+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Soulmatestory

Star Member
Feb 4, 2017
Yeah, I have read similar stories on here about the visa officer twisting things around and lying about some of the applicant's answers. In our case the visa officer fabricated 20 questions in a question and answer format - none of which were asked at my husband's interview. The interview notes had the date of December 19th and not October 15th the date my husband had the interview. They were put in under a different ID than the ID of the visa officer that interviewed my husband. It looks like the visa officer's supervisor had to make up some notes because he didn't make any. I think the supervisor could be trying to say they called my husband and interviewed him too, and if that is the case we can prove that is untrue with phone records. In any case, I think it should be suspect and showing our story more likely to be true because the notes were put in over 2 months after the interview by a visa officer that didn't even interview my husband. I think that is why our lawyer says she is putting it all in there even though some say it is usually not a good tactic to accuse the visa officers of lying. We have proof to prove everything they said was untrue, but they tried to make my husband look so stupid with their phony answers that we likely won't get ADR because they will say they have to talk to my husband to make sure he is not that stupid. (They said they asked him if he would marry me if I wasn't Canadian and he said "I just want to join her". Then they said they asked him if that was his answer and he didn't say anything. My husband speaks perfect English and what idiot would go to a spousal immigration interview and not know enough to say yes to that question. All of their questions were like this - it really looks like they were just trying to be spiteful).
Same thing happened with me. She got all her dates wrong and said that my husband was not credible when it was her that did not review my paperwork. It's a long two years, but you can make it. What I did was made a disclosure and request for ADR on the grounds that the visa officer lacked attention to detail and was very subjective. Luckily I had my full hearing December 2018 and the minister's counsel did not question me as she reviewed my original disclosure but decided on a full hearing to speak to my husband and hear his side. Some of them are very spiteful and play with their power. It is unfortunate but stay positive!

Reactions: Hope-19

Soulmatestory

Star Member
Feb 4, 2017
I know we still have to prove the made up interview never happened. I just really want to complain on these unethical liars. I already wrote a letter to send to immigration minister, MP's office and the visa office, but people tell me not to send it yet as technically in an appeal I am suing the IRCC:confused:so I have to wait until this mess is over. My lawyer said we cannot do anything to the visa officers - I would like to sue their lying butts off. Does anyone know if the IAD asks for more proof before they decide on ADR, or do they just decide on the GCMS notes which in our case are full of lies. My lawyer said the IAD decides on their own who gets ADR, even though I read on here a lawyer can request it.
You can send in more proof and anything that would show the visa officers inconsistencies. You have to write a letter to IAD requesting ADR and on what grounds. They can decide on that for an early resolution for ADR.

Hope-19

Star Member
Jan 1, 2019
Same thing happened with me. She got all her dates wrong and said that my husband was not credible when it was her that did not review my paperwork. It's a long two years, but you can make it. What I did was made a disclosure and request for ADR on the grounds that the visa officer lacked attention to detail and was very subjective. Luckily I had my full hearing December 2018 and the minister's counsel did not question me as she reviewed my original disclosure but decided on a full hearing to speak to my husband and hear his side. Some of them are very spiteful and play with their power. It is unfortunate but stay positive!
How do I make a disclosure? Can I make the request for ADR or does my lawyer have to do it. I may not win it but the visa officer who put the notes in wasn't even the one who interviewed my husband and it didn't say interview notes as per (the visa officer who interview my husband). It also didn't say the date of the interview. It makes it look like it was a new interview on Dec. 19, 2018 which never happened. The visa officer who interviewed my husband took no notes.

Hope-19

Star Member
Jan 1, 2019
You can send in more proof and anything that would show the visa officers inconsistencies. You have to write a letter to IAD requesting ADR and on what grounds. They can decide on that for an early resolution for ADR.
Can I write the letter now? I only know about the lies in the GCMS notes because I ordered them myself. Do I have to wait to receive the bluebook? I think that might be what my lawyer is waiting for. She asked me to email her the notes at the first of the week, but I never heard back from her yet.

Gavin83

Jun 21, 2018
I am confused about when ADR is chosen. Do they just base their ADR decision based on the GCMS notes and file sent from the visa office or do they wait to decide until they receive the information about the reasons why you are appealing. I read if they choose you for ADR they ask you to send in more information, but shouldn't they look at everyone's reason for appealing before they decide and not just base it on the visa officer's notes which could be untrue.

#jahmed2018

Aug 29, 2018
As of today I officially got request for updated forms and medical. This exciting. I am almost through this process. Had the forms on standby and uploaded them right away!
Can you do your police clearance before they ask for it? (Just so it saves time?)
Or do you have to wait until they ask in order to start?

munimisu

Star Member
Jun 23, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
16-12-2016
Can you do your police clearance before they ask for it? (Just so it saves time?)
Or do you have to wait until they ask in order to start?
You can get the police clearance ahead of time, before asking. You have to wait for medial exam; CIC will send you a form that you have to take to complete medical.

balpunjabi

Star Member
Aug 30, 2015
You can get the police clearance ahead of time, before asking. You have to wait for medial exam; CIC will send you a form that you have to take to complete medical.
Please anyone know how long it takes or wts the next step after u submit police certificate and updated forms and medical

Shahzad latif

Sep 7, 2017
I submit pcc and all forms on 27 January 2019 to cpc- Ottawa while medical done on 9th January But still upto now I can’t hear nothing even in gckey also they still says documents required and BGC still not start
I was hear that Ottawa is faster then LVO but I don’t think it’s real

Soulmatestory

Star Member
Feb 4, 2017
How do I make a disclosure? Can I make the request for ADR or does my lawyer have to do it. I may not win it but the visa officer who put the notes in wasn't even the one who interviewed my husband and it didn't say interview notes as per (the visa officer who interview my husband). It also didn't say the date of the interview. It makes it look like it was a new interview on Dec. 19, 2018 which never happened. The visa officer who interviewed my husband took no notes.
You or your lawyer can do it, but wait until you get your blue book to look through it and see if there are discrepancies.