Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-13-2011
AOR Received.
April-26-2011
File Transfer...
Lebanon
Med's Done....
Med #1 (Dec-12-2011) Med #2 (January 2013)
Interview........
Dec-12-2011
Passport Req..
March 19/2013 (Thank you Jesus ! )
Where can you get the Client ID?...our family member only received the Immigration file number beginning with "B" and 9 digits long.

mohammedm123

Aug 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canada-Girl2012 said:
Where can you get the Client ID?...our family member only received the Immigration file number beginning with "B" and 9 digits long.
it should be written in the approval letter, i have both client ID and file number in that letter, but only client ID works

its stated UCI with only numbers

abdmoh

Star Member
Jun 10, 2011
Halifax
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
04-07-2011
Med's Done....
Re-done 15-04-2012
Passport Req..
14-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
18-10-2012
Hello All:

My wife is going to redo the medical this week. Does she need to have new photos? does she need to take something with to the doctor?

Thanks.

Canada-Girl2012

Mar 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-13-2011
AOR Received.
April-26-2011
File Transfer...
Lebanon
Med's Done....
Interview........
Dec-12-2011
Passport Req..
Yay finally able to check the updated info on ecas for applicant

"We received your application for permanent residence on April 26, 2011.

We started processing your application on December 12, 2011.

Interview scheduled for December 12, 2011.

Medical results have been receive"d.

mohammedm123

Aug 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canada-Girl2012 said:
Yay finally able to check the updated info on ecas for applicant

"We received your application for permanent residence on April 26, 2011.

We started processing your application on December 12, 2011.

Interview scheduled for December 12, 2011.

Medical results have been receive"d.

Oh that's really good updates!

your file is transfered to Amman right?

Canada-Girl2012

Mar 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-13-2011
AOR Received.
April-26-2011
File Transfer...
Lebanon
Med's Done....
Interview........
Dec-12-2011
Passport Req..
mohammedm123 said:
Oh that's really good updates!

your file is transfered to Amman right?
It's very exciting news! File was transferred to Ankara, Turkey.

mohammedm123

Aug 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canada-Girl2012 said:
It's very exciting news! File was transferred to Ankara, Turkey.
inshallah you get ur ppr soon :), so if ur application was transferred to Ankara, I assume ur from Iran right

Canada-Girl2012

Mar 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-13-2011
AOR Received.
April-26-2011
File Transfer...
Lebanon
Med's Done....
Interview........
Dec-12-2011
Passport Req..
I'm sorry I posted in the wrong forum -should be Damascus forum. Actually my parents sponsored a family member from Iraq originally.

mohammedm123 said:
inshallah you get ur ppr soon :), so if ur application was transferred to Ankara, I assume ur from Iran right

mohammedm123

Aug 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canada-Girl2012 said:
I'm sorry I posted in the wrong forum -should be Damascus forum. Actually my parents sponsored a family member from Iraq originally.
no no don't be sorry, it's ok if u share info even if the application is not in Amman, we all need some kind of info and update whatever the VO is :)

Zainiraq

Star Member
Sep 15, 2011
Guys I just got my visasaaaaaaa alhumdalla. Well my wife passport requested:) Amman Jordan my field was recurred April 27 2011 !!!!! Now to all Iraqi or any1 who have info what is the safest easiest fastest way to send the passport from Iraq??? How do I get it back which address do I put???? What document do I need to include passport 2 photo and Iraqi identity??? Anything else ??? شباب رجاء اذا تعرفون أودي الجنسيه الاصليه. زين يحتاجون عقد الزواج همين لو لت

KhalidIraq

Sep 4, 2011
Ontario
App. Filed.......
05-07-2017
Zainiraq said:
Guys I just got my visasaaaaaaa alhumdalla. Well my wife passport requested:) Amman Jordan my field was recurred April 27 2011 !!!!! Now to all Iraqi or any1 who have info what is the safest easiest fastest way to send the passport from Iraq??? How do I get it back which address do I put???? What document do I need to include passport 2 photo and Iraqi identity??? Anything else ??? شباب رجاء اذا تعرفون أودي الجنسيه الاصليه. زين يحتاجون عقد الزواج همين لو لت
Habibi Zain;

First of all: Alef Alef MABROOOOOOK!

Provide the Embassy with exactly what its staff had requested be sent in the "PPR E-MAIL".

Regarding the submission of the passport, I the best response you'll receive is tobe by "aaa2012"; because a friend of him had same experience in the recent.

Best regards,

aaa2012

Star Member
Jan 1, 2012
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Zainiraq said:
Mabrook!

Go to DHL in Mansour, Baghdad and send in your Passport, Jinsiya, and Shahada Jinisya. I would also advise that you send it on Saturday just because for 1 flights to Amman are twice a week with DHL and 2 visa is issued from Sunday - Wednesday.

Once you hear back from the Embassy to pick up your passport, go back to DHL and tell them you have passport and documents that need to be picked up from the Canadian Embassy in Amman, also provide them with your wife's file # the BO and they will bring your the package to Baghdad and call you once its with them.

Allah yiwafikom

Zainiraq

Star Member
Sep 15, 2011
aaa2012 said:
Mabrook!

Go to DHL in Mansour, Baghdad and send in your Passport, Jinsiya, and Shahada Jinisya. I would also advise that you send it on Saturday just because for 1 flights to Amman are twice a week with DHL and 2 visa is issued from Sunday - Wednesday.

Once you hear back from the Embassy to pick up your passport, go back to DHL and tell them you have passport and documents that need to be picked up from the Canadian Embassy in Amman, also provide them with your wife's file # the BO and they will bring your the package to Baghdad and call you once its with them.

Allah yiwafikom
. Okay thank you youm alaaak!! Is that what friend did, did he receive visa yet?? If I send it from basraah would that be okay DHL in basraah!!! Also how long does it take

aaa2012

Star Member
Jan 1, 2012
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Zainiraq said:
. Okay thank you youm alaaak!! Is that what friend did, did he receive visa yet?? If I send it from basraah would that be okay DHL in basraah!!! Also how long does it take
Basra should be fine too as i beleive there is a main DHL office there too.

N

Nenan

Zainiraq said:
الف الف مبروك ,,,بس عندي كم سؤال اذا مابيها زحمة ممكن تساعدنا وتجاوبها , شلون بلغوك انه لازم تدز جواز زوجتك هل عن طريق ايميلك لو ايميل زوجتك لو اتصال تلفوني على موبايلك او موبايل زوجتك؟؟ ممكن تحطلنا الرسالة الي بعثوها عل منتدى اذا مابيها زحمة, كم مرة سوت الفحص الطبي؟ وشكد باقي صلاحية بالفحص الطبي الحالي ؟ هل طلبوا ريزيدنسي كويسشنير ؟؟ هل زرت زوجتك خلال فترة السحب ؟
ارجوا ماثقلت عليك بالاسئلة اخ زين بس انت تعرف ومريت بمرارة الانتظار وهاي المعلومات راح جدا تفيدنا
شكرا جزيلا والف الف الف مبروك جدا فرحت الك ولزوجتك ويوم النا يارب
congratulation ,I have some questions I wish you help us , how they tell you your wife get ppr? by email or by phone? can you put the email they sent you if they did? if you don't mind ,did your wide redid her medical examination ? and what is the expiry date of her MD exam? did they ask you for residency questioner ?? did you visit your wife during the sponsorship ?
I hope I didn't bother you by my many questions Dear friend Zain but you know and suffer from this bitter waiting and these information would help us very much.
thank you and I am happy for you and your wife and I wish we are the next . :)