+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Am by names of Zaharah Nalubwama ,a Ugandan by nationality am 32years old am looking for a lifeguard in Canada I have four years experience in lifegua

Dec 9, 2023
Upon leaning of your need for an equipment operator I decided to submit my resume for your review.
With experience I have gained while working as a lifeguard I feel confident enough to safely and significantly handle all swimming pools in line with my duty.
Additionally I have excellent communication skills and a team player able to work with people from different spheres.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Upon leaning of your need for an equipment operator I decided to submit my resume for your review.
With experience I have gained while working as a lifeguard I feel confident enough to safely and significantly handle all swimming pools in line with my duty.
Additionally I have excellent communication skills and a team player able to work with people from different spheres.
This is not a job site, nor an employer so you would not have sent your resume to anyone on this site. Lifeguarding in Canada is mainly done by teens for summer and part-time jobs.

Reactions: Iriafen