+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Amendment of Study permit

HIKMAH

Aug 3, 2023
Hello, I discovered that my study permit has limitations on working, so I applied for an amendment. I sent my documents on August 4th to the Ottawa office, and according to the tracking ID, they were delivered on August 8th with a signature from SCI BELL. However, I have not yet received any... Is it normal.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello, I discovered that my study permit has limitations on working, so I applied for an amendment. I sent my documents on August 4th to the Ottawa office, and according to the tracking ID, they were delivered on August 8th with a signature from SCI BELL. However, I have not yet received any... Is it normal.
Not received any what? It has been delivered so that is all you need right now.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Any email from the immigration office.
For what? You know they have signed at delivery. It still may be sitting in a pile of applications waiting for an officer to review. Only then will you be able to get a status update. It will take several weeks to get a response.

HIKMAH

Aug 3, 2023
For what? You know they have signed at delivery. It still may be sitting in a pile of applications waiting for an officer to review. Only then will you be able to get a status update. It will take several weeks to get a response.
Thank you so much for clarifying.