+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Amman - Spousal Since January 2012 or Late 2010

Zainiraq

Star Member
Sep 15, 2011
aaa2012 said:
see ecase is a bit inaccurate because during the time from you submitted your application to the date you see "in process" on ecase, it doesn't mean they just opened your file, cause sometimes that status gets updated after months.

in other words, this could mean that they may be on the final stages, perhaps clearance and checking meds. inshallah within months or less you should hear about an interview or a PPR.

good luck everyone!
. Within months not just month leaaaash lool. Mine changed to in process since December bt still nothing at all till now !!!

N

Nenan

my e-case is (received in June) since 9 months and 1 week and they didn't change it since that date,this is hopeless process.

KhalidIraq

Sep 4, 2011
Ontario
App. Filed.......
05-07-2017
Amman Visa Office New Updates;
Today, my wife was at the Visa Office to see what's going on. She saw an Iraqi guy handing his sister's passport to an officer to stamp the PR Visa, so they're working.
Regards!

Canada-Girl2012

Mar 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-13-2011
AOR Received.
April-26-2011
File Transfer...
Lebanon
Med's Done....
Med #1 (Dec-12-2011) Med #2 (January 2013)
Interview........
Dec-12-2011
Passport Req..
March 19/2013 (Thank you Jesus ! )
This post does not belong in the Spousal category however in family class. My mother has sponsored her nephew currently living in Damascus for permanent residence in Canada. We submitted his application In January of 2011. He received his letter with the immigration file number sometime in November of 2011, completed BOTH his interview AS WELL AS medical exams in Damascus on December 12, 2012. Now after the visa office being closed in Damascus,Syria..file was transferred over to as you all know Ankara,Turkey..waiting to hear some good news from them regarding his application. Also, he can not access any information from E-CAS..he typed all of his information correctly last name, first name, Application file number, etc but no luck. He was told to call the VO in Ankara for them to resolve the issue that the application file number may be "incorrect". I will keep you all updated is he has any luck regarding his application :)

N

Nenan

KhalidIraq said:
Today, my wife was at the Visa Office to see what's going on. She saw an Iraqi guy handing his sister's passport to an officer to stamp the PR Visa, so they're working.
Regards!
thank you to share this good news,but only Allah knows how much time this poor lady wait for her visa
شكرا على مشاركة هاي الاخبار الي تجعلنا متفائلين, لكن بس.. الله يدري هاي المرية شكد انتظرت يلا حصلت الفيزا

aaa2012

Star Member
Jan 1, 2012
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm confident that Amman is doing their best to get all the visa stamped for us as fast as they can. I mean they probably weren't so happy to hear that Damascus VO closed down and they got all the applications thrown on them.

Keep your head up, have strong faith in Allah, and inshallah everyone will get what they want! :)

mohammedm123

Aug 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KhalidIraq said:
Regards!

thank to share this news!, but did ur wife got any news ? what they told her?

KhalidIraq

Sep 4, 2011
Ontario
App. Filed.......
05-07-2017
mohammedm123 said:
thank to share this news!, but did ur wife got any news ? what they told her?
You're welcome, Mohammed.

Actually NOTHING! Just was told not to inquire in person again.

KhalidIraq

Sep 4, 2011
Ontario
App. Filed.......
05-07-2017
Nenan said:
thank you to share this good news,but only Allah knows how much time this poor lady wait for her visa
شكرا على مشاركة هاي الاخبار الي تجعلنا متفائلين, لكن بس.. الله يدري هاي المرية شكد انتظرت يلا حصلت الفيزا
You're welcome. Yes, you're right.

musab

Star Member
Dec 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus - Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-1-2011
AOR Received.
17-3-2011
File Transfer...
21-3-2011
Med's Done....
first 22-12-2010... second 3-1.2012
Interview........
7 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
24 Oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
24 Oct 2012
LANDED..........
16 Nov 2012
Em Malook said:
evening all,
the VO usually contacts us by e-mail or by phone?
usually e-mail

Full_of_hope

Star Member
Mar 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
March 01 2011
Med's Done....