+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Oct 13, 2012
Thank you so much Kistehsia :)

I will tell you how I prepared my documents etc.
1. First page was table off contents. ( a list from 1-?? However many )
Example....

Table of Contents
1. Cover letters from myself and husband. Number each page and use a tab divider with the #1 written on it.
2. Letter of Recommendation from Alberta Health Management. Again number each page and use tab divider with #2 written on it.

Continue in this fashion for each document (evidence you wish to enter.)
Most importantly make sure you number pages in each document. Also make sure your table of contents match your tab numbers.
I kept my hundreds of pages chat as last last document in its own binders. REMEMBER to also write your file/case number on first page of each document.

Hope this helps ... If any questions let me know.

P.S remember one copy to IAD and one copy to Minister's Counsel
[/quote]

Oa

Star Member
May 15, 2015
maple23 said:
can anyone tell me how long it takes for background checks to be completed? i am dealing with ndvo. how much more must i wait?!? :'( :'( ??? :mad:
Hi Maple23, any update on your file. Please let me know. Thank you

Oa

Star Member
May 15, 2015
Mrs. Malek said:
Hi Friends,
I received the letter from Ottawa to pay the "Right of Permanent Residency fees". I had paid $1040 when I submit my application in July 2013. And when I appeal I didn't ask for my fees refund. Then whats is this fees again. Is anyone know do I have to pay again? or this is just regular request they do for all the applicant?
Please help
Hello Mrs. Malek, any update on your file. Did your husband get passport request? Please share your timelines. Thank you

Oa

Star Member
May 15, 2015
gnp2012 said:
I was just new on this forum and noticed that some people had gone though that appeal process and hoping if I can get some help.

my husband is in india and I had successful appeal on 14 Jan/2015
re-medical ,PCC & additional documents request received on 29 April/2015
and we had sent every thing on 08 May/2015

just curious if you can please share your experience how long it took you after appeal that will be great.

Thank you
PR
Hello Gnp2012, any news on your file. Please share your timelines if you don't mind. Thank you

Oa

Star Member
May 15, 2015
Mohsoh said:
Hello everyone, hope everyone is doing fine
I need some information if anyone could please help me
We won our appeal in March 2015 and additional doc, police clearance and new medical have been submitted to Ottawa in April , but till now no news from them , when my wife contact mp she said our file is in process in New Delhi , now I was concern how much time does New Delhi takes to finalize and issue my visa , if anyone could share their experiences plz.
Thanks in advance.
Hello Mohsoh, any update on your file. Please if you can share your experience it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Oa

Star Member
May 15, 2015
hope123456 said:
Plz someone give me info. File went to NDVO after appeal. I contact MP they say file in background check. What is this? we have appeal allowed. We give them update forms and pcc and medical, passport everything. How long more before they send visa stamp?? Someone plz respond. thnx.
Hi Hope123456, could you please share your timelines if you don't mind. How far along are you in process of getting visa. Thank you

gnp2012

Mar 26, 2015
no Dear no update yet its been almost 7 months since appeal allowed still waiting
but last Tuesday online status changed from application received to in process so lets see.

thanks

Oa

Star Member
May 15, 2015
gnp2012 said:
no Dear no update yet its been almost 7 months since appeal allowed still waiting
but last Tuesday online status changed from application received to in process so lets see.

thanks
Thank you for responding gnp2012. I am really sorry to hear that. Have you tried contacting your area mp. He or she should be able to get you some update from the visa office. I think it takes them two or three days to get info from Cic. If you want you can try that. But please keep me informed. Hopefully you hear soon from visa office. Thank you once again

Oa

Star Member
May 15, 2015
gnp2012 said:
I did 2 wks ago nothing much -just that medical received on may 10 and file is still under process
This is really disturbing. First wait for appeal hearing and then this wait. Hopefully it's over soon for all off us who are waiting after appeal to be reunited with our spouse's. Take care.

wintersnow

Dec 17, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 10, 2014
AOR Received.
Apr 5, 2014
Med's Done....
Dec 2013
Interview........
Dec 16, 2014 ... refused -- Appeal Jan 8, 2016 ... ALLOWED :)
Oa said:
This is really disturbing. First wait for appeal hearing and then this wait. Hopefully it's over soon for all off us who are waiting after appeal to be reunited with our spouse's. Take care.
I have a question. I go to the CANLII sire and don't see any appeals (not genuine reason) later than 2013. I know many of you have had appeals since then. Where are all those cases?

tunisianbride

Star Member
Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
January 7, 2010
Interview........
May 5, 2010
wintersnow said:
I have a question. I go to the CANLII sire and don't see any appeals (not genuine reason) later than 2013. I know many of you have had appeals since then. Where are all those cases?
This is the federal government remember, and they're not known for their efficiency or expediency in getting things done. I won my appeal in Feb. '13 and it only showed up on CANLII about a month ago!

wintersnow

Dec 17, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 10, 2014
AOR Received.
Apr 5, 2014
Med's Done....
Dec 2013
Interview........
Dec 16, 2014 ... refused -- Appeal Jan 8, 2016 ... ALLOWED :)
tunisianbride said:
This is the federal government remember, and they're not known for their efficiency or expediency in getting things done. I won my appeal in Feb. '13 and it only showed up on CANLII about a month ago!
Thanks! I thought I might have not have been searching the site properly. Contrary to some other member's comments, it seems a lot of cases are refused. Although, reading through them, it is pretty obvious why the case was refused.

Oa

Star Member
May 15, 2015
tunisianbride said:
Hi tunisianbride, I have few questions that I would like to ask you. I know it's been over two years since you won your appeal. If to the best of your knowledge you can answer few of these questions it would be greatly appreciated.
How long after receiving a decision letter from Ida, did you receive a letter from Cic Ottawa to send in updated forms, medical and ppc.
After how long did Cic updated your e-case status after you received your letter?
Once you send in all the asked document and medical to Cic how long after they asked for ppr?

Thank you

tunisianbride

Star Member
Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
January 7, 2010
Interview........
May 5, 2010
Oa said:
Hi tunisianbride, I have few questions that I would like to ask you. I know it's been over two years since you won your appeal. If to the best of your knowledge you can answer few of these questions it would be greatly appreciated.
How long after receiving a decision letter from Ida, did you receive a letter from Cic Ottawa to send in updated forms, medical and ppc.
After how long did Cic updated your e-case status after you received your letter?
Once you send in all the asked document and medical to Cic how long after they asked for ppr?

Thank you
Can't remember exactly how long everything took, but we won our appeal on Feb.21/13 with the decision being made right after the hearing. I didn't hear anything for about 3 months (except we got the decision letter maybe about 6 wks. after we won), so I got my lawyer to call the IAD to find out when/if my file had been transferred to Ottawa. It had not, but less than a week after my lawyer had called them, we got an email from Ottawa, asking for the updated forms. My husband re-did his medical and we completed all the forms, then we got everything back to them probably within 10 days, then I remember it was the first day of Ramadan, July 9, 2013, that my husband picked up his Visa at the Canadian Embassy in Tunisia and he arrived in Canada September 1. :D