Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
MaryL said:
Yes my husband and I are aware of that fact. Our lawyer told us they come about 6 times a year. That is okay for now, as it means no cost in travel for me, lawyer or witnesses. Just means a longer wait.
Ok im glad you are aware of that MaryL..... i wish you all the best with your appeal and praying for you and others to join our gang in waiting to get our visa...

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Dec. 9, 2011 / Nov. 9, 2015
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
greenrider said:
@MaryL - Just appealed in Nov 2015, Yes I am from Saskatoon. Yet to receive my blue book
You should get your bluebook by February or March....... just hang in there and try to gather alot of evidence to prove your relationship to be genuine and good luck with your appeal...... Main thing to do also is pray to God day and night for what you want.

loveawaits

Star Member
May 22, 2015
ezez0624 said:
Just wanted to share my timeline

July 30 ADR won
Aug 17 Letter of Decision Made from IAD
Sep 02 Medical/Police Clearance and Forms Request from CPC-Ottawa

submitted everything and waiting... status shows "in process".. will be another long long winter :-X

hello i have won appeal in august and i have received my letter in October and sent my forms and medicals on December 9th do you think its to early for the office to give me a good news :-[ thanks

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
loveawaits said:
hello i have won appeal in august and i have received my letter in October and sent my forms and medicals on December 9th do you think its to early for the office to give me a good news :-[ thanks
hey loveawaits. how are you doing today...i hope that you are in the best of health at this moment in time. First i want to say its never too early to get some good news from the visa office at all. We all want to hear some good news right now but we just have to wait until we hear from them. Since you send it your medical, police record, and updated forms in december, just give the about a 3-5 months for you to get the visa for sure. It can happen sooner than that for sure and we all would be glad to get our visa quicker than how the are going right now. So just be patient my friend and every thing will work out for you...can you please share your timeline with us please. and when did your ecas start working back. I hope to hear from you very soon...........................Maddants

Hello121

Jan 6, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
AOR Received.
March 2011
Med's Done....
expired, need a redo
Interview........
October 4th, 2012 --REFUSED with letter on Nov 8th 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Won appeal 8/15
On my wife's ecas it states that she was sent correspondence on Oct. 24, but she still hasn't received anything.
Does anyone know how long it would take for her to receive this correspondence?

I tried to email them a case-specific inquiry and they responded by stating that I am not authorized for the case information. I did receive email about the case interview years ago, but I am not sure why I am not authorized now.

Thanks.

Mohsoh

Jul 22, 2015
Hello everyone,
We won appeal on March 10 2015 and police clearance and new medical and other requested documents was sent to Ottawa on April 2015 , now it's been 10 months that our file is in Ottawa and ecase shows in process don't know what going on and why it's taking so long anyone have Idea plz share like it's killing me , like some ppl said before that it gonna take maximum 5-8 month but I'm already on 10 month so any experience plz share .
Thanks in advance

apuniano

Nov 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-April-2014
Doc's Request.
08-April-2014
Interview........
18-Jun-2015
Passport Req..
09-Feb-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Refused 5-August-2015 - Appeal Submited - Hearing at Calgary 20 September 2016 - Appeal allowed, 13 October 2016 Ottawa required update forms --- 27 February 2017 Wife got visa in HCM Vietnam
Hello,

I am new in this forum. I filed my spouse sponsor application in April 2014 and after 15 months we had an interview in Ho Chi Minh - VietNam in June 2015. After 4 weeks later I got a refusal letter saying that my marriage is not genuine. I filed my appeal in August 2015 and last week on December 28, 2015 I got a package with all documents attached to my application.

I have some red flags in my application such as age gap. My wife is 15 years younger. Another thing is I met my wife in internet, we did not developed a long courtship.

How long does it take to get ADR or full hearing? How can I request an ADR?

I live in Calgary and I would like to know the time for ADR and full hearing.

Thanks.

Hello121

Jan 6, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
AOR Received.
March 2011
Med's Done....
expired, need a redo
Interview........
October 4th, 2012 --REFUSED with letter on Nov 8th 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Won appeal 8/15
Mohsoh said:
Hello everyone,
We won appeal on March 10 2015 and police clearance and new medical and other requested documents was sent to Ottawa on April 2015 , now it's been 10 months that our file is in Ottawa and ecase shows in process don't know what going on and why it's taking so long anyone have Idea plz share like it's killing me , like some ppl said before that it gonna take maximum 5-8 month but I'm already on 10 month so any experience plz share .
Thanks in advance
After you won your appeal in March, your spouse received his/her police and medical request within one month and had sent them to Ottawa already?

We won ours in August and ecas claims they sent correspondence to my wife in October but she hasn't received anything yet.

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
Hello everyone.... I have a question that i would like to get your opinion about...... Yesterday i got an email from Ottawa just requesting my medical alone. They did not ask for police record or and updated forms at all. From reading on this appeal forum thread i see that mostly everyone got the police record, medical, updated forms and copy of passport. My question is do you think it a good idea to send everything at the same time or i should just send my medical to them and wait for them to contact me again. The reason why im ask this question is that it will save me money to fedex or dhl the package so i wont have to pay the same money 2 times which i could of just paid one money to send off everything. So please let me know what you all think....................Maddants

Vlil

Jan 7, 2016
apuniano said:
I live in Calgary and I would like to know the time for ADR and full hearing.
I see more Albertians coming... time to register I guess, rather than being a silent reader. :)
Hello to everyone.
apuniano, I cannot say anything regarding ADR, as I was not granted one, but for the full hearing I have been waiting for 19 months by now. No date scheduled yet, the latest correspondence I had from IAD said it can be scheduled in December or January.
There is only one IAD Member (a "judge") currently in Alberta (used to be 2). So... nothing we can do, just wait.

apuniano

Nov 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-April-2014
Doc's Request.
08-April-2014
Interview........
18-Jun-2015
Passport Req..
09-Feb-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Refused 5-August-2015 - Appeal Submited - Hearing at Calgary 20 September 2016 - Appeal allowed, 13 October 2016 Ottawa required update forms --- 27 February 2017 Wife got visa in HCM Vietnam
Hi Vlil,

Are you appealing by yourself or do you have a lawyer, consultant immigration? After you got the blue book how many months you waited for getting news from IAD?
Did you try to request ADR? I am not sure if I can request ADR or wait for news from IAD.

Thank you very much and got luck with your case.

Vlil

Jan 7, 2016
I tried to mention that I'm ready for ADR at the very beginning of filing appeal, before they could see the file. Got no response to that. Maybe I should have been more persistent, but consultant I talked to said chances are very low (too many red flags), and they will most likely want to hear from me, and my spouse as well, which at the time of ADR is not possible. So I didn't bother to try again.
I'm doing all by myself, no lawyers. Just had a few phone/Skype consultations with different people.
There was no communication from IAD after I received the blue book, until I found a good reason to bother them about 10 months ago. They responded literally in a few words "you hearing can be scheduled... blah-blah-blah..."

One more thing worth mentioning to everyone: visa officers' behavior. I have seen post on this forum, suspecting nationalism or even racism... Well, we are both pure white Russians, and were refused by a Russian origin visa officer in Moscow. The rest of the story is the same - lies in the interview transcript, in GCMS notes overall, documents lost/missing... or even intentionally removed from file. All they can do to justify the decision. The positive part is that we were refused very quick - within 3 months after sponsor approval.

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
Maddants said:
Hello everyone.... I have a question that i would like to get your opinion about...... Yesterday i got an email from Ottawa just requesting my medical alone. They did not ask for police record or and updated forms at all. From reading on this appeal forum thread i see that mostly everyone got the police record, medical, updated forms and copy of passport. My question is do you think it a good idea to send everything at the same time or i should just send my medical to them and wait for them to contact me again. The reason why im ask this question is that it will save me money to fedex or dhl the package so i wont have to pay the same money 2 times which i could of just paid one money to send off everything. So please let me know what you all think....................Maddants
Better you contact them whether you should send police clearance plus updated forms. You are very close to your final process and they should have asked for those things.

ajarupan

Oct 26, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2013
Doc's Request.
28-10-2013 - In Process
Nomination.....
04-01-2014 - Decision Made, rejected.
AOR Received.
Appealed - February 2014
IELTS Request
Appeal Accepted - March 3, 2014
File Transfer...
Blue Book Received - July 6, 2014
Med's Request
February, 2016
Med's Done....
February, 2016
Interview........
Full Hearing: August 19, 2015
Passport Req..
Waiting...in process
Which office do medical and police clearance request from? Ottawa or the place spouse is in?

AnnieDonald

Star Member
Dec 8, 2014
China
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23Rd, Dec, 2014
Maddants said:
Hi Maddants, I am happy for you, at least is moving. Sorry not much I can help with this question, cause i will be behind you still. May I ask you a quesiton: you said you received the notice for updated medical by an email ? You are the applicant, right ? I thought usually CIC sends all the requests by post mail to the sponsor in Canada, was that correct? Since my husband and I both left our gmail email address to CIC, but now it is blocked in China, so we really hope the notices will be sent to my husband's address in Canada, his daughter will take care of it for us.

Thank you very much, best wishes.