+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Brar0025

Jun 13, 2017
Are you and your friends in same city or province? What were their reasons for refusal? What were your reasons?
They said , it doesn't seems genuine marriage as u only stayed 3 weeks after marriage and u never met her before marriage. In whatsapp inerviewer asked my spouse question and my spouse starts reading, and interviewer said u dont know what u wrote bcoz u r reading ot. So off course its couple of months old , so she have to read and tell her whats its regarding. Interviewer said people dont look happy in marriage and looks staged. We didnt have a photograph in big group as we wrote there was 500 people on marriage. But I have those now. My one friend who got adr passed lives jn ottawa. He got regused 3 months before me. Other two in vancouver, got refused same day and other person 1 month before and all got adr dates in june and july. So I am still waiting , nothing yet. Pleae advice me
Thanks again

MaryL

Apr 24, 2014
Land of Living Skies
Visa Office......
Rabat
App. Filed.......
30-10-14
AOR Received.
22-01-15
File Transfer...
27-01-15
Med's Done....
28-08-14 Redone 25-07-17
Interview........
21-05-15 DM 10-08-17
Passport Req..
05-10-17
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-17
LANDED..........
14-10-17
They said , it doesn't seems genuine marriage as u only stayed 3 weeks after marriage and u never met her before marriage. In whatsapp inerviewer asked my spouse question and my spouse starts reading, and interviewer said u dont know what u wrote bcoz u r reading ot. So off course its couple of months old , so she have to read and tell her whats its regarding. Interviewer said people dont look happy in marriage and looks staged. We didnt have a photograph in big group as we wrote there was 500 people on marriage. But I have those now. My one friend who got adr passed lives jn ottawa. He got regused 3 months before me. Other two in vancouver, got refused same day and other person 1 month before and all got adr dates in june and july. So I am still waiting , nothing yet. Pleae advice me
Thanks again
Okay so you fixed some of the problem. With the photographs of wedding. I'm not so sure you can fix your wife's interview. In ADR thry only yalk to you. But in appeal they call your spouse.
Also what province are you in?

Brar0025

Jun 13, 2017
Okay so you fixed some of the problem. With the photographs of wedding. I'm not so sure you can fix your wife's interview. In ADR thry only yalk to you. But in appeal they call your spouse.
Also what province are you in?
I am in ontario. So should I wait, how long it take for adr to come after filing appeal. I will call them tomorrow. Can i invite on her cousins marriage on visitor visa or through mp?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I am in ontario. So should I wait, how long it take for adr to come after filing appeal. I will call them tomorrow. Can i invite on her cousins marriage on visitor visa or through mp?
She can certainly try applying for a visitor visa however it's almost certain that the visa will be refused since her sponsorship application was rejected and you're appealing. The MP cannot apply for a visitor visa on your behalf - this is something you have to do. I personally wouldn't bother applying - it will be a waste of money.

MARIE43

Star Member
Mar 10, 2017
TORONTO
Category........
FAM
My lawyer initially charged $3000 for the case, but after we were scheduled for a full hearing I had to pay an additional $1200 and after my hearing we had to make written submissions to the judge and that cost me another $750...So in total $4950 for full hearing.

In my opinion lawyers charge everyone differently, sometimes people have very similar cases and they go to the same lawyer and get charged different amounts.

I had emailed Matthew Jeffery when I was first looking for a lawyer and he told me he would charge $5000 for full hearing. But I took a different lawyer.

Also they tell you a reasonable amount to get you to give them your case and afterwards any little thing they have to do is $$$$$$, I got frustrated many times but thank God my hearing is over and I just have to wait for a decision.Before the hearing and throughout the appeal process I was so worried and the tension I felt was nearly unbearable but after the hearing I felt a great relief and I know my husband and I answered our questions really well and we addressed all the concerns of the visa officer. GOD IS IN CONTROL

Last edited:

LitonRB

Jun 18, 2017
I need help likes CIC Singapore refused my file because of my wife long time outside of Canada these is the main reason but still she is Canada even almost 02 years she was in Canada they gives us time for appeal with some prove please help some one how a advocate there can help us. Now what we will do please?

MaryL

Apr 24, 2014
Land of Living Skies
Visa Office......
Rabat
App. Filed.......
30-10-14
AOR Received.
22-01-15
File Transfer...
27-01-15
Med's Done....
28-08-14 Redone 25-07-17
Interview........
21-05-15 DM 10-08-17
Passport Req..
05-10-17
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-17
LANDED..........
14-10-17
I need help likes CIC Singapore refused my file because of my wife long time outside of Canada these is the main reason but still she is Canada even almost 02 years she was in Canada they gives us time for appeal with some prove please help some one how a advocate there can help us. Now what we will do please?
First of all sorry to hear you been refused. Is your wife a Canadian citizen who was living outside Canada? How long? She return when? How and when did you meet? How long you been married? Were you living togther? Or is she a PR who perhaps didn't live in Canada for required length of time to keep pr? You need to provide more info for us on here plz. Is there any other reason you were refused? Some ppl win with no lawyer. Appeals are a long, drawn out process. Answer all these questions and you should find some guidance. I apologize if I miss something.

Reactions: LitonRB

RAFAH2017

Jun 1, 2017
Finally got the visa this morning!!!
Congrat Maria ,

kindly I want to ask you , how long take Singapore office to issue the visa after requesting you to update your medical and police certificate ?

We finish our successful ADR session on 11 July , we receive the official letter yesterday , now I am waiting SVO to request my updated medical , and police certificat , I am worried bcoz SVO is veryyyyyyyyyyyyy slow .

LitonRB

Jun 18, 2017
HOW WE APPEAL AGAINST THEIR LETTER
67(1) To allow an appeal, the lmmigration Appeal Division must be satisfied that, at the time the appeal
is disposed ol
(a) the decision appealed is wrong in law or fac't or mixed law and fac-t;
(b) a principle of naturaljustice has not been observed(...)
lf you decide to appeal this decision, you may commence an appeal by completing and submitting a
Notice of Appealto one of the addresses on the enclosure entitled lmportant lnstructions.
You must attach a copy of this lefter and a copy of the refusal letter with your Notice of Appeal. The completed
form and a copy of this letter must be received at the office responsible ficr the province where you live within 30
days from the date you receive this letter.
lf you have paid the Right of Permanent Residence Fee or have been granted a loan and decide to appeal this
decision, you should not apply for a refund of the Right of Permanent Residence fee or Loan. lf you do not win
your appeal, you may apply for a refund of the fee or your loan payment at that time.

HOW WE APPEAL WE NEED APPEAL FORM PLEASE SEND littonbairagee@yahoo.com

Galano1213

Jun 30, 2013
PEI
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana Cuba
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
Med's Done....
23-04-2014
Congrat Maria ,

kindly I want to ask you , how long take Singapore office to issue the visa after requesting you to update your medical and police certificate ?

We finish our successful ADR session on 11 July , we receive the official letter yesterday , now I am waiting SVO to request my updated medical , and police certificat , I am worried bcoz SVO is veryyyyyyyyyyyyy slow .
We won ADR Dec 20,2016. Received email to update forms April 18,2017. Background and security fi ished June 29,2017. Still waiting for visa.

Reactions: Alicee

Galano1213

Jun 30, 2013
PEI
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana Cuba
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
Med's Done....
23-04-2014
67(1) To allow an appeal, the lmmigration Appeal Division must be satisfied that, at the time the appeal
is disposed ol
lf you decide to appeal this decision, you may commence an appeal by completing and submitting a
Notice of Appealto one of the addresses on the enclosure entitled lmportant lnstructions.
You must attach a copy of this lefter and a copy of the refusal letter with your Notice of Appeal. The completed
form and a copy of this letter must be received at the office responsible ficr the province where you live within 30
lf you have paid the Right of Permanent Residence Fee or have been granted a loan and decide to appeal this
decision, you should not apply for a refund of the Right of Permanent Residence fee or Loan. lf you do not win
your appeal, you may apply for a refund of the fee or your loan payment at that time.

The appeal form is in the letter of denial

MaryL

Apr 24, 2014
Land of Living Skies
Visa Office......
Rabat
App. Filed.......
30-10-14
AOR Received.
22-01-15
File Transfer...
27-01-15
Med's Done....
28-08-14 Redone 25-07-17
Interview........
21-05-15 DM 10-08-17
Passport Req..
05-10-17
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-17
LANDED..........
14-10-17
is disposed ol

How do you appeal. After you follow those instructions...make sure form is filled out, send the copy of refusal from the visa officer who refused you. Send to the proper IAD office for your region. This means where the sponsor lives.
After that in about two weeks they send confirmation of appeal.
In the meantime orderived your GCMS notes. You may gain more insight as to why your refused. Order them on line. They take 30 days. If you think the refusal reasons are easy to fix. Maybe you get an adr. Which is an hour to present evidence in support of relationship. Or in appeal you wait from 1 yr to alost 3 in some places. For a court date to again provide new evidence to answer to refusal reasons.
Gather more proof of real relationship. If you missed having a big wedding. Have a big wedding. Not sure why you refused.
Do you know?

Reactions: Khuramshahzada906