+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All Who Are Waaaaaiting After Medical....

Sana90

Apr 24, 2013
Hi ! i have done meds last week but yet no response from neither vfs nor CHC Delhi, the wait is killing me, i have to take some 'decisions' which are awaiting coz of delay, its kinda hard to do without confirmation. i asked to the med centre, they said they have sent the results
share if you are also waiting after med

MandyKMF

Star Member
Jul 15, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passed
Passport Req..
Me too....i did the medicals on 11th of July.....i also called the hospital to check whether they sent it and they did....now just waiting

This wait is soooo horrible....esp coz i see ppl who have applied after me have received their visa....im happy for them....but still :'(

theoptimist

Star Member
May 29, 2013
Harare
Visa Office......
Harare / Pretoria, South Africa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-06-2013
Med's Request
10-07-2013
Med's Done....
11-07-2013
Passport Req..
Submitted
VISA ISSUED...
24-07-2013
LANDED..........
15 AUGUST :D
Depending on where your medicals are reviewed, it may take 2-3 weeks to hear any news. For example, my countries medicals are actually sent to the UK for review which adds time to the application!

Sana90

Apr 24, 2013
MandyKMF said:
Me too....i did the medicals on 11th of July.....i also called the hospital to check whether they sent it and they did....now just waiting

This wait is soooo horrible....esp coz i see ppl who have applied after me have received their visa....im happy for them....but still :'(
i did med on 16th july , i have seen people getting visa 1 week after doing med, thats why worried, this delay could be related to strike as well , i will let you know when i get an update, though i have noticed since last week their processing speed has fallen abruptly, very a few people have got a reply in last week unlike before last week....but this wait is indeed soooooo horrible :(

Sana90

Apr 24, 2013
theoptimist said:
Depending on where your medicals are reviewed, it may take 2-3 weeks to hear any news. For example, my countries medicals are actually sent to the UK for review which adds time to the application!
this should not be the reason for delhi chc coz i've seen people getting visa within 1 week after med

MandyKMF

Star Member
Jul 15, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passed
Passport Req..
Sana90 said:
i did med on 16th july , i have seen people getting visa 1 week after doing med, thats why worried, this delay could be related to strike as well , i will let you know when i get an update, though i have noticed since last week their processing speed has fallen abruptly, very a few people have got a reply in last week unlike before last week....but this wait is indeed soooooo horrible :(
Yes even i have noticed that in the last week the speed has reduced....some ppl on this forum have said it depends on the province you are planning to go to and also whether you have applied to uni or college....im not too sure about that tho....

i have seen ppl wait upto 15-20 days not more than that ....so lets hope we atleast fall into that bracket....if not within 1 week!

yes i too will keep you updated if i receive any good news :)

MandyKMF

Star Member
Jul 15, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passed
Passport Req..
theoptimist said:

i did it in india....for us it is reviewed here itself :)

MandyKMF

Star Member
Jul 15, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passed
Passport Req..
no luck today either.....when is this visa gna come :-X :'(

vikashshinge

Apr 17, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Where do Mumbai Student go for doing their medical test? Is it compulsory for everybody?

Sana90

Apr 24, 2013
MandyKMF said:
no luck today either.....when is this visa gna come :-X :'(

''I'VE ALREADY MADE A LIST OF SAD SONGS IN MY PHONE'' LOLLZZ .....its really so painful to wait, specially after medical coz you know you got it approved but you can't be happy coz of thie jeety med thing , what can we do anyway except waiting , i think typically it takes 10-12 days , , you've any idea ?

MandyKMF

Star Member
Jul 15, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passed
Passport Req..
Sana90 said:
''I'VE ALREADY MADE A LIST OF SAD SONGS IN MY PHONE'' LOLLZZ .....its really so painful to wait, specially after medical coz you know you got it approved but you can't be happy coz of thie jeety med thing , what can we do anyway except waiting , i think typically it takes 10-12 days , , you've any idea ?

hahahahahaahh yaa....actually i heard about 15-20 days...so lets see....

Kashif995

Aug 3, 2012
India
Visa Office......
Delhi - Online
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2013
Med's Done....
22-11-2012
Sana90 said:
Hey Sana,
Even I've started listening Chacha Ghalib ki Ghazals these days.. :D
At least you've submitted your passport, these CIC guys completely forgot about my application! Sob..sob!! :(

MandyKMF

Star Member
Jul 15, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passed
Passport Req..
Sana90 said:
yea, btw which course and univ are you going to ?
Going to George Brown for PG in financial planning.... u ? :)

Any luck today? :) Im getting super anxious....cant they give us the visa already??? ::)

MandyKMF

Star Member
Jul 15, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passed
Passport Req..
vikashshinge said:
Where do Mumbai Student go for doing their medical test? Is it compulsory for everybody?

hey ....we did the medical after the applying for the visa and did not attach pre- medical....in this case the embassy will send you an e-mail or a post stating that your visa has reached the stage where medical is required and they will give you a link of panel physicians in ur state....you can go to them,....

You can determine whtr medical is required for you by checking on the embassy website