Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-2011
Med's Request
06-2012
Interview........
08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Denied 08-2014...appealed September 2012, won full hearing June 2014. Request for documents Aug.2014.
Gango is waiting said:
when was your ppr?
and i just want ask you that it has taken 9 months for you to be requested the passport? in Ottawa?
I got the PPR last week and handed in the PP on Friday.
Yes Ottawa requested for passport 9 months after winning the appeal.
My appeal process has been disgustingly slow. So annoying!

Newbie01

Star Member
May 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-2011
Med's Request
06-2012
Interview........
08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Denied 08-2014...appealed September 2012, won full hearing June 2014. Request for documents Aug.2014.
gsize said:
ONLY book if you can get a refund.

Best to wait until you receive everything back. :)
Thanks gsize! Wonder what the turnaround time is.

Gango is waiting

Jul 10, 2014
Newbie01 said:
I got the PPR last week and handed in the PP on Friday.
Yes Ottawa requested for passport 9 months after winning the appeal.
My appeal process has been disgustingly slow. So annoying!
yeah dont know why these people doing like this to people like us they are ruining our lives for years
but dont worry you are almost done and keep the bags ready to fly...... :D :D :D :D

Gango is waiting

Jul 10, 2014
OH MY GOD... :-* OH MY GOD... :-* OH MY GOD ............... :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

PPR...PPR......PPR.

THANK GOD...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I GOT THE PPR TODAYYYYYYY........
YEAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH......... OH I CANT BELIEVE THIS AFTER 4 YEARS 4 MONTHS .. ITS DONE FOR US...... YEAH WE DID IT WE DID IT

HEY RATHIKA... GSIZE... HINA... AND MANY MORE HERE......... EVERYBODY WHO HELPED ME TO GAIN THIS THANX THNX THNX ALOT

MMMWWAAAAAHHHHHHHH :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

EVERY OTHER WHO IS WAITING WITH THIS GAME I WISH YOU GOOD LUCK.....
SIVA, VINCYGIRL GOOD NEWS FOR YOU'LL ON NEXT WEEKKKKK...... CHECK THE EMAILS 3-4 TIMES A DAY..... GOOD LUCK TO BOTH OF YOU TOO....
I LOVE YOU ALL MY FRIENDS I'M SORRY IF I COULDNT MENTION YOUR NAMES HERE I'M SOOOOOOOOO HAAAAPPPPYYYYY....

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

shaiz

Star Member
May 18, 2014
Gango is waiting said:

PPR...PPR......PPR.

YEAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH......... OH I CANT BELIEVE THIS AFTER 4 YEARS 4 MONTHS .. ITS DONE FOR US...... YEAH WE DID IT WE DID IT

HEY RATHIKA... GSIZE... HINA... AND MANY MORE HERE......... EVERYBODY WHO HELPED ME TO GAIN THIS THANX THNX THNX ALOT

SIVA, VINCYGIRL GOOD NEWS FOR YOU'LL ON NEXT WEEKKKKK...... CHECK THE EMAILS 3-4 TIMES A DAY..... GOOD LUCK TO BOTH OF YOU TOO....
I LOVE YOU ALL MY FRIENDS I'M SORRY IF I COULDNT MENTION YOUR NAMES HERE I'M SOOOOOOOOO HAAAAPPPPYYYYY....

Many many congratulations to you sweetheart. How long did it take after remedical, mine held on 26 dec 2014?

milenka

Star Member
May 23, 2014
Montreal
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2012
Med's Done....
19-08-2014 second time
Interview........
07-05-2013 ADR 14-05-14 won
Gango is waiting said:

PPR...PPR......PPR.

O MY GOD!!!!!!! How wonderful is it!!!!!!!!! you did it!!!!!! congratulations !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope to receive one for my husband too...

Gango is waiting

Jul 10, 2014
shaiz said:
Many many congratulations to you sweetheart. How long did it take after remedical, mine held on 26 dec 2014?
thank you very much darling and i did my remedical on 1st of Dec 2014 but theres a confusion of my medical & i had to undergone a surgery which was not requested by cic... but when after i did the continuous medical certificates from hospital, i had to hand over my medical results to the panel physician... i handed over them i remember in the last week of Dec 2014... then again after i did the surgery, i got the biopsy reports and i sent them to the Delhi cic office in beginning of Feb 2015 (without they asking me any more requests) I thought if they want them and if i wait till they request them from me, it'll take some more time... so, i told all of these bcoz i wanted to explain these to you to get to know that there were some confusions with my medical....
so, now... as always i tell everybody it takes around 11\2 - 2 months to request the medical and other documents... and 6 months for the visa after winning the appeal....
yes its done for me too

i won my appeal in 09th of Sep 2014
"in process" appeared mid of Nov 2014
sent an email asking the current status on 29th of Nov 2014
received the requested letter for medical\ other documents on same day 29th Nov 2014 (within 2 months after won appeal)
re medical done 01 of Dec 2014
requested remedical as confusion with that on 12 Dec 2014
ppr requested on 13 Mar 2015 (within 6 months 4 days after won appeal)
visa issued ....................

my searching time lines are correct but not for all some times... but keep faith my dear you'll get it very soon..... wish you good luck

shaiz

Star Member
May 18, 2014
Gango is waiting said:
thank you very much darling and i did my remedical on 1st of Dec 2014 but theres a confusion of my medical & i had to undergone a surgery which was not requested by cic... but when after i did the continuous medical certificates from hospital, i had to hand over my medical results to the panel physician... i handed over them i remember in the last week of Dec 2014... then again after i did the surgery, i got the biopsy reports and i sent them to the Delhi cic office in beginning of Feb 2015 (without they asking me any more requests) I thought if they want them and if i wait till they request them from me, it'll take some more time... so, i told all of these bcoz i wanted to explain these to you to get to know that there were some confusions with my medical....
so, now... as always i tell everybody it takes around 11\2 - 2 months to request the medical and other documents... and 6 months for the visa after winning the appeal....
yes its done for me too

i won my appeal in 09th of Sep 2014
"in process" appeared mid of Nov 2014
sent an email asking the current status on 29th of Nov 2014
received the requested letter for medical\ other documents on same day 29th Nov 2014 (within 2 months after won appeal)
re medical done 01 of Dec 2014
requested remedical as confusion with that on 12 Dec 2014
ppr requested on 13 Mar 2015 (within 6 months 4 days after won appeal)
visa issued ....................

my searching time lines are correct but not for all some times... but keep faith my dear you'll get it very soon..... wish you good luck
Thanks alot for explaining me in detail. Its really supporting...

Gango is waiting

Jul 10, 2014
milenka said:
O MY GOD!!!!!!! How wonderful is it!!!!!!!!! you did it!!!!!! congratulations !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope to receive one for my husband too...
hey girl i forgot you i'm sorry for that .... dont worry next week for your husband ..... i'm sure.... i wish you good luckkkkkk.........!!!!!!!!!!!
thank you girl check everyday.... i checked in the morning there was nothing then again in the afternoon ... oh god... i saw it... i was screaming... oh my gosh ... dont worry darling how hard its to wait wait & wait.... i'm waiting to wish you for your success very soon......... GOOD LUCK....

gsize

May 2, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009....denied Feb 2010.....appeal allowed (August 2012)..waiting for processing
Doc's Request.
04/04/2013
File Transfer...
30/01/2013
Med's Done....
04/2013 (second time)
Passport Req..
21/02, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
18/03/2014
LANDED..........
05/04/2014
Gango is waiting said:

PPR...PPR......PPR.

:-* im so happy for you !!!

NKT0817

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2014
Doc's Request.
11-2014- 12-2014
File Transfer...
07-31-2014
Gango is waiting said:

PPR...PPR......PPR.

Congrats gango. :)

jassi235

Mar 11, 2015
Gango is waiting said:
in toronto it takes little longer and in vancouver its lesser
and also for ADR hearing its lesser and for a full hearing its longer
in vancouver for an ADR about 6 months and for full hearing about 8 months
but nobody can say an exact time period its always be changeable
thank you gango for getting back, im from Toronto so yea that sucks that it takes longer here .my immigration consultant said we'll most likely gonna get an adr hearing ,but im thinking hes just guessing because he and I just got a refusal letter ,we haven't received the discloser from New delhi yet .
would you say 10 months would be a more likely time line? thanks once again for the info!