+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Am I eligible?

jason_d

Jan 18, 2010
Hi,

I am a software technology lead. I have 10 years experience in this field.
Am I eligible to apply for Canadian PR?

I went through the eligibility questions and my question is, are tech leads eligible? it says Computer managers 0213 and I found a category called Systems Analyst in some posts but its not there in the eligible roles now? Please help..

Thanks,

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

jason_d said:
Hi,

I am a software technology lead. I have 10 years experience in this field.
Am I eligible to apply for Canadian PR?

I went through the eligibility questions and my question is, are tech leads eligible? it says Computer managers 0213 and I found a category called Systems Analyst in some posts but its not there in the eligible roles now? Please help..

Thanks,
The only tech position is 0213, so you require management responsibilities to qualify. System analysts don't qualify.

PMM

jason_d

Jan 18, 2010
PMM said:
Hi

The only tech position is 0213, so you require management responsibilities to qualify. System analysts don't qualify.

PMM
Thanks for the reply.

So System Analyst/engineers cannot go for PR? Is there any other option available? how can we go about it.
Any pointers would be very helpful

bennyameh

Dec 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Here is another option for you.
Visit --http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/apply-who.asp
Benny

abingc

Jan 28, 2009
I have the similar profile, but i still applied against the managerial category with the letter from the employer describing the role - which includes manageing releases, project deliveries, design coordinations, etc... lets see what happens...