+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Alternative Career opportunities for IMG

Shahram_bayat

Mar 29, 2021
I just came across this thread and would love to hear from you what career path you have set your eyes on. I know of a few clinics that are looking for Physician Assistant/IMGs (in case this of interest to any of you, please let me know. I'm happy to make the introduction). Details on role below:

The work of a Physician Assistant/IMG will involve work with the Physician in assisting with patient care

The Physician Assistant/IMG will perform the following duties in helping:
-Greet patients
-See and assess new patients in consultation
-Document patient encounters and prepare the consultation report
-Send regular progress notes to referring providers

This role would involve work in Vaughan, Orangeville and Newmarket. Valid driver's licence is a must.

Stay safe!
Hi
I just came across this thread and would love to hear from you what career path you have set your eyes on. I know of a few clinics that are looking for Physician Assistant/IMGs (in case this of interest to any of you, please let me know. I'm happy to make the introduction). Details on role below:

The work of a Physician Assistant/IMG will involve work with the Physician in assisting with patient care

The Physician Assistant/IMG will perform the following duties in helping:
-Greet patients
-See and assess new patients in consultation
-Document patient encounters and prepare the consultation report
-Send regular progress notes to referring providers

This role would involve work in Vaughan, Orangeville and Newmarket. Valid driver's licence is a must.

Stay safe!
Hi, i am an IMG with PR and G driver licence and interested in this position.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Actually, in Ontario, an IMG can work as a physician assistant. PA is not a protected title. For those interested, please direct message me. Just trying to help. Please stay safe!
The title is not PA but Clinical Assistant. An IMG can’t work as a PA unless educated through Mac or U of T as per government of Ontario’s guidelines. Assume pay is around $18 per hour for a Clinical Assistant.

https://www.healthforceontario.ca/en/Home/Health_Providers/Physician_Assistants

Reactions: canuck78

eteraf_md

Apr 10, 2024
Hi, would you please help me that how can I become a physician assistant (I am an IMG and passed QEE1 exam)