medical expire!! The sent req thru my email bt I only put one email hope that answer few of question n hopes will get urs soon I know how hard it's and yes I did visit her !!
thank you very much for your answers, thats helps

Zainiraq

Star Member
Sep 15, 2011
aaa2012 said:
Mabrook!

Go to DHL in Mansour, Baghdad and send in your Passport, Jinsiya, and Shahada Jinisya. I would also advise that you send it on Saturday just because for 1 flights to Amman are twice a week with DHL and 2 visa is issued from Sunday - Wednesday.

Once you hear back from the Embassy to pick up your passport, go back to DHL and tell them you have passport and documents that need to be picked up from the Canadian Embassy in Amman, also provide them with your wife's file # the BO and they will bring your the package to Baghdad and call you once its with them.

Allah yiwafikom. Okay great thank u, once it's done I need to tell the embassy how it's gonna be picked up or just simply tell the DHL office I have mail at Canadian embassy in Amman Jordan!!

aaa2012

Star Member
Jan 1, 2012
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So once your visa is issued, you will get an email something like this...

Dear XXXXX,

This refers to your application for a Permenant Resident Visa to Canada.

We are now ready to conclude the processing of your application. You may arrange with a courier company to have your passport picked up from the Embassy. We are open to the public from Sunday to Wednesdays from 08:00 a.m. till 10:30 a.m .

Thank you for your early attention to this matter

You dont need to tell the embassy anything, just go to DHL, give them the embassy address, your wifes name, and your file immigration number (starts with B0...). DHL will call the embassy with that info and arrange to have the package picked up for you. That's it! :)

Zainiraq

Star Member
Sep 15, 2011
aaa2012 said:
So once your visa is issued, you will get an email something like this...

Dear XXXXX,

This refers to your application for a Permenant Resident Visa to Canada.

We are now ready to conclude the processing of your application. You may arrange with a courier company to have your passport picked up from the Embassy. We are open to the public from Sunday to Wednesdays from 08:00 a.m. till 10:30 a.m .

Thank you for your early attention to this matter

You dont need to tell the embassy anything, just go to DHL, give them the embassy address, your wifes name, and your file immigration number (starts with B0...). DHL will call the embassy with that info and arrange to have the package picked up for you. That's it! :)
. Okay great thank you !

N

Nenan

Zainiraq said:
شكرا جزيلا اخ زين على الاجوبة ولو سوينا عليك زحمة وانت ملتهي بارسال جواز سفر زوجتك.. طبعا اجوبتك ساعدتنا وكانت جدا مفيدة واني اعتذرلك عن عدم الاجابة على اسئلتك حول كيفية ارسال جواز سفر وجنسية زوجتك لان اني ما اعرف بهذي الامور ودا انتظر تبعث السفارة الكندية ايميل لزوجي او الى اميلي لارسال جواز سفري هذاك الوقت اكيد راح ايضا استعين بالاخوة هنا , والجماعة العراقيين الي هنا اكيد ساعدوك وماقصروا خصوصا الاخ خالد وأأأ2012 يجاوبوك ويساعدوك باللي يعرفوه من معلومات
اتمنالكم الموفقية والسعادة في كندا
thank you brother Zainiraq your answers were very useful and I know you are busy now in sending the passport of your wife and I apologize because I couldn't answer your questions , I have no clear or reliable information ,but I am sure the Iraqi friends in the forum will help you
I wish you the best and happiness in Canada

mohammedm123

Aug 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

shokran for sharing this information with us...I was wondering about it too, and now ur response helped us a lot.
jazak allah alf khair akhi aaa2012 o Zainiraq....inshalah everything will be fine with you when u send ur passport. and keep us updated

musab

Star Member
Dec 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus - Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-1-2011
AOR Received.
17-3-2011
File Transfer...
21-3-2011
Med's Done....
first 22-12-2010... second 3-1.2012
Interview........
7 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
24 Oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
24 Oct 2012
LANDED..........
16 Nov 2012
Hello people out there that are waiting as impatiently as we are!
So my wife , who is a Canadian citizen that was visiting me the past two weeks decided to go down to Amman to find some answers. We called on Sunday to try and make an appointment with the Canadian consulate, only to be told to come down and take a number. We went to the embassy today, as my wife was demanding to see the consulate. they only gave her the run around and asked her to go see the immigration and visa section, saying they will contact the consulate for her to see him, we went to ask about our application status only to find out, to our surprise that it was still untouched, that they have not even started the process after they have received our file since march 2011. They also mentioned that they have not received my second medical, that was done on January 03, 2012. we asked about when we expecting our visa they answered with generic she said she don't have information. she mention the reason of the delay in the process is because is the situation that happening in syria, so lots of question lots of answers but nothing useful.

N

Nenan

musab said:
Hello people out there that are waiting as impatiently as we are!
So my wife , who is a Canadian citizen that was visiting me the past two weeks decided to go down to Amman to find some answers. We called on Sunday to try and make an appointment with the Canadian consulate, only to be told to come down and take a number. We went to the embassy today, as my wife was demanding to see the consulate. they only gave her the run around and asked her to go see the immigration and visa section, saying they will contact the consulate for her to see him, we went to ask about our application status only to find out, to our surprise that it was still untouched, that they have not even started the process after they have received our file since march 2011. They also mentioned that they have not received my second medical, that was done on January 03, 2012. we asked about when we expecting our visa they answered with generic she said she don't have information. she mention the reason of the delay in the process is because is the situation that happening in syria, so lots of question lots of answers but nothing useful.
you need plenty of patient :-X :-\

abdmoh

Star Member
Jun 10, 2011
Halifax
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
04-07-2011