+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Amman - Spousal Since January 2012 or Late 2010

N

Nenan

missmini said:
English pleeeeeeeeease...::) ::) ::)
Dear missmini be sure I write in Arabic and then translate each arabic word to English :-*

missmini

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2009
Visa Office......
Amman
App. Filed.......
01-2012
Doc's Request.
05-2012 (CSQ approved)
AOR Received.
07-2012
File Transfer...
04-2012
Med's Done....
11-2011 (extended until 11-2013)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-2013 (finalyyyyyy)
LANDED..........
07-2013 (DONE - thank u all :):):))
Nenan said:
Dear missmini be sure I write in Arabic and then translate each arabic word to English :-*
dear Nenan thank u :-* yes i know...it's just i saw soo many posts with more arabic than english i got scared :p LOL by the way ladies/guys now that the embassy is fully closed probably also the refugee files will be transfered to Amman as well (or somewhere else :-\ )...have a nice week, there is still a little time for PPR's this week ;) or any kind of sign!!!!!!!!

nedaa123

Feb 6, 2012
Zainiraq said:
. How do we know????? We don't know if they are working on them ?? We don't know what next step. How long?? Did they recieve them???? We are lost !!! It's crazy this happen in country like Canada !! No
Communication what so ever !!!

N

Nenan

missmini said:
dear Nenan thank u :-* yes i know...it's just i saw soo many posts with more arabic than english i got scared :p LOL by the way ladies/guys now that the embassy is fully closed probably also the refugee files will be transfered to Amman as well (or somewhere else :-\ )...have a nice week, there is still a little time for PPR's this week ;) or any kind of sign!!!!!!!!
inshallah Dear missmini we all get good news this week

musab

Star Member
Dec 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus - Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-1-2011
AOR Received.
17-3-2011
File Transfer...
21-3-2011
Med's Done....
first 22-12-2010... second 3-1.2012
Interview........
7 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
24 Oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
24 Oct 2012
LANDED..........
16 Nov 2012
hi all
i went today to the embassy in amman and asked them about my application and when they can issue the visa, they said that they didnt work yet on files from damascus and all file pending and still in boxes, so i ask them if they gonna start issue visas in March they say no maybe in april, and i ask another question about the old files she said they going to start from the point that damascus reach, she also told me to come back next month i dont know why she ask me that, so now i dont know if they telling the truth or not and i also dont know what to believe

abdmoh

Star Member
Jun 10, 2011
Halifax
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
04-07-2011
Med's Done....
Re-done 15-04-2012
Passport Req..
14-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
18-10-2012
musab said:
hi all
i went today to the embassy in amman and asked them about my application and when they can issue the visa, they said that they didnt work yet on files from damascus and all file pending and still in boxes, so i ask them if they gonna start issue visas in March they say no maybe in april, and i ask another question about the old files she said they going to start from the point that damascus reach, she also told me to come back next month i dont know why she ask me that, so now i dont know if they telling the truth or not and i also dont know what to believe
Whom did you exactly meet there?

mohammedm123

Aug 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
musab said:
hi all

I hope that's not true!!! cuz remember that our friend's friend got his wife ppr from amman vo last week....so maybe they are saying that so people stop asking the same questions.

Zainiraq

Star Member
Sep 15, 2011
mohammedm123 said:
I hope that's not true!!! cuz remember that our friend's friend got his wife ppr from amman vo last week....so maybe they are saying that so people stop asking the same questions.
. Where did this guy go he didn't give much info!!! If he see this hope he give us detail about his friend

abdmoh

Star Member
Jun 10, 2011
Halifax
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
04-07-2011
Med's Done....
Re-done 15-04-2012
Passport Req..
14-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
18-10-2012
There is alot of contradictions in information about all visa offices, I prefer not to believe anything, reality is far from that

Zainiraq

Star Member
Sep 15, 2011
صراحه هاي الشغله كلش تعبانه لغوه ولعبان نفس شنو كنز خو مؤ كنز لا احد يساعدك لا جواب لا شي يعني حتى للعراق احسن علقل اذا اكو واحد عرف واسطه تدبر هسه احنه مثل الأطرش بلزفه كلشي منعزف يعني ناس منتضره فوگ السنه ناس عده أطفال لو ندري هيچي كان ما تزوجنا هههه واللله هسه احنه كلشي ما نريد بس واحد يگلننه شنو الاجراءت شراح يصير يعني حتى زوجاتننا ملن من الانتضار لا نگدر نروح مرتبطين بعمل نصيبه

Zainiraq

Star Member
Sep 15, 2011
abdmoh said:
There is alot of contradictions in information about all visa offices, I prefer not to believe anything, reality is far from that
. Well that the thing how do we figure that out what is the reality???? It's hard to just wait without knowing what going on its not simple thing

musab

Star Member
Dec 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus - Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-1-2011
AOR Received.
17-3-2011
File Transfer...
21-3-2011
Med's Done....
first 22-12-2010... second 3-1.2012
Interview........
7 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
24 Oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
24 Oct 2012
LANDED..........
16 Nov 2012
mohammedm123 said:
I hope what that lady telling me is not true, i my self dont believe what she say, i went there just hoping hear good news from them but that what's what i got, anyway i asked that lady if ppl came to embassy and ask about them application she said to me since first of Feb there's lots of ppl came, i even asked her why you not answering our e-mails she said we cant coz the files untouched yet, i send them 3 e-mails but without any reply, i dont know what's to believe anyway all we can do is wait till we hear something from them.

N

Nenan

Amman VO before closing Damascus VO on December they didn't issue visa for family class sponsorship,only visa for study or visit as they mention in their website befoe adding the immigration visa in their website in January ,so what are they doing since January when they announce the transferring our files to Amman VO? 2 months passed (January and February) what are they doing in Amman VO in the past 2 months? are they just looking to the boxes of files covered by dust and feel sorry to the applicants ? and drinking coffee and tea and eating sandwich? is that what are they do? or they only work on study visa and visit visa? how many immigration visa issued in Amman VO ? all the issued visa and interviews was done (even for Jordanian) was in Damascus VO I mean Amman VO have nothing to do only the work on the arrived files from Damascus,this is ridiculous I cant believe how she dares to say that to you shame on them to use ridiculous excuses
العذر اقبح من الذنب
their excuse more ugly than the their fault

I lives in messy messy messy country but at least they respect the family integrity and there is no separation of spouses for months to complete papers and files and queue of files, its sort of crime in the human rights by deprive the husband from his wife for months and years by the excuse of Fraud marriage,if what are they pretend right about fraud marriage,they should apply that on all visa offices abroad, in India and china spouse sponsor take 6 month and in our cases it may takes years, I ASSUME they mean the middle east marriage are fraud and the Asian marriage is not a fraud ?
my heart full of pus
امتلا قلبي قيحا
I can't withstand that