+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Am I high risk for RQ? Need Help...

Raincouver

Mar 17, 2014
Hi there, I landed in March.2010 and back to my home country after 1 week. And then I back and stay in Canada from Sep. 2011 till now.

My son was born in my home country in 2010. My wife and child are out of Canada all the time except some 2 weeks vacations in Canada.

I just saw a information on website, it said that "Child born outside Canada during the relevant 4 year period" is high risk on RQ, is that ture?

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
For citizenship, what cic is looking for is that your intention is that you would like to stay here permanently.
If you can prove your absences and have all your records, then don't worry about it.

SinghLovCan

Jul 21, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
dont know
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Raincouver said:
Hi there, I landed in March.2010 and back to my home country after 1 week.
If you didn't even bother spending enough time to know and understand your new home. I'd say why even bother with citizenship. Canada government wants Citizen who will live and work in Canada and not get a Canadian passport and fly back home. You should have a clear intent to reside , including your family.

Goldline

Mar 16, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Raincouver said:
Hi there, I landed in March.2010 and back to my home country after 1 week. And then I back and stay in Canada from Sep. 2011 till now.

My son was born in my home country in 2010. My wife and child are out of Canada all the time except some 2 weeks vacations in Canada.

I just saw a information on website, it said that "Child born outside Canada during the relevant 4 year period" is high risk on RQ, is that ture?
\
I think you are. Your wife does not live in Canada and your kid who's probably in Kindergarden by now, is not schooled in Canada.... so your life is not centered in Canada

Raincouver

Mar 17, 2014
Will cic reject my application because of this reason?

I dont wanna fly back home immediately once get Canadian passport. Because I am working on my business and nobody take care my child, I cannot afford whole my family cost in Canada. My family will come to Canada when I get enough money in here...

jrjayl

Oct 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Raincouver said:

I dont wanna fly back home immediately once get Canadian passport. Because I am working on my business and nobody take care my child, I cannot afford whole my family cost in Canada. My family will come to Canada when I get enough money in here...
I do not think they have a reason to reject your app. However having a child born outside Canada and immediate travelling back for long time do raise concerns. An RQ is likely to be issued.

poushi24

Star Member
Sep 12, 2014
Raincouver said:

CIC will not rejects your application. And for RQ they might issue or they might not. I would suggest you apply for citizenship and see what happens. Hope you will get through without Rqed.