+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

AnneMariee

Mar 23, 2017
Canada
Category........
For those who have gone for re-medical after appeal won, were you given anything to upload or did you just do the medical examination and left while they uploaded it for you to the visa office.
There’s a portion in GCKey to upload medical as well as other documents, however we were not given anything at the hospital after the tests

munimisu

Star Member
Jun 23, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
16-12-2016
For those who have gone for re-medical after appeal won, were you given anything to upload or did you just do the medical examination and left while they uploaded it for you to the visa office.
There’s a portion in GCKey to upload medical as well as other documents, however we were not given anything at the hospital after the tests
In my case, our medical center don't provide the medical report for us to submit. They electronically submit them after the medical is done. We called 2 days later and confirmed in their system that its been submitted. We received money receipt and another form indicating visitation date, we submitted that as part of other documents we submitted to CIC.

munimisu

Star Member
Jun 23, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
16-12-2016
Did anyone receive their GCMS notes and find that the notes by the visa officer(s) were complete lies. I am not talking about 2 or 3 incorrect exchanges, but I am talking about all of the notes being fabricated. My husband's interview was in mid- October and there were no notes put in until mid-December and they weren't even by the officer who interviewed my husband (think it must have been his supervisor). They didn't even have the date of the interview on them and they were done in question and answer format like maybe they are trying to say they called him on the phone. I sent them to my lawyer - but WOW!
I had same situation. Notes on bluebook was fabricated and lots of incorrect date and sequence of events to make our file look suspicious. I was furious, and brought that to my lawyers attention and wanted him to point those out in hearing. His advice is not to blame the officer, as the Ministers counsel and Judge may not take it positively (as they are same group who work together everyday). What we did is identified all the dates and events related to those date very clearly and in details, so they can clearly see VO made mistake. That worked in our favor during hearing.

Hope-19

Star Member
Jan 1, 2019
I had same situation. Notes on bluebook was fabricated and lots of incorrect date and sequence of events to make our file look suspicious. I was furious, and brought that to my lawyers attention and wanted him to point those out in hearing. His advice is not to blame the officer, as the Ministers counsel and Judge may not take it positively (as they are same group who work together everyday). What we did is identified all the dates and events related to those date very clearly and in details, so they can clearly see VO made mistake. That worked in our favor during hearing.
Yeah, I thought our lawyer would say that too, but so far she is saying she is going to put it all in there. At my husband's interview the visa officer accused him of misrepresentation with one of our documents and asked him if he had a friend make it up. Then the visa officer said he had to stop the interview because he could not continue processing the application until he verified the document. He told my husband he would get back to him in 2 days because he only had the problem with the one document and if he was going to pass him he didn't want to have to make him redo his medical. This interview was on Oct. 15th and we didn't hear back from them until we received the refusal letter on Dec. 31st. My MP was involved and it is well noted in the GCMS notes that we wondered what was happening to our application because the visa officer said he would get back to us in 2 days. No interview notes at all until Dec. 19th which were put in under a different visa officer's ID than the one who interviewed my husband. They tried to say in the notes that he didn't remember he had a job and the visa officer had to remind him of the employment letter we put in our file (he has a full-time job). They said he kept saying I have an unstable income (which is not true and why would anyone continuously say that at an immigration inteview). They said all kinds of things that were untrue and just seemed spiteful to try to make my husband look stupid. They said we had no pictures with friends and family when over 100 were submitted with friends and family, not including over 300 wedding pictures. They said they asked my husband if I got along with his family and he said "we go out a lot". I live with his family when I am there, we get along great. I have made 7 trips staying a month each time and 2 months in 2015. They said he could not give any names of my family memebers, friends or where I worked - not true my husband knows all this infomation very well. We have been together 5 years. We talked about my family in emails and chats we submitted. Very unprofessional and unethical visa officers. I was worried that they just might think we are lying too and side with the visa officers', but I don't know how we can tell our story without telling the truth about what they did. I will see what my lawer says.

Ibraruddin

Star Member
Jan 13, 2019
Yeah, I thought our lawyer would say that too, but so far she is saying she is going to put it all in there. At my husband's interview the visa officer accused him of misrepresentation with one of our documents and asked him if he had a friend make it up. Then the visa officer said he had to stop the interview because he could not continue processing the application until he verified the document. He told my husband he would get back to him in 2 days because he only had the problem with the one document and if he was going to pass him he didn't want to have to make him redo his medical. This interview was on Oct. 15th and we didn't hear back from them until we received the refusal letter on Dec. 31st. My MP was involved and it is well noted in the GCMS notes that we wondered what was happening to our application because the visa officer said he would get back to us in 2 days. No interview notes at all until Dec. 19th which were put in under a different visa officer's ID than the one who interviewed my husband. They tried to say in the notes that he didn't remember he had a job and the visa officer had to remind him of the employment letter we put in our file (he has a full-time job). They said he kept saying I have an unstable income (which is not true and why would anyone continuously say that at an immigration inteview). They said all kinds of things that were untrue and just seemed spiteful to try to make my husband look stupid. They said we had no pictures with friends and family when over 100 were submitted with friends and family, not including over 300 wedding pictures. They said they asked my husband if I got along with his family and he said "we go out a lot". I live with his family when I am there, we get along great. I have made 7 trips staying a month each time and 2 months in 2015. They said he could not give any names of my family memebers, friends or where I worked - not true my husband knows all this infomation very well. We have been together 5 years. We talked about my family in emails and chats we submitted. Very unprofessional and unethical visa officers. I was worried that they just might think we are lying too and side with the visa officers', but I don't know how we can tell our story without telling the truth about what they did. I will see what my lawer says.
All have same kind of stories, they want to delay the process, bcz hearing takes 2 years

AnneMariee

Mar 23, 2017
Canada
Category........
In my case, our medical center don't provide the medical report for us to submit. They electronically submit them after the medical is done. We called 2 days later and confirmed in their system that its been submitted. We received money receipt and another form indicating visitation date, we submitted that as part of other documents we submitted to CIC.

Yea I know they don’t give you the results for sure but they give an acknowledgment of visit. This one didn’t give anything at all.
Anyway we uploaded the payment slip like that. Will wait until Wednesday to see if any change online

Hope-19

Star Member
Jan 1, 2019
All have same kind of stories, they want to delay the process, bcz hearing takes 2 years
Yeah, I have read similar stories on here about the visa officer twisting things around and lying about some of the applicant's answers. In our case the visa officer fabricated 20 questions in a question and answer format - none of which were asked at my husband's interview. The interview notes had the date of December 19th and not October 15th the date my husband had the interview. They were put in under a different ID than the ID of the visa officer that interviewed my husband. It looks like the visa officer's supervisor had to make up some notes because he didn't make any. I think the supervisor could be trying to say they called my husband and interviewed him too, and if that is the case we can prove that is untrue with phone records. In any case, I think it should be suspect and showing our story more likely to be true because the notes were put in over 2 months after the interview by a visa officer that didn't even interview my husband. I think that is why our lawyer says she is putting it all in there even though some say it is usually not a good tactic to accuse the visa officers of lying. We have proof to prove everything they said was untrue, but they tried to make my husband look so stupid with their phony answers that we likely won't get ADR because they will say they have to talk to my husband to make sure he is not that stupid. (They said they asked him if he would marry me if I wasn't Canadian and he said "I just want to join her". Then they said they asked him if that was his answer and he didn't say anything. My husband speaks perfect English and what idiot would go to a spousal immigration interview and not know enough to say yes to that question. All of their questions were like this - it really looks like they were just trying to be spiteful).

Reactions: Alicee

Sariyah

Feb 17, 2018
Visa Office......
Rabat
App. Filed.......
30-08-2018
File Transfer...
23-01-2018
Med's Done....
02-11-2017
Yeah, I have read similar stories on here about the visa officer twisting things around and lying about some of the applicant's answers. In our case the visa officer fabricated 20 questions in a question and answer format - none of which were asked at my husband's interview. The interview notes had the date of December 19th and not October 15th the date my husband had the interview. They were put in under a different ID than the ID of the visa officer that interviewed my husband. It looks like the visa officer's supervisor had to make up some notes because he didn't make any. I think the supervisor could be trying to say they called my husband and interviewed him too, and if that is the case we can prove that is untrue with phone records. In any case, I think it should be suspect and showing our story more likely to be true because the notes were put in over 2 months after the interview by a visa officer that didn't even interview my husband. I think that is why our lawyer says she is putting it all in there even though some say it is usually not a good tactic to accuse the visa officers of lying. We have proof to prove everything they said was untrue, but they tried to make my husband look so stupid with their phony answers that we likely won't get ADR because they will say they have to talk to my husband to make sure he is not that stupid. (They said they asked him if he would marry me if I wasn't Canadian and he said "I just want to join her". Then they said they asked him if that was his answer and he didn't say anything. My husband speaks perfect English and what idiot would go to a spousal immigration interview and not know enough to say yes to that question. All of their questions were like this - it really looks like they were just trying to be spiteful).
It sucks, but you are still going to have prove what they said wasn't true. I would just get all your evidence together to dispute what the visa officer(s) said. You can put in about the unethical and unprofessional behavior of the visa officers, but unfortunately it still all comes down to proving what they said wasn't true even if your husband didn't say it. With any luck, they will see that the visa officer(s) may have been biased against your husband and with enough proof you might get ADR instead of having to go for a full hearing.

Reactions: Hope-19

Hope-19

Star Member
Jan 1, 2019
It sucks, but you are still going to have prove what they said wasn't true. I would just get all your evidence together to dispute what the visa officer(s) said. You can put in about the unethical and unprofessional behavior of the visa officers, but unfortunately it still all comes down to proving what they said wasn't true even if your husband didn't say it. With any luck, they will see that the visa officer(s) may have been biased against your husband and with enough proof you might get ADR instead of having to go for a full hearing.
I know we still have to prove the made up interview never happened. I just really want to complain on these unethical liars. I already wrote a letter to send to immigration minister, MP's office and the visa office, but people tell me not to send it yet as technically in an appeal I am suing the IRCC:confused:so I have to wait until this mess is over. My lawyer said we cannot do anything to the visa officers - I would like to sue their lying butts off. Does anyone know if the IAD asks for more proof before they decide on ADR, or do they just decide on the GCMS notes which in our case are full of lies. My lawyer said the IAD decides on their own who gets ADR, even though I read on here a lawyer can request it.

Reactions: Alicee