first 15-1-2012 second 28-5-2013
Passport Req..
25-9-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
31-10-2013
I.kat said:
Hi everyone, I finally got my Gcms notes today. Im confused though ::)
why .i.kat did you find anything strange . Did the.offiecer put their notes about your relationship

I.kat

Jul 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 3, 2012
File Transfer...
July 3, 2012
Med's Request
May 22, 2013
Med's Done....
1st med-Dec 2011/ 2nd med-May 26 2013
LANDED..........
January 18 2014
roro2012 said:
why .i.kat did you find anything strange . Did the.offiecer put their notes about your relationship
No Roro, nothing strange but looking at it for the first time is really confusing. Can anyone help me with what they mean with the following:

FOSS checked: no adverse info on sponsor ?

Satisfied relationship is BF ?

The last note they put was: medicals reassessment needed.

I already did the medicals as you all know, I guess they are just waiting for the results.

M-90

Star Member
Mar 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I.kat said:
No Roro, nothing strange but looking at it for the first time is really confusing. Can anyone help me with what they mean with the following:

I already did the medicals as you all know, I guess they are just waiting for the results.
Salam I.Kate

you are almost done there, they are just waiting the medical result to arrive.

FOSS is a code for BACKGROUND CHECK UP.. and as I can see is good no adverse information ( All is good).

Satisfied relationship is (BF) the BF means BRING FORWARD DATE which means your file is locked (done) but waiting for a requested document which will be your medical result..

""the next note not for you I.KAT it is just a bonus""

NOTE:each BF'D is just a delay in the app processing time and the delay time will be the same time they give in the requested litter .....And there is possibility to get more than one BF'D if there is any another requested document or more security check

I.kat

Jul 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 3, 2012
File Transfer...
July 3, 2012
Med's Request
May 22, 2013
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
January 18 2014
M-90 said:
Salam I.Kate

you are almost done there, they are just waiting the medical result to arrive.

FOSS is a code for BACKGROUND CHECK UP.. and as I can see is good no adverse information ( All is good).

Satisfied relationship is (BF) the BF means BRING FORWARD DATE which means your file is locked (done) but waiting for a requested document which will be your medical result..

""the next note not for you I.KAT it is just a bonus""

NOTE:each BF'D is just a delay in the app processing time and the delay time will be the same time they give in the requested litter .....And there is possibility to get more than one BF'D if there is any another requested document or more security check

Hi M-90, thank you so much for your reply. It makes a lot more sense to me now. Thanks again

Cute_sugar

Apr 21, 2013
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November,2011
Med's Request
March, 2013
Passport Req..
A while ago :):):)
VISA ISSUED...
A while ago
LANDED..........
October, 2013
I.kat said:

Hi IKat..I can see that waiting will be over soon for you......that's great news. I also requested my GCMS note 5 weeks ago and still got nothing...isn't that a bit awkward????? ???

M-90

Star Member
Mar 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cute_sugar said:
Hi IKat..I can see that waiting will be over soon for you......that's great news. I also requested my GCMS note 5 weeks ago and still got nothing...isn't that a bit awkward????? ???
Salam

that is not awkward at all I order my GCMS note before 3 month ago. But I didn't receive them with in the minimum time ( 30 days ) I waited for another 20 days which will be 50 days the total and that is the maximum time but I didn't get nothing, I sent an E-mail for them they reply after 2 days explaining why the delay happened, cuz of the high volume of requests, in the next 2 days the I got them..

SO TAKE IT EASY AND DON'T WORRY

M-90

Star Member
Mar 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I.kat said:
Hi M-90, thank you so much for your reply. It makes a lot more sense to me now. Thanks again
You are more than welcome I.KAT

I.kat

Jul 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 3, 2012
File Transfer...
July 3, 2012
Med's Request
May 22, 2013
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
January 18 2014
Cute_sugar said:
Hi cute, I was going to agree with you about it being awkward until i saw M-90's post. But also, havent you noticed those who applied in the year 2011 are having more difficulties than those who applied the years after?

I dont know why??? Now thats awkward

Cute_sugar

Apr 21, 2013
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November,2011
Med's Request
March, 2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
A while ago
LANDED..........
October, 2013
M-90 said:
Salam

that is not awkward at all I order my GCMS note before 3 month ago. But I didn't receive them with in the minimum time ( 30 days ) I waited for another 20 days which will be 50 days the total and that is the maximum time but I didn't get nothing, I sent an E-mail for them they reply after 2 days explaining why the delay happened, cuz of the high volume of requests, in the next 2 days the I got them..

SO TAKE IT EASY AND DON'T WORRY
Hi M-90,

Well thank you atleast now I know I'm not the only one...I guess waiting is the KEY..thanks again ;D

Cute_sugar

Apr 21, 2013
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November,2011
Med's Request
March, 2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
A while ago
LANDED..........
October, 2013
I.kat said:
Hi cute, I was going to agree with you about it being awkward until i saw M-90's post. But also, havent you noticed those who applied in the year 2011 are having more difficulties than those who applied the years after?

I dont know why??? Now thats awkward
Hello Ikat...good point...those who applied in 2011 are taking quite long...I don't know if it's the political events that caused the embassy to close in Syria then all applications being transferred to Amman Or is it just scurity check that's taking forever. Oh well..it is awkward...but the good news is I feel that most of the cases will be over soon as they've been very active recently. Inshallah khair ya rab. That's me being optimistic ;D ;D ;D

I.kat

Jul 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 3, 2012
File Transfer...
July 3, 2012
Med's Request
May 22, 2013
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
January 18 2014
Cute_sugar said:
Hello Ikat...good point...those who applied in 2011 are taking quite long...I don't know if it's the political events that caused the embassy to close in Syria then all applications being transferred to Amman Or is it just scurity check that's taking forever. Oh well..it is awkward...but the good news is I feel that most of the cases will be over soon as they've been very active recently. Inshallah khair ya rab. That's me being optimistic ;D ;D ;D
Whatever the reason, your optimistic and your making me stronger too :D ;D Lets hope your feelings are in place and everyone in the Amman forum gets PR requests. I honestly think you and Khalid should be next. Inshallah

Cute_sugar

Apr 21, 2013
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November,2011
Med's Request
March, 2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
A while ago
LANDED..........
October, 2013
I.kat said:
Whatever the reason, your optimistic and your making me stronger too :D ;D Lets hope your feelings are in place and everyone in the Amman forum gets PR requests. I honestly think you and Khalid should be next. Inshallah
Aww how sweet...inshallah we're next...and if we are not..I'll be happy for whoever gets the PR request. Our turn will come eventually. Thanksssss :) :) ;)

rtf57

Star Member
Jan 2, 2013
Hello SARM, I am So Happy for You, alf alf mabrok ,beautiful news wallllah.Congratulations and good luck

SARM90

Star Member
Feb 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-2-2012
Doc's Request.
20-2-2013
AOR Received.
14-7-2012
File Transfer...
14-7-2012
Med's Done....
15-1-2012 -the 2nd med's on april-2013
Passport Req..
1-July-2013 (Canada Day)
VISA ISSUED...
22-Jul-2013 thank u jesus
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
rtf57 said:
Hello SARM, I am So Happy for You, alf alf mabrok ,beautiful news wallllah.Congratulations and good luck
THANK U RTF I Hope u will get the visa soon yarab good lucl to u too

I.kat

Jul 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 3, 2012
File Transfer...
July 3, 2012
Med's Request
May 22, 2013
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
January 18 2014
If they receive my medical results, what will be the next step? Security check again ??