+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Amman - Spousal Since January 2012 or Late 2010

Mini2016

Star Member
May 18, 2016
27 months!!!!!!! Are you serious??? Did you guys have a red flag on your application God forbid???? WTH. That is a long time. Then why are they talking about 20 momths processing time for Iraq on their website. I thought it would take just the two years. How much longer can we wait like this????

fjay

Star Member
Feb 3, 2017
27 months!!!!!!! Are you serious??? Did you guys have a red flag on your application God forbid???? WTH. That is a long time. Then why are they talking about 20 momths processing time for Iraq on their website. I thought it would take just the two years. How much longer can we wait like this????

No we dont have any red flags. We have 3 kids together / married for 6 years and i even ordered our GCMS notes everything seems to be fine. I believe when our application was in amman it was not touched for 18 months then it was transferred to Bucharest. They started everything very late. They started security 20 months after the application was submitted. Again, all because in amman they did not work on it.
So "technically" they opened up our application around August 2016 (after it was transferred from amman to bucbarest) , although we sent it in March of 2015.
I just hope the background check is finished soon this is very hard to wait this long. They dont tell you how much longer you wait and there is no way to find out.

Mini2016

Star Member
May 18, 2016
Hi everyone. I do have a news. My cousin's friend's husband got sponsored in 2015 and he just got here. It took him about 26 months. Just to give anyone an Idea. Hopefully ours won't be that long but by the look of it, we should have our spouses here before December Insha Allah as they stated on their website. I hope this news helps. Please let me know if you guys also got anything. Thanks. Mini.

Masriixo

Jul 5, 2015
App. Filed.......
April 15th, 2015
LANDED..........
June 20th, 2017
Hi everyone. Long time no see.

After a long and difficult 27 months. My husband is here Alhamduillah. He just landed today.

Inshallah everyone hears something soon!

Mini2016

Star Member
May 18, 2016

After a long and difficult 27 months. My husband is here Alhamduillah. He just landed today.

Congratulations dear Masriixo. I am so happy for you. Can you please let us know when you applied for your husband and when you got the PPR and also how long your security check took? Thanks so much.

Masriixo

Jul 5, 2015
App. Filed.......
April 15th, 2015
LANDED..........
June 20th, 2017
Congratulations dear Masriixo. I am so happy for you. Can you please let us know when you applied for your husband and when you got the PPR and also how long your security check took? Thanks so much.
2015-
April 13 - Did Medical Exam

April 15 - Application Received

April 23 - Applied for TRV (Rejected)

May 7 - Started processing in Mississauga

May 8 - Sent an email acknowledging receipt of application

May 22 - Decision Made

May 28 - Case has been moved to Amman

July 2 - Case started processing

November 12 - Applied for TRV (rejected)

December 24 - Additional Documents Requested

2016 -
January 16 - Sent Additional Documents

March 28 - Additional Documents Requested, Again.

April 3rd - Sent Additional Documents, Again.

July 19th - Requested re-medical

July 23rd - Did Re-medical

July 26th - security still not started

August 1st - Medical Passed on GCKey

December 28th - Haven't heard anything since

2017-
June 4th - Passport request and submitted

June 6th - Passport with visa returned

June 20th - Landed at YYZ

Mini2016

Star Member
May 18, 2016
2015-
April 13 - Did Medical Exam

April 15 - Application Received

April 23 - Applied for TRV (Rejected)

May 7 - Started processing in Mississauga

May 8 - Sent an email acknowledging receipt of application

May 22 - Decision Made

May 28 - Case has been moved to Amman

July 2 - Case started processing

November 12 - Applied for TRV (rejected)

December 24 - Additional Documents Requested

2016 -
January 16 - Sent Additional Documents

March 28 - Additional Documents Requested, Again.

April 3rd - Sent Additional Documents, Again.

July 19th - Requested re-medical

July 23rd - Did Re-medical

July 26th - security still not started

August 1st - Medical Passed on GCKey

December 28th - Haven't heard anything since

2017-
June 4th - Passport request and submitted

June 6th - Passport with visa returned

June 20th - Landed at YYZ
Oh!!! Thank you so much for taking the time to write and share your info with us. I truly appreciate it. That gives us an idea about our sponsorship case. And congratulations again. Im so happy for you. Just one last thing please. Which country did your husband come from???

fjay

Star Member
Feb 3, 2017

Alf mabrouk!! We have been waiting for our application for 28 months now and background still not done :(
Our application was in amman but they transferred it to Bucharest last year.
Inshallah we hear something soon

Masriixo

Jul 5, 2015
App. Filed.......
April 15th, 2015
LANDED..........
June 20th, 2017
Oh!!! Thank you so much for taking the time to write and share your info with us. I truly appreciate it. That gives us an idea about our sponsorship case. And congratulations again. Im so happy for you. Just one last thing please. Which country did your husband come from???
My husband was born in Syria but has an Iraqi passport. Hope your file finishes soon!

Also P.S My file stayed in Amman, it wasn't part of the ones that were sent to Bucharest.