+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

kceCanuck

Nov 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Taycaoco said:
Hi all,

I have filed an appeal with the IAD Registry Office of Montreal in January 2014. If the idots from CIC believe that they could destroy my marriage by refusing to issue the permanent residence visa to my wife, they're only deluding themselves.

They believe wrongly that a long wait of 2 or 3 years to appear before the judge will discourage my wife and I and make us break. Ha! Ha! Ha! They're so wrong! They should be aware that all the trials and obstacles that they impose on us unfairly will only strengthen the love that we feel for each other. The only person who would be the most unfortunate will be our future child to be born in Vietnam. He will live the early years of his life away from his father, but the day will come when all our family will be reunited here in Canada. No! We will never let the shabby decision of an incompetent official ruin our happiness!

Last Friday, I received a package from the IAD containing some pieces of evidences. Curiously, they did not include the strongest evidences in my favor! It's obvious they do withhold information. Therefore, I myself will send the evidence to IAD.

When will be my hearing before the judge? According to your experience, how long could be the wait after receiving the package? 6 months? 12 months? 18 months? 2 years?

Thank you very much.
I'm in the same boat. I've been told 6months is the processing period and hopefully the hearing too. I've been wondering if the 6months has changed now that the cic strike is over... Anyone hear differently?

haritsharma

Star Member
Jan 22, 2014
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI/INDIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4 April,2013
AOR Received.
26 APRIL 2013
Med's Done....
2 MARCH 2013
Interview........
15 MARCH 2014
Passport Req..
12 JUNE 2013
VISA ISSUED...
VISA REFUSED11/04/2014
Mine interview was done on 11 March 2014 at New Delhi about 2:15 Hours and mine wife interview was about 1 hour.visa officer was Punjabi lady.she is very negative lady.she speak in Punjabi like very old village lady.she is about 40 year old lady.she look like middle class lady.she wear a simple top. she call me in her cabin.when i was entered in his cabin she said please sit and comfortable.then she says sat shri akal My name is ....... kaur.i m visa officer.i will decide about your visa application will accept or reject.she typed all question and answers on her computer.i think she typed only negative sense not positive reply she was sit back in glass wall and said these questions.

1.How did your spouse immigrate to Canada ?

2.what is your marriage date?

3.who arrange your Marriage?(Ans-Middle Man with my uncle name}

4.How middle man is known your spouse?( i said via her Aunt and her name)

5.your uncle and your spouse aunt how known each others.(i said she is her patient)

6.when and where they meet(middle man) ?

7.How long they known each others?(i said from many years. i m lit confused on this question)

8.How is the middle man related or known to both families?

9.what is the distant between marriage palace to my spouse home?

10.what is your age?(i said 31 year)

11.why are you married late?

12.why your wife age less only 1 year from your age?

13. you are working govt job from 10 years why you married late?(i said that time i m not well settle and my income is low.due to my wife and kids future i am just waiting)

14.when any person started govt.job then he is settled already ?

15.you are waiting any girl will come from Canada then you will marriage?( i said no 31 is very common age).

15.She saw some photos and said who is this?( i said my cousin brother and he is also 31 year old and till now not married).then she said who is this i said my cousin sister.she said when she married i said 3 year before.she said where is her husband.i said in u.k.she said why she is not going to u.k. i said i don't know.

16.i am dealing with many applications all cases about 26-27 age.your cousin is rare due to any problem or any girlfriend he is not marrying.all parents expect grandson/granddaughter so if your spouse age is less than 4-5 years
from your age that is good for children.

17.Where does your spouse work?

18.What does the job entail?

18.what is her duties?

19.Whom does your spouse live with?

20.How many person coming from Canada on your wedding?

21. why your spouse father not come on her daughter wedding?

22.Did you on a honeymoon? Where did you go and for how long?(i said for three days she saw hotel bill said 3-5 its only two days.she said you reached hotel at 8:00 pm so two days.i said that day is countable 3-4-5.

23.What relatives do you have in Canada?

24. What are their names ?

25. Do you have phone bills ?(Ans: yes and say i have wedding album and dvd"s. she said i don't need that .

26.why your wife calling on this number ?(i said may be her sister using her phone? because this is her sister in laws number they are living in India.

27.why her sister using her phone ?(i said due to cheap rates in telecom company my wife add her mobile number and her home number)

28.she saw many photos and asked me many time who is this ? (i replied well)

29.What is your spouse Mobile phone number? What is land-line phone number? ( i ans mobile number but i forget her land line number)

30.What was her previous job before present employment? How long at current employment?

31.In terms of education, would you say that you and your spouse's educational background are compatible?

32.What was the salary of your spouse?

33.any other marriage attend you both during your wedding dates?(yes)

34. where and when ?

35.what is the relation between your wife and your sister husband?(i said

he is my wife cousin brother)

36.what type cousin brother?(i said her fufa son)

she said me more questions then she was called my wife and says your husband sit here about 2:15 hours.so if you want to goes washroom and drinking water so you may go please and after that come here? my wife goes and after some time she is coming back.then visa officer says to me please wait in outside.after 1 hour she call me in cabin and says your and your spouse some answer is not matching like How long middle man known each others?i said from many years and my wife says from two years. another is what is the relation between your wife and your sister husband? i said my wife cousin brother and my wife said no relation with my sister husband.

then she returned my passport and says i m not satisfied with you both.i refused your application.you may go to appeal then she stand up and exit from the cabin.I checked on line status on 20/03/2014 and shows decision made.but till now i don't received any letter from embassy.can they e-mail about the decision or they inform both sponsor and applicant?

please suggest me what can i do next.can i meet with high commissioner of Canada with any appointment.and please give me any appeal lawyer number and address in Toronto and Vancouver Canada.

kickb

Jul 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2013
Doc's Request.
22-03-2014(PCC, Medicals & RPRF) 21-05-2014(Proof of Communication), Feb 10, 2015 background info(updated)
AOR Received.
30-08-2013
File Transfer...
18-03-2014
Med's Request
22-03-2014, Mar 05, 2015(Re-medicals)
Med's Done....
02-04-2014
Interview........
Inprocess - Nov 07, 2014, Dec. Made: Jul 03, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jun 29, 2015
SAMANTALA said:
Hello! :)

I just want to ask if the sponsor is not eligible, is it likely that the sponsored person will be ask for an interview and then be refused then can appeal. Does it have another interview for appeal? My husband was not eligible and we were waiting for the Canadian Embassy Manila to give us a final result then we can appeal.
Sorry to say but As per my knowledge, IF sponsor is not eligible to sponsor there would be no grounds of appeal except H&C grounds.

kickb

Jul 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2013
Doc's Request.
22-03-2014(PCC, Medicals & RPRF) 21-05-2014(Proof of Communication), Feb 10, 2015 background info(updated)
AOR Received.
30-08-2013
File Transfer...
18-03-2014
Med's Request
22-03-2014, Mar 05, 2015(Re-medicals)
Med's Done....
02-04-2014
Interview........
Inprocess - Nov 07, 2014, Dec. Made: Jul 03, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jun 29, 2015
vijay1987 said:
Hi frds i need help. My sponser has been rejected. Because of two reason 1. I didnt mention that i had a criminal conviction in uk so i cud not enter in to canada for the period of two years 2.i had some dates confusion in my application so they said i didnt submit my clearance etc.

i was in uk from 2009 to 2012 at that time i had a problem with a drunken girl and police came and took us and they said i cant take caution or i can go to court and also if i go to court and if it is faild then it will turn as crime fight so i thought to take caution. But now it is came bak as a huge problm.i got married on 2013 aand my wife is from canada. When i was applying ,her lawyer said that it is a caution so i dont need to put "yes" for the question ( do i hav any criminal conviction) i did as he said but now it has rejected because of that .....and also they said it is a misrepresentation ,, do not enter into canada for two years!!!!!!!. I dont know what to do now!!!!!!!! Plz help me guys ..... It i frustating now!!!!
Did you include ur UK pcc? if yes what does it say?

mrslc_wright

Jan 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2011
Hi All,

Just thought I would give you my time scales incase anyone else is in the same situation... just to give you an idea....

Applied ofr visa October 11th 2011
Letter confirming declined June 2nd 2012
ADR in Vancouver on June27th 2013 ( WON )
Email received requesting updated documents on Sept 5th2013
Documents received by London office October 10th 2013
APPROVAL FOR PR TODAY :):):):):):):):):):):)

Hope this helps. We are so excited. The long wait has finally paid off. :D

SenoritaBella

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2014
AOR Received.
12-02-2014
File Transfer...
25-02-2014
Med's Request
02-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-09-2013
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soon
LANDED..........
hopefully soon
Congratulations!!! What a long journey...

mrslc_wright said:
Hi All,

Just thought I would give you my time scales incase anyone else is in the same situation... just to give you an idea....

Applied ofr visa October 11th 2011
Letter confirming declined June 2nd 2012
ADR in Vancouver on June27th 2013 ( WON )
Email received requesting updated documents on Sept 5th2013
Documents received by London office October 10th 2013
APPROVAL FOR PR TODAY :):):):):):):):):):):)

Hope this helps. We are so excited. The long wait has finally paid off. :D

awtul2012

Feb 20, 2014
how much does it take to get the visa after you won appeal , i'm married with algerian woman live in canada , we won our adr on december , we got the confirmation letter says that the appeal is allowed , but how long does it take util i get the visa , until now i didn't hear to do my medical .Huh?

ykcor

Feb 21, 2014
HI Everyone.
When i look at the CIC documents for the guidelines for recognizing a fraudulent marriage, the the information has been removed.

"2. Procedure:
Identifying a relationship of convenience
This information is no longer available"

Does anyone have it saved from before it was removed?
Thanks

Stressed wife

Star Member
Mar 25, 2010
Hi guys,we won our appeal today by the grace of God and our lawyer, after 5 yrs, today we know for sure we will be together.

Goodluck to all my frens waiting for their appeal to be allowed.

I'm sooooo happy.
Thanks for all the support and encouragement from my fellow frens.

Habiti,rathika,turnisianbride, and many others for your support.

hilsten

Star Member
Jan 25, 2013
very very happy for you .. wish you that you will be with you love soon .. Stay focous ...

:) :) :D :D
Stressed wife said:
Hi guys,we won our appeal today by the grace of God and our lawyer, after 5 yrs, today we know for sure we will be together.

Goodluck to all my frens waiting for their appeal to be allowed.

I'm sooooo happy.
Thanks for all the support and encouragement from my fellow frens.

Habiti,rathika,turnisianbride, and many others for your support.

drewday

Champion Member
May 7, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
stressed wife congrats for winning your appeal ,, have a bless day :p :p :p :p :p