+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AMINU YAU Carpenter

AMINU YAU

May 13, 2023
they're send me work parmit application form, QNA reference number,CNA reference number for TD wabinar room,

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
they're send me work parmit application form, QNA reference number,CNA reference number for TD wabinar room,
I don’t understand. What is QNA and CNA? What is TD wabinar room? Have you paid any money? Are you being offered free accommodations, food, air travel etc.

AMINU YAU

May 13, 2023
no sir I'm not paying any one
please help I am a carpenter 10 years working experience I need to travel Canada help me how can I start

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
no sir I'm not paying any one
please help I am a carpenter 10 years working experience I need to travel Canada help me how can I start
I am confused. Post the job you say you have a work permit with LMIA for. You say you have a work permit. Your employer would have had to get a LMIA for the job first proving no one in Canada can do the job.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
ok sir how can you help me
Post the job you have a work permit for.

If you don’t have a job there are no jobs here.Apply for jobs on Canadian job sites like Indeed. You need a job offer and your employer needs to file for and pay $1k for a LMIA. The LMIA shows that no Canadian or PR could be hired, only you. Then with LMIA, you apply for a closed work permit. For the permit, you show that you are experienced to do the job. Depending on the job requirements, you may need IELTS for language and ECA for education. Most if not all jobs posted will say that you must be a citizen, PR or a person with work authorization to apply so no point in applying for those jobs. If you are a carpenter, you may need a license.