Interview........
June4th,2014
Passport Req..
02-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
W8ng
LANDED..........
Had Hearing 08/16/2016 waiting for the decision/ appeal allowed Nov 1st 2016
Hey z there any1 in Toronto who went for ADR and dealt wid early resolution officer Maria sack as m going for ADR on March 24 dis month and my case z wid Maria sack. If any1 Hv an experience wid dis officer plz let me know if he/she z easy going. My case z 1000% genuine but v all are suffering dis pain for no reason. Pls reply and wish u all a very gud luck wid ur appeals.

Love22

Sep 8, 2014
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan17/2013
Med's Done....
Jan26/2015 re-medical&police report
Passport Req..
April 16-2015
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
jassi235 said:
thank you gango for getting back, im from Toronto so yea that sucks that it takes longer here .my immigration consultant said we'll most likely gonna get an adr hearing ,but im thinking hes just guessing because he and I just got a refusal letter ,we haven't received the discloser from New delhi yet .
would you say 10 months would be a more likely time line? thanks once again for the info!
I had an ADR hearing in Toronto, it took 10 months for me. I appealed January 2014 and my hearing was Oct 2014!!! In most cases it's within 6-10months now but don't give up. Keep calling them and asking them to give you a date!!!

Also in the meantime, collect as much proof as you can it will be very helpful.

Good luck.

jaycee4sweet

Star Member
Jul 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
18-06-2013
File Transfer...
22-06-2013
Med's Done....
March10th,2013
Interview........
June4th,2014
Passport Req..
02-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
W8ng
LANDED..........
Had Hearing 08/16/2016 waiting for the decision/ appeal allowed Nov 1st 2016
Love22 said:
I had an ADR hearing in Toronto, it took 10 months for me. I appealed January 2014 and my hearing was Oct 2014!!! In most cases it's within 6-10months now but don't give up. Keep calling them and asking them to give you a date!!!

Also in the meantime, collect as much proof as you can it will be very helpful.

Good luck.
Hi love 22 I Hv a question regarding my ADR as I m going for ADR on March 24 it z in Toronto can u plz pm me dat wot questions they ask u and what was ur answer as m so nervous my spouse refused cos they think marriage z not genuine. I ll appericiate if u could help me wid dis.

Newbie01

Star Member
May 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-2011
Med's Request
06-2012
Interview........
08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Denied 08-2014...appealed September 2012, won full hearing June 2014. Request for documents Aug.2014.
Gango is waiting said:
THANK YOU DEAR
oh yeahhhh its done its done oh thank god... ready & wait its your time dear are your bags packed? ... are you from vancouver? my hubby also from there
yes also from Vancouver and my bags are packed!!! just waiting for PP to be returned. :)

Newbie01

Star Member
May 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-2011
Med's Request
06-2012
Interview........
08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Denied 08-2014...appealed September 2012, won full hearing June 2014. Request for documents Aug.2014.
Does anyone know how long it takes to get your passport back after submitted to the Visa office?

Love22

Sep 8, 2014
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan17/2013
Med's Done....
Jan26/2015 re-medical&police report
Passport Req..
April 16-2015
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
jaycee4sweet said:
Hi love 22 I Hv a question regarding my ADR as I m going for ADR on March 24 it z in Toronto can u plz pm me dat wot questions they ask u and what was ur answer as m so nervous my spouse refused cos they think marriage z not genuine. I ll appericiate if u could help me wid dis.
Honestly, my ADR was literally 2-5 mins as the Minister's Counsel already had his mind made up to accept our appeal as he was satisfied with all the documents we provided. The only questions he asked me was when did you last see him? (which was one month before the ADR) That was it and he approved it.

But as far as I've heard, they will ask you questions about your relationship like how long you've been married, when you met each other, how did you meet each other? Was it love or arranged marriage? Who proposed and the dates? Real straight forward questions regarding your relationship. Also, submit as many documents as you can to prove them your relationship is genuine, I even took my wedding album, wedding video and scrapbooks.

Good Luck!!! :)

rathika2011

Jul 13, 2011
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december, 02-2010
Doc's Request.
july,08,2014
File Transfer...
JANUARY 17,2011
Med's Request
july,08,2014
Med's Done....
OCTOBER 15 2010/new meds done july, 09,2014
Interview........
NOVEMBER 15TH SAME DAY REFUSED VISA/ APPEAL HEARING ON NOVEMBER/05/2013//won appeal feb 10/14...
Passport Req..
e-mail ppr request august 28/2014
VISA ISSUED...
sept/03/14
LANDED..........
flying on sept/12/14..4yrs of stress is over
Gango is waiting said:
OH MY GOD... :-* OH MY GOD... :-* OH MY GOD ............... :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

PPR...PPR......PPR.

THANK GOD...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I GOT THE PPR TODAYYYYYYY........
YEAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH......... OH I CANT BELIEVE THIS AFTER 4 YEARS 4 MONTHS .. ITS DONE FOR US...... YEAH WE DID IT WE DID IT

HEY RATHIKA... GSIZE... HINA... AND MANY MORE HERE......... EVERYBODY WHO HELPED ME TO GAIN THIS THANX THNX THNX ALOT

MMMWWAAAAAHHHHHHHH :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

EVERY OTHER WHO IS WAITING WITH THIS GAME I WISH YOU GOOD LUCK.....
SIVA, VINCYGIRL GOOD NEWS FOR YOU'LL ON NEXT WEEKKKKK...... CHECK THE EMAILS 3-4 TIMES A DAY..... GOOD LUCK TO BOTH OF YOU TOO....
I LOVE YOU ALL MY FRIENDS I'M SORRY IF I COULDNT MENTION YOUR NAMES HERE I'M SOOOOOOOOO HAAAAPPPPYYYYY....

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p
;) :D :) ;D :p :p :p :-* :-* :-* :-*soooooooooo happyyyyyyy for youuuuuuuu :-* :-* :-* :-* :p :p :p :p :p

see you soon...........

maple23

Sep 30, 2014
Gango is waiting said:
thank you sweet maple soo sweet of you i'm helping everyone though i have a big pain these days bcoz of my surgery done recently what ever i know how hard it is to wait without our loved ones bcoz of this visa thats why i try to help others
actually the MPs cant do anything except checking the status of the application but my application was put a side with a crazy decision of the officers in Mississauga then it was started after 11\2 years but again there was no sound rom them then my hubby contacted the MP and then they have send the application to our visa office but i dont know whether they started the process bcoz the MP called or not... what ever they have the right to question the cic about the situation about the application
you have won your appeal in June 2014 and may i know whether its processed in Ottawa or VO in your country?
dear i also wanted to go to the media but if we go they will say that they have reasons to refuse us but they should know to reduce the time period they waste for nothing its disgusting but plzzz keep faith i wish you'll get through very soon GOOD LUCK...!!!
Its being processed at visa office overseas. Can someone please tell me when they request additional documents, do they send you the forms to fill up or do they just say which one and you have to print it out from internet? Like I know medical they send but everything else? Please let me know. Thanks. You all make this bearable. Also if anyone has received communication by mail, are the letters registered mail or regular?

gsize

May 2, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009....denied Feb 2010.....appeal allowed (August 2012)..waiting for processing
Doc's Request.
04/04/2013
File Transfer...
30/01/2013
Med's Done....
04/2013 (second time)
Passport Req..
21/02, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
18/03/2014
LANDED..........
05/04/2014
maple23 said:
Its being processed at visa office overseas. Can someone please tell me when they request additional documents, do they send you the forms to fill up or do they just say which one and you have to print it out from internet? Like I know medical they send but everything else? Please let me know. Thanks. You all make this bearable. Also if anyone has received communication by mail, are the letters registered mail or regular?
they will e-mail what docs they require
Almost everything is done this way.

Best wishes

maple23

Sep 30, 2014
gsize said:
they will e-mail what docs they require
Almost everything is done this way.

Best wishes
MP's office tells me they send 2 letters. Both not received by my spouse. Have requested visa office twice to be contacted by e-mail. They have not responded. MPs office tells me they do not contact by e-mail. Now I'm trying to track down this mail but I don't know what kind of envelope or how many papers. That's why I ask if anyone can tell me what papers they request.

yaadein

Feb 1, 2015
Stressed wife said:
Congrats gango , I'm really really happy for you , after all you've been tru.
I will collect my fbi certificate in morning and send off tomorrow self , vo should have it Monday or Tuesday latest , they have me and my kids passports already, so we just waiting to get visa now . Hopefully soon
Hi stressed wife, could you please help me with this. Do we still need to apply for FBI clearance even if we have not lived in USA.

After applying for FBI clearance, did u waited for the certificate and then submitted your updated forms or did u sent all the updated forms, police clearance & n re-medical before receiving the FBI certificate.
Please anyone who knows what I should do, please do reply.
Thank you all

Stressed wife

Star Member
Mar 25, 2010
yaadein said:
Hi stressed wife, could you please help me with this. Do we still need to apply for FBI clearance even if we have not lived in USA.

After applying for FBI clearance, did u waited for the certificate and then submitted your updated forms or did u sent all the updated forms, police clearance & n re-medical before receiving the FBI certificate.
Please anyone who knows what I should do, please do reply.
Thank you all
Only if you lived in the USA six months or more then you would need fbi certificate , if not you don't need fbi certificate, once you live in any country other than your home country then you Will need a police clearance from that country , Goodluck.