Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
azad85 said:
Got a situation any help would be great

Few week ago I email an MP

This what I got yesterday
To the Office of David Christopherson,

All requirements have been met on this application and we are ready to issue the client their visa. We will be contacting the client today to request them to submit their passport.

With Kind Regards,

From what I'm reading my wife is approved
But then after wait for my lawyer because his they will contac him

I've email lawyer, phone him I think he might be away

What should I do
Should I wait for his email
Salam congratulation in advance
you have to contact your lawyer until he confirms that he did/did not receive anything from them, if you can't reach him by phone the best thing you do GO TO HIS OFFICE BECAUSE YOU WILL HAVE 30 DAYS TO SEND YOUR PASSPORT TO THE VO.... Can you please tell us if you don't mind your timeline and when your E-CAS changed to IN PROCESS

thanks

azad85

Jul 8, 2012
Finally

Got the GOLDEN email I been waiting for

And for people wondering about my timeline

Mississauga received the application for permanent residence on September 15, 2011.

November 28, 2011 file were send to Damascus Syria

Then nothing for a while ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

After a long wait they started processing the application on January 23, 2013

My wife did her second medical they ask for on March 30, 2013

Got the Golden email TODAY Wednesday, May 29, 2013 1:20 AM :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

M-90

Star Member
Mar 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
azad85 said:
Finally

Mississauga received the application for permanent residence on September 15, 2011.

Got the Golden email TODAY Wednesday, May 29, 2013 1:20 AM :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Thanks, i Wish you good and happiness life for you and to every person pass this thing recently

roro2012

Jul 16, 2012
baghdad, iraq
Category........
Visa Office......
amman VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-4-2012
Doc's Request.
not yet
AOR Received.
9-8-2012
File Transfer...
9-8-2012 in process 14-2-2013
Med's Done....
first 15-1-2012 second 28-5-2013
Passport Req..
25-9-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
31-10-2013
azad85 said:
Finally

wooooooow congratsssssss azad elhamdolilah what a great news enshaalah your wifes comes to you and live a happy life together ...im sooo happy for you ..... Now its al Fajer prayer on baghdad I will keep dou3a3 for everyone here and also I will ask allah to save iraq in this hard time ...Ameen

azad85

Jul 8, 2012
roro2012 said:
wooooooow congratsssssss azad elhamdolilah what a great news enshaalah your wifes comes to you and live a happy life together ...im sooo happy for you ..... Now its al Fajer prayer on baghdad I will keep dou3a3 for everyone here and also I will ask allah to save iraq in this hard time ...Ameen
Thank you enshaalah your turn will come soon have high hop when the second medical is done u will receive the approval
it took exactly 2 month after my wife did her second medical to get her approval for visa

I.kat

Jul 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 3, 2012
File Transfer...
July 3, 2012
Med's Request
May 22, 2013
Med's Done....
1st med-Dec 2011/ 2nd med-May 26 2013
LANDED..........
January 18 2014
azad85 said:
Finally

yaaaaaaaaaaay !! Finally your wait is over!! Congratssssss

SARM90

Star Member
Feb 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-2-2012
Doc's Request.
20-2-2013
AOR Received.
14-7-2012
File Transfer...
14-7-2012
Med's Done....
15-1-2012 -the 2nd med's on april-2013
Passport Req..
1-July-2013 (Canada Day)
VISA ISSUED...
22-Jul-2013 thank u jesus
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
azad85 said:
Finally

yesssssssssssssssss finallly im very happy to u azad,congraaats and i told roro that i feel azad will receive the golden email this week :D :D :D :D :D,just question u said that your wife did the medical on 30-march? or 24 march cuz before now u said that your wife did her on 24 march ...i ask that cuz i did mine on 1-4-2013 and i'm very closely to your time.

hissa

Dec 16, 2011
azad85 said:
Finally

Congrats azad! I'm happy for you. You're application was received in Damascus 3 months after my husband's and he still didn't hear anything :( I think we're the only ones left from August 2011. Everyone who is left waiting for their visa applied after us. I'm getting impatient with this! It seems like they just completely ignore his application and move on to others. I don't know what to do... Anyone have any suggestions? I'm so depressed and cry every day for this to be over.

SARM90

Star Member
Feb 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-2-2012
Doc's Request.
20-2-2013
AOR Received.
14-7-2012
File Transfer...
14-7-2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
1-July-2013 (Canada Day)
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
hissa said:
Congrats azad! I'm happy for you. You're application was received in Damascus 3 months after my husband's and he still didn't hear anything :( I think we're the only ones left from August 2011. Everyone who is left waiting for their visa applied after us. I'm getting impatient with this! It seems like they just completely ignore his application and move on to others. I don't know what to do... Anyone have any suggestions? I'm so depressed and cry every day for this to be over.
oh my god hissa i'm sorry for that,i suggest if u can go to the embassy in amman and ask thhem about your app , are u rquest GCMS notes or not?

hissa

Dec 16, 2011
I'm actually in Jordan right now visiting my husband. We went to the embassy yesterday to ask about his file and what is going on. We weren't able to get much information. We were only allowed to speak to the receptionist and she was only able to tell us that his file is in queue for final review and that we have to wait till they contact him. But I don't understand this queue she's talking about! If there was a queue then my husband should have gotten his visa long time ago before those who applied after. I have to fly back to Canada in a couple weeks and I really pray that my husband comes with me, but I don't think that's going to happening. I'm so sad, I'm even tearing up as I write as. Crying seems to be a norm for me now. Please make dua for my husband and I.

SARM90

Star Member
Feb 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-2-2012
Doc's Request.
20-2-2013
AOR Received.
14-7-2012
File Transfer...
14-7-2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
1-July-2013 (Canada Day)
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
hissa said:
I'm actually in Jordan right now visiting my husband. We went to the embassy yesterday to ask about his file and what is going on. We weren't able to get much information. We were only allowed to speak to the receptionist and she was only able to tell us that his file is in queue for final review and that we have to wait till they contact him. But I don't understand this queue she's talking about! If there was a queue then my husband should have gotten his visa long time ago before those who applied after. I have to fly back to Canada in a couple weeks and I really pray that my husband comes with me, but I don't think that's going to happening. I'm so sad, I'm even tearing up as I write as. Crying seems to be a norm for me now. Please make dua for my husband and I.
ooh sorry thats bad your gone to the embassy not enough you should send email to them inform them that you will return back to canada after couple weeks and ask them if u can hear any thing from them before u return back and if they can look at your application and join your husband with u ...do this and you will not lost anything ..this is my opinion dear and i hope you getting visa soon ya rab

Cute_sugar

Apr 21, 2013
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November,2011
Med's Request
March, 2013
Passport Req..
A while ago :):):)
VISA ISSUED...
A while ago
LANDED..........
October, 2013
hissa said:
Salam Alikom,

Why don't you send ask for a report so that you can know exactly what's going on...also do you have a lawyer?
Inshallah ya rab your husband will join you. we are also still waiting...

I.kat

Jul 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 3, 2012
File Transfer...
July 3, 2012
Med's Request
May 22, 2013
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
January 18 2014
SARM90 said:
yesssssssssssssssss finallly im very happy to u azad,congraaats and i told roro that i feel azad will receive the golden email this week :D :D :D :D :D,just question u said that your wife did the medical on 30-march? or 24 march cuz before now u said that your wife did her on 24 march ...i ask that cuz i did mine on 1-4-2013 and i'm very closely to your time.

Inshallah your next :D :D :D

I.kat

Jul 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 3, 2012
File Transfer...
July 3, 2012
Med's Request
May 22, 2013
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
January 18 2014
hissa said:

So sad!! Even going to the embassy in person didnt work. If I were you, I would write a really long email of how heartless this is and you NEED any information about the file. Other than this I wouldn't know what to tell you. You will be in my prayers always. Best of luck hun

I.kat

Jul 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 3, 2012
File Transfer...
July 3, 2012
Med's Request
May 22, 2013
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
January 18 2014
Is anyone in this forum updating the spreadsheet?